• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '11 Online Dynasty Thread: Ball & Juice edition

eznark

Banned
Wife is watching Survivor and Dancing W/ The Stars. I can maybe play after that, Lonestar.

If this were on PS3, where a standard power cord is $8, I could play on a different TV. As Microsoft are ass holes and as of yet are not selling an aftermarket power cord for the slim (that I know of) the 360 is stuck in the living room.

eznark

Banned
Lonestar I can play now if you want. I have no idea how to get ahold of you. Steam: eznark aim: bpqb7 I'm on Civ V til I hear somethng

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
eznark said:
Lonestar I can play now if you want. I have no idea how to get ahold of you. Steam: eznark aim: bpqb7 I'm on Civ V til I hear somethng

I see ya. League hasn't advanced, just sitting around waiting on it.

BigAT

goldlion054 said:
BigAT, are you available to hand over your crown right now?
Yep, I'm on now.

Time to slice up the Lions defense and make a big pot of Ndamukong Stew.

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
BigAT said:
Yep, I'm on now.

Time to slice up the Lions defense and make a big pot of Ndamukong Stew.

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol
wtf? :lol

DCX

DCX
weeee Turner 1.7 a carry, Ryan lolots moar. 90 rated bum juice. The courner stone YES!!!!!!!!!!!!! Idk dude, some of the plays your d was making was crazy, he shifted the entire line to defend a run to the left, a counter to the right one guy is over there with all green, the dude is blocked, as i shifted to the hole automatically the blocker lets him go to tackle me hahaha fuck this game.

Yet FMT's C picks up my FS 20 yards deep..lulz. gg beefstro. one more loss and i get the first pick in free agent draft! woooohooo

DCX

Sanjuro

Bengals 10 @ Browns 17.

C. Palmer / Rating - 10.7

COMP - 11
ATT - 33
YDS - 148
INT - 3

I score zero points. 4th quarter I get a safety. Turn ball over next possession.

Talking to Aka on AIM. GameFlow makes him run the ball...fumbles.

I look to my left from my computer and watch as the AI picks up the fumble and runs it in for a TD. Get the two point conversion.

Missed on the onside though.

BigAT

The logic for assigning CB coverage in this game is still so retarded. I came out in a dime 2-man under formation against a 3-1-1 and Charles Woodson was assigned to the RB.

Smokey

GG Rors but that was bullshit.

I like how you coincidentally saved your goto unstoppable money plays (aka slot abuse) when the chips were down. I knew this was going to happen. Whenever you are down you run some type of slot crap that always results in your guy being open because of the stupid ass A.I. in the game. Save them for when you're down that way it doesn't appear to be cheese if you run them all game. Didn't run not once the entire 2nd half, just slot abuse with Heyward Bey and oh look at that you win.

League is such horseshit sometimes.

AkaBalla

Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
Bengals 10 @ Browns 17.

COMP - 11
ATT - 33
YDS - 148
INT - 3

I score zero points. 4th quarter I get a safety. Turn ball over next possession.

I look to my left from my computer and watch as the AI picks up the fumble and runs it in for a TD. Get the two point conversion.

That was BS..at the end.. :lol

Anyways Seneca Wallace is our Jamarcus Russel Superstar with 6-15 for 75 yards and a INT.. But won the game

Great game! :lol

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
Bengals 10 @ Browns 17.

COMP - 11
ATT - 33
YDS - 148
INT - 3

It's the Brown's Defense. Striker had the Browns in 10. The Ratings don't show the real quality of it's Defense, but he lead the league in defense every season with the Browns.

ugh, humbled is an understatement at this point.

A combination of player sill and team skill was pretty evident in that game. I couldn't do anything on offense and made terrible decisions. BigAT's defense had its way with me =(

GG Big

BigAT

goldlion054 said:
ugh, humbled is an understatement at this point.

A combination of player sill and team skill was pretty evident in that game. I couldn't do anything on offense and made terrible decisions. BigAT's defense had its way with me =(

GG Big
GG, I kind of wish we could have finished out that absurd first game before we got disconnected. Combined 3 touchdowns in the first 4 minutes of the game.

B.J. Raji used his phase shift ability at precisely the right moment:
http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/37435940

BigAT said:
GG, I kind of wish we could have finished out that absurd first game before we got disconnected. Combined 3 touchdowns in the first 4 minutes of the game.

B.J. Raji used his phase shift ability at precisely the right moment:
http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/37435940

yea, i was enjoying the first game. Calvin Entered Beast mode and your offense laughed at coverage :lol

I will be ready for next game, hopefully. Give you a challenge

DCX said:
weeee Turner 1.7 a carry, Ryan lolots moar. 90 rated bum juice. The courner stone YES!!!!!!!!!!!!! Idk dude, some of the plays your d was making was crazy, he shifted the entire line to defend a run to the left, a counter to the right one guy is over there with all green, the dude is blocked, as i shifted to the hole automatically the blocker lets him go to tackle me hahaha fuck this game.

Yet FMT's C picks up my FS 20 yards deep..lulz. gg beefstro. one more loss and i get the first pick in free agent draft! woooohooo

DCX

yeah my defense was doing some ridiculous things lol. pwill either makes tackles himself or occupies blockers and blows up plays on a regular basis. very difficult to run against the niners, not difficult to pass.... just like in real life :(

p.s. you were still on your way to being in the lead late but you threw a very bad pass at your own 2 yard line that got picked! and alex smith doubled his passing attempts for the season in 1 game!

also peter i have to re-invite you!

Rorschach

Smokey said:
GG Rors but that was bullshit.

I like how you coincidentally saved your goto unstoppable money plays (aka slot abuse) when the chips were down. I knew this was going to happen. Whenever you are down you run some type of slot crap that always results in your guy being open because of the stupid ass A.I. in the game. Save them for when you're down that way it doesn't appear to be cheese if you run them all game. Didn't run not once the entire 2nd half, just slot abuse with Heyward Bey and oh look at that you win.

League is such horseshit sometimes.
BS if that were true, you should have recorded it. I would have recorded your bullshit, but I was direct connected, so I didn't know you'd be talking shit. Thanks for exiting early so the game didn't count, btw.

The only big reception DHB had was the long throw where I saw your bad coverage and audibled. The others were YAC catches. And he only had 3 receptions. You act like I'm making you play shitty coverage all game.

Smokey

Rorschach said:
BS if that were true, you should have recorded it. I would have recorded your bullshit, but I was direct connected, so I didn't know you'd be talking shit. Thanks for exiting early so the game didn't count, btw.

The only big reception DHB had was the long throw where I saw your bad coverage and audibled. The others were YAC catches. And he only had 3 receptions. You act like I'm making you play shitty coverage all game.

What bullshit did I do? A blocked PAT?

That long throw was legit. The other stuff was suspect. As soon as you got the ball in the 2nd half I knew what you were going to do, as you do it just about every time we play and you happen to be down. Slots to Bey all day. If that's what it is that's straight...just call it what it is and to me it's suspect that you start using those plays for 90% of your offense in the 2nd half when coincidentally you're losing. All I know is if I put Andre Johnson in the slot and throw to him 90% in a half I'd be threatened with bans and such.

And I didn't exit early. I left right I skipped that replay crap which I do a lot. If that made it not count then I am sorry.

Rorschach

Smokey said:
What bullshit did I do? A blocked PAT?

That long throw was legit. The other stuff wasn't was suspect. As soon as you got the ball in the 2nd half I knew what you were going to do, as you do it just about every time we play and you happen to be down. Slots to Bey all day. If that's what it is that's straight...just call it what it is and to me it's suspect that you start using those plays for 90% of your offense in the 2nd half when coincidentally you're losing. All I know is if I put Andre Johnson in the slot and throw to him 90% in a half I'd be threatened with bans and such.

And I didn't exit early. I left right I skipped that replay crap which I do a lot. If that made it not count then I am sorry.
DHB in the slot? Last year I didn't even use DHB in the slot. He was my #2 WR and Schilens was #1. And 3 catches isn't a huge day. He had less catches than Miller, the same amount as Schilens, and only 1 more than Murphy. The long bomb is where he got all his yards. The second catch was when you blitzed and played your safety off (that was big YAC due to a Murphy block) and the third was a simple out that went for 5 yards.

DCX

DCX
FrenchMovieTheme said:
yeah my defense was doing some ridiculous things lol. pwill either makes tackles himself or occupies blockers and blows up plays on a regular basis. very difficult to run against the niners, not difficult to pass.... just like in real life :(

p.s. you were still on your way to being in the lead late but you threw a very bad pass at your own 2 yard line that got picked! and alex smith doubled his passing attempts for the season in 1 game!

also peter i have to re-invite you!
It was bad, i wasn't patient, i didn't wait for him to clear the LB or wait for White to come along in front of the LB, i don't know how much pressure there was, but i felt rushed. Eh...but surely my D can stop you and get the ball back..no 99 yard march down the field.

DCX

Smokey

Rorschach said:
DHB in the slot? Last year I didn't even use DHB in the slot. He was my #2 WR and Schilens was #1. And 3 catches isn't a huge day. He had less catches than Miller, the same amount as Schilens, and only 1 more than Murphy. The long bomb is where he got all his yards. The second catch was when you blitzed and played your safety off (that was big YAC due to a Murphy block) and the third was a simple out that went for 5 yards.

Maybe I'm getting names mixed up but I always know going in playing you that you are going to go to the slots eventually if something doesn't go your way. Anyway I'm just saying what I notice.

Nightz

Kick meter is a piece of crap. Overturned fumble was BS. Fitzgerald is ridiculous.

Edit: But according to Madden, I won. :lol

IMG_20100922_201036.jpg

Edit 2: GG Astro.

Somnia

Lonestar said:
Ok, we might not get our game done :lol

Connection crash at opening of offensive series #1

This kept happening to Smokey and I. It crashed over and over right at the first play call screen after kick off or during the 2nd quarter every time.

Top Bottom