• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '11 Online Dynasty Thread: Ball & Juice edition

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:
stop dodging me rors! frank is waiting!
moar leik "Frank Bore"!!
lvEyC.gif

Wellington, i know you said late, but i'm bored with homework and if you can play now.... well that would be spectacular. If not, eh. I'll live

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
eznark said:
of course

I'll look at it when I get home. Any chance the Seahawks are winless or did your retarded seeding method actually bite me?

I can assure you we of the mighty Seahawk haven't even sniffed victory yet.

Rorschach said:
Such horse shit.... No "gg" for you, FMT!

hey! just go down when manlaw is in the area, that's your bad!

not sure why i even passed the ball. i guess because early you were stopping the run, then when i had good runs you started to creep up so i thought i'd get some easy passing lanes but either a) i didn't or b) my fucking guys wouldn't even LOOK for the ball. this happened twice on potential big plays where my guys could have possibly caught it but didn't look!

i also dropped a pick with nate clements when i had inside position on a comeback, but when i do the same nnamdi picks it with no problems.

thank god franklin and my o-line bailed me out. oh and manny lawson with his 2 fumble return td's!

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:
hey! just go down when manlaw is in the area, that's your bad!

not sure why i even passed the ball. i guess because early you were stopping the run, then when i had good runs you started to creep up so i thought i'd get some easy passing lanes but either a) i didn't or b) my fucking guys wouldn't even LOOK for the ball. this happened twice on potential big plays where my guys could have possibly caught it but didn't look!

i also dropped a pick with nate clements when i had inside position on a comeback, but when i do the same nnamdi picks it with no problems.

thank god franklin and my o-line bailed me out. oh and manny lawson with his 2 fumble return td's!
Lawson is faster than McFadden. :| And I was TRYING to get down, but he lowered his shoulder and braced for impact instead. I think it was because the defender animation was in play.

DCX

DCX
1- Bears WR- Antonio Bryant
2- Jags CB- Shawn Springs
3- Titans LE- Jarvis Green
4- Ravens QB-Null Void
5- Vikings QB- R, Yu
6- Seahawks FS A. Afalava
7- Texans LOLB A. Thomas
8- Falcons K Shane Graham
9- Chiefs DT Jay Alford
10- Dolphins on the clock
11- Bengals
12- Cards
13- Redskins
14- Panthers
15- Pats
16- Lions
17- Giants
18- Chargers
19- Bills
20- Browns
21- Steelers
22- Cowboys
23- Buccs
24- Packers
25- Eagles
26- 49ers
27- Saints
28- Broncos
29- Jets
30- Rams
31- Raiders
32- Colts

DCX

DCX
FrenchMovieTheme said:
you took a kicker DCX? lololllllllllllllllllllllllll
old man Bryant is not cutting it...Graham was the best available..don't have to waste a draft pick on a kicker now

DCX

Birdman02

DMczaf said:
Way too tired. This week kicked my ass. I'm free all day tomorrow though.

IT's been a rough week for me too, and I actually have to work tomorrow (I hate fiscal year end). I should be able to play sometime in the evening though.

eznark

Banned
CB3 said:
So this is how its gonna be huh

None of these picks affect this week so I'm not really in a hurry. Just got home and am looking now.

OK, Kevin Ellison, the 67 rated FS, who will now be a starter. Thank God you guys stopped me from improving my team via trade, I would have missed out on this gem!!

How did the Bengals sign someone before my pick? :lol

TheCrow

1- Bears WR- Antonio Bryant
2- Jags CB- Shawn Springs
3- Titans LE- Jarvis Green
4- Ravens QB-Null Void
5- Vikings QB- R. Yu
6- Seahawks FS- A. Afalava
7- Texans LOLB- A. Thomas
8- Falcons K- Shane Graham
9- Chiefs DT- Jay Alford
10- Dolphins FS- Kevin Ellison
11- Bengals HB- D. Woodhead
12- Cards C- J. Hartwig
13- Redskins On the Clock
14- Panthers
15- Pats
16- Lions
17- Giants
18- Chargers
19- Bills
20- Browns
21- Steelers
22- Cowboys
23- Buccs
24- Packers
25- Eagles
26- 49ers
27- Saints
28- Broncos
29- Jets
30- Rams
31- Raiders
32- Colts

McNei1y

Ill be on today around 1-4 EST. Tonight's not looking so good. (Might be going to the terps game)

We'll figure something out.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
BTW who is the girl in your avatar? I want to mentally put her face on all of your players. My loss would be a lot more soothing.

Top Bottom