• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '11 Online Dynasty Thread: Ball & Juice edition

Crow, we'll play tonight if you're around. I was dead tired last night. Got my ass whooped by the CPU in NHL, decided that was an omen, and I took my ass to bed.

eznark

Banned
I'll be around til 3 today lonestar if you want to try to get it in. After that I'll be out of town all weekend so just sim the fucking thing. BigAT, I'll be home Monday morning.

Sanjuro

spb1h4.jpg

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
eznark said:
I'll be around til 3 today lonestar if you want to try to get it in. After that I'll be out of town all weekend so just sim the fucking thing. BigAT, I'll be home Monday morning.

Yeah, I'm not going to be home til 6 at the earliest, unless I take a half day vacation or something.

Which doesn't sound like it would be a bad thing right about now...

DCX

DCX
Lonestar said:
Yeah, I'm not going to be home til 6 at the earliest, unless I take a half day vacation or something.

Which doesn't sound like it would be a bad thing right about now...
See you tonight in NCAA?

DC

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
LiveWire said:
Kave_Man I thought you said you'd be around tonight? I've been here all night. Can't play tomorrow night cause I gots a date; earliest is Saturday at 5PM Eastern. :( Do you have AIM or GoogleTalk? If so let us know so we can add it to the list.

Sorry something came up yesterday. But 5pm or afterwards on Saturday is perfectly fine with me. I'll be sure to be available from 5pm onwards tomorrow.

Unfortunately I don't have AIM, I'm from Canada where we don't believe in such a thing. I might have an account I'd have to check though.

BigAT

eznark said:
Holy shit the kicking meter is sooooooooooooo slooooooooooooooow
That's apparently unintentional.

(Update) The slowed down kick meter was not supposed to happen in this patch and it is being corrected overnight with a server-side update. Improvement in the meter responsiveness online should be noticeable (hopefully) with the meter moving at the correct speed.

Although that was posted yesterday, so I guess they didn't actually fix it server-side.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
LiveWire said:
I should've expected such nonsense from a Leafs fan! :p

You sir have insulted my honour! I have no choice but to thrash you upon the gridiron.

Prepare to be Golden Tated!

eznark

Banned
It's almost worse. Now it goes so slow that you think you can time it perfectly, but every once in awhile it JUMPS and you're fucked. Well done, EA. Bravo.

TheCrow

storybook77 said:
Crow, we'll play tonight if you're around. I was dead tired last night. Got my ass whooped by the CPU in NHL, decided that was an omen, and I took my ass to bed.
No problem. At least we'll get to check out the patch.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Apparently its limited to OF. They would never break Ultimate Team!

League might have to be put on hold...

Mrbob

Madden 11 has become NBA2K10 if people can't finish games in the franchise!

CB3 said:
Apparently its limited to OF. They would never break Ultimate Team!

League might have to be put on hold...

Why wait? Saints would beat the Eagles anyway. Let Sable play the CPU, spare your punishment.

Rorschach

CB3 said:
People bombarding Ian's Twitter with shit. Ian being a dick as usual
He's saying he's looking into it... which means nothing. The only one I see him being a real dick to is the guy asking about uniform degradation. :lol :lol I have to side with Ian on that one.

Ugh. If this means we can't run the league anymore, I don't know if I can take it. Between all the whining and postponing the league indefinitely, it's gonna die anyway.

Y'all try direct connect, btw?

Rorschach

Looks like there's a fix for it on PS3, but not 360. The 360 guys are saying to clear your HDD of Madden stuff and re-download online pass...

Anyone want to try this that's having problems connecting?
RE: kick meter speed for those asking, it's being sped back up on the server soon (don't know exact date); was inadvertently checked in slow
:lol @ bold...

Rorschach

BigAT said:
For what it's worth, I was just able to play a game in the other OF I'm in. First try, no disconnects at all.
All I know is Nightz and I better be playing our game this time tomorrow!

What's with these other games that don't have connection problems?

Ian can suck a big fat one.....no problems with anyone pre-patch, first game post patch and it disconnects in the first quarter. Reduced broken tackles my ass as well. :lol

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
DCX said:
lulz, 7-0, dominating the game so far, i have 3 fumbles haha..and he disconnects

DCX

This was a lie. Think it was 10-7 me, late in the 2nd, he's fumbled a few times and his RB is injured for a month. So, the restart gives him his RB back :p

Rorschach

Lonestar said:
This was a lie. Think it was 10-7 me, late in the 2nd, he's fumbled a few times and his RB is injured for a month. So, the restart gives him his RB back :p
Aren't injuries off...?

[edit] Oh... ncaa talk :\

Top Bottom