• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '11 Online Dynasty Thread: Ball & Juice edition

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Oh it's on sale? Yeah it's pretty fun. If you haven't played Magic before it's particularly worth it. Magic CCG is an uberdork game, but do away with the collectible and community aspect and you still have a pretty decent base mechanic at play. And the game does a pretty good job of teaching too.

eznark

Banned
AstroLad said:
Oh it's on sale? Yeah it's pretty fun. If you haven't played Magic before it's particularly worth it. Magic CCG is an uberdork game, but do away with the collectible and community aspect and you still have a pretty decent base mechanic at play. And the game does a pretty good job of teaching too.

Steam weekend sale. Generally I buy anything I've had any interest in, and that looked kind of cool. Only game like it that I have played is that 360 release from a few years ago, where you had cards and moved pieces around a board...I don't know, Bettenhausen talked about playing it while reading Playgirl or something.

BigAT

I have the 360 version and the first expansion, I'd say it's definitely worth picking up, especially for only $5.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
eznark said:
Steam weekend sale. Generally I buy anything I've had any interest in, and that looked kind of cool. Only game like it that I have played is that 360 release from a few years ago, where you had cards and moved pieces around a board...I don't know, Bettenhausen talked about playing it while reading Playgirl or something.
Yeah Culdcept Saga. Which was actually a pretty great game once you got into it and got past the lame presentation (except for the card art, which was universally awesome).

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
We went from Free Agency picks to Pokemon card discussion in like 2 seconds flat. Back to picks! Who's lagging it

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Mrbob said:
I dunno if I can play today, but I should be free tomorrow or Sunday to get our game in. If you can play during the day that is.

Ditto.

Yeah Saturday and Sunday are fine with me. Let's aim for Saturday so we don't miss any NFL. I'll just throw out a time here:

3pm eastern time

If that doesn't work just throw out another time, I'm sure I'll be fine with it.

DCX

DCX
Kave_Man said:
Yeah Saturday and Sunday are fine with me. Let's aim for Saturday so we don't miss any NFL. I'll just throw out a time here:

3pm eastern time

If that doesn't work just throw out another time, I'm sure I'll be fine with it.
Dude, i posted pictures of 90% of the free agent list. IF you are browsing GAF at work you could take a look and make a pick :)

DCX

LiveWire

AstroLad said:

After having given up and not played since around college, those fuckers at WOTC got me for another bennie when M10 came out. Sons of bitches... :lol :(

DCX

DCX
Miguel said:
Time to look for a QB. Who else is a FA?
Am i on everyone's ignore list? I posted pics of 90% of the free agents. look up

R. Yu 71 22 yrs old
Crompton
Russell
Sims
McCowen
Boller

DCX

Rorschach

It would be cool if we could have the FA list online. Damn you, EA!

McNei1y said:
I was in another league with a salary cap system and for some reason my team wasnt able to add any high players. I mean I do have about an 80 at every position lol. Maybe I read the system wrong.
Not in my system. Your team would be worth 68 points out of around ~125. At least 57 points for cap space, which is huge. Jags are by no means a super team or even a high tier team. They have some good pieces, but they've got a lot of holes too. Getting rid of Mathis saved you some space too. :D

BigAT

AstroLad said:
No, not Rors, the QB EA made and put in with the rest of the FAs.
aLWgM.jpg

McNei1y

Am I allowed to add Shawn Springs or do I have to wait until the draft pickup is over?

PS. I am ready to play whenever until like 8-9 EST tonight.

DCX

DCX
1- Bears WR- Antonio Bryant
2- Jags CB- Shawn Springs
3- Titans LE- Jarvis Green
4- Ravens QB-Null Void
5- Vikings QB- R, Yu
6- Seahawks FS A. Afalava
7- Texans LOLB A. Thomas
8- Falcons on the clock
9- Chiefs
10- Dolphins
11- Bengals
12- Cards
13- Redskins
14- Panthers
15- Pats
16- Lions
17- Giants
18- Chargers
19- Bills
20- Browns
21- Steelers
22- Cowboys
23- Buccs
24- Packers
25- Eagles
26- 49ers
27- Saints
28- Broncos
29- Jets
30- Rams
31- Raiders
32- Colts

DCX

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Luckily I was able to access the Madden site from work.

the Seattle Seahawks delegation pick up FS A. Afalava

McNei1y said:
Am I allowed to add Shawn Springs or do I have to wait until the draft pickup is over?

PS. I am ready to play whenever until like 8-9 EST tonight.

Are you going to be around any tomorrow? I'm going to a high school game tonight, my alma mater is playing their cross town rival. I won't be home until 10:30 EST.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Smokey was posting here a spot before he was up.

Damnit people if your close and there is even a slight chance your not gonna be around, IM me your top 3 picks.

DCX

DCX
CB3 said:
Smokey was posting here a spot before he was up.

Damnit people if your close and there is even a slight chance your not gonna be around, IM me your top 3 picks.
This, i have been here all day and not one pm :/ Free agents are listed in picture form for easy access.

DCX

Rorschach

For those that played their week 6 games: are injuries back on or are they still off?

[edit] Holy shit, Miguel. Did you really just link and quote that? WTF?

Miguel

Rorschach said:
For those that played their week 6 games: are injuries back on or are they still off?

[edit] Holy shit, Miguel. Did you really just link and quote that? WTF?
YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

DCX

DCX
1- Bears WR- Antonio Bryant
2- Jags CB- Shawn Springs
3- Titans LE- Jarvis Green
4- Ravens QB-Null Void
5- Vikings QB- R, Yu
6- Seahawks FS A. Afalava
7- Texans LOLB A. Thomas
8- Falcons K Shane Graham
9- Chiefs DT Jay Alford
10- Dolphins on the clock
11- Bengals
12- Cards
13- Redskins
14- Panthers
15- Pats
16- Lions
17- Giants
18- Chargers
19- Bills
20- Browns
21- Steelers
22- Cowboys
23- Buccs
24- Packers
25- Eagles
26- 49ers
27- Saints
28- Broncos
29- Jets
30- Rams
31- Raiders
32- Colts

Nightz

Probably won't be around for my pick, but give me the highest rated CB if they are 70+. If not, the highest rated RT or DT.

Top Bottom