• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '11 Online Dynasty Thread: Ball & Juice edition

Mrbob said:
Cry moarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. :D I lost my 2nd best cornerback in week one for 5 weeks who is rated 74. I'm running a secondary with players in the 60s right now!

*points to myself* all day every day

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
Since the patch is supposed to improve pass coverage, my concern is that all-Madden may become ridiculously difficult. Some who don't get their games in prior to the patch may discover more difficulty. Testing needs to happen as soon as possible.

Rorschach

Mrbob said:
Cry moarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. :D I lost my 2nd best cornerback in week one for 5 weeks who is rated 74. I'm running a secondary with players in the 60s right now!
Then you're an idiot because injuries are off and you can use that corner... you basically didn't lose him at all because by the time the patch hits, his five weeks will be up. You dun left your best corner on the bench, you dun left bad coverage on the field. U r so dum. U r really really dum. 4 real. You can run n tell dat.

LukeSmith

McNei1y said:
I would be but Im to drunk to play anything and actually compete. Lets play tomorrow. When are you free? Me = 3:30-10:00 pm EST!!

Earliest I'll be available to take my beating is 6 p.m. Pacific/9 EST, let's see where things are at before then

DenogginizerOS

That real football league should be on the official console of the birthplace of real football - the PS3. Only Americans and retarded limeys play FIFA on an X360.

Rorschach

DenogginizerOS said:
The English invented soccer (football).
And then they never progressed.
lvEyC.gif

LiveWire

DenogginizerOS said:
That real football league should be on the official console of the birthplace of real football - the PS3. Only Americans and retarded limeys play FIFA on an X360.

PS3 has online capabilities? Wow, what'll Sony think of next? It really DOES everything!

DenogginizerOS

LiveWire said:
PS3 has online capabilities? Wow, what'll Sony think of next? It really DOES everything!
Fun fact: I have played FIFA 10 and FIFA 10 World Cup on both systems and the quality of online play in both connection and competition is superior to the Xbox360.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
there is more than enough room in the world for both american football and more effeminine sports. not everything has to be super-macho rah-rah shit like the nfl
Fun fact: I have played FIFA 10 and FIFA 10 World Cup on both systems and the quality of online play in both connection and competition is superior to the Xbox360.
that's funny most everyone in the fifa threads says the opposite. oh well i'll just call it a wash, which is probably closest to reality. also ds3 is shit for fifa just like 360 controller was shit for pes

eznark

Banned
What's the extend of NASCAR in GT? I've seen a screenshot/vid of a car every now and then, but nothing else. I can't imagine they're going to include the entire Cup series. If it has that, I am in. If not, screw you steering-challenge-in-corvette-while-raining.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Not sure if they've said what kind of tourney/cup system they'll have on that portion. But who knows, the game's supposed to be feature heavy, so they might have "it all."

At least, it should. Not sure how Nascar Car's will work on some of the other tracks.

eznark

Banned
Lonestar said:
Not sure if they've said what kind of tourney/cup system they'll have on that portion. But who knows, the game's supposed to be feature heavy, so they might have "it all."

At least, it should. Not sure how Nascar Car's will work on some of the other tracks.
Gonna be around tonight? I'll try a couple more times then let's just sim it. Hoping we can advance tonight so I can get my game against the Packers in tomorrow!

eznark

Banned
Should be home by then. Meeting in an hour then some shit to do but I'll try and make it happen. Having to come into the office is the worst

Rorschach

DenogginizerOS said:
The fact soccer is the most watched sport in the world says otherwise.
I meant the English. Don't be so sensitive. And ratings mean nothing. American Idol destroys every single show in the US by like 1000 percent. Doesn't mean dick to me.

eznark

Banned
Rorschach said:
I meant the English. Don't be so sensitive. And ratings mean nothing. American Idol destroys every single show in the US by like 1000 percent. Doesn't mean dick to me.

More of an America's Got Talent Guy?

DenogginizerOS

Rorschach said:
I am just having fun. You stop being so sensitive!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Mrbob said:
Jesus Patch here!

I got suctioned into your blocker on that td pass. :p Should have gone by him and to the qb. :D You also forgot to show the long td run where my safety stopped in the middle of the field and let the RB go by. :lol Oh the little swing pass on the outside to your WR when the game switched assignments on me at the last second, then I get illegal picked and ez td. :D
After watching the Giants get sodomized by Peyton, you think I'd wait for your defenders to settle down into their assignments after I call an audible and you try to match? No!

bluemax

Banned
BigAT said:
Maybe it's just me, but I felt like the kicking lag was greatly reduced, if not eliminated, already. Last night it felt like it was completely gone for me in our game, to the point that I screwed up a couple of kickoffs because I was still compensating for lag.

When last I played it felt like they had somehow fixed the visual lag but the actual input lag still existed on kicking. I conceded so much field position in my game with Nightz it was disgusting.

LiveWire

CB3 said:
EA doesnt want me and Sable to finish a game

I knew the problem wasn't just me. I think it's official. We can't play odd-year Maddens. The league needs to take a hiatus, kinda like the World Cup.

BigAT

For what it's worth:

"Interesting, commentors for @pastapadre says patch did nothing but @operationsports commentors say it did too much"

Sanjuro

I need to play this game more than I believe I do. So if anyone sees me on AIM/Steam/Reach/etc. please send me an invite for a scrim. I wanted you Rors the other day as you seem to be the Alpha-Madden.

Another thing I have been noticing is the amount of drops in the games. I'm pretty sure the game is at fault for this problem. To play it safe though, does everyone have their ports forwarded on their routers? It's very easy to do and only takes a minute of time, but especially on the 360 I have noticed a improvement between having them open/closed.

EDIT: I'm posting from work right now. I should be available at 9PM tonight and free all tomorrow for games.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
BigAT said:
For what it's worth:

"Interesting, commentors for @pastapadre says patch did nothing but @operationsports commentors say it did too much"

Operation Sports say the same thing for defensive coverage changes in a recent patch/tuner on NCAA 11, as well.

eznark

Banned
Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
I need to play this game more than I believe I do. So if anyone sees me on AIM/Steam/Reach/etc. please send me an invite for a scrim. I wanted you Rors the other day as you seem to be the Alpha-Madden.

eww

Lonestar I'm on when you're ready

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Lonestar said:
Operation Sports say the same thing for defensive coverage changes in a recent patch/tuner on NCAA 11, as well.
What did they say, too effective or not effective at all?

I hate that I love this game.

Top Bottom