• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '11 Online Dynasty Thread: Ball & Juice edition

DCX

DCX
The league was supposed to advance yesterday, we gave a day of extension for today. It should and better advance tonight. Why in the world wouldn't it.

DCX

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
So someone tweeted Ian a link to a long post about the OF franchise issues and how to reproduce them.

@jmolbo can u send a link to maddenfeedback@ea.com?
2 minutes ago via Echofon in reply to jmolbo

99% chance no one even checks that email account. I doubt it even exists

DMczaf

Time to bring back MaddenGAF-Phone talk

I got an EVO today! I want to take this phone behind a middle school and get it pregnant.

DCX

DCX
DMczaf said:
Time to bring back MaddenGAF-Phone talk

I got an EVO today! I want to take this phone behind a middle school and get it pregnant.
record in 720P and send it to FMT, that fucker prolly still has the plastic cover on the screen...

DCX

DCX

DCX
i'm losing faith, where is the fa draft list? We have known the week to start it since we started this franchise.

DCX

TheCrow

I'm trying to work on a list but I don't even know how we made it last year. What puts one 2-3 team lower than another 2-3 team? or are we just going off of what the website lists?

DCX

DCX
I made a list. Used points scored as the tie breaker. If points scored was tied i used points given up.

DCX

DCX

DCX
1- Bears WR- Antonio Bryant
2- Jags CB- Shawn Springs
3- Titans on the clock
4- Ravens
5- Vikings
6- Seahawks
7- Texans
8- Falcons
9- Chiefs
10- Dolphins
11- Bengals
12- Cards
13- Redskins
14- Panthers
15- Pats
16- Lions
17- Giants
18- Chargers
19- Bills
20- Browns
21- Steelers
22- Cowboys
23- Buccs
24- Packers
25- Eagles
26- 49ers
27- Saints
28- Broncos
29- Jets
30- Rams
31- Raiders
32- Colts

Have it gentlemen. PM FMT a list of top ten players you want. When he gets all of our picks in he will decide from the list and cross off guys who are taken. Then it snakes up in reverse order.

I have the day off tomorrow fellas so PM, IM me would be the fastest way.

DCX

Mrbob

Hold on a second...why would the list snake in reverse order?

#1 in something feels good man! I'll be number one in the draft too. :D

yes, snake draft for the FA!

you can PM myself, or rors, or dcx, or cb, whatever will move it along fast. unfortunately i don't have access to gaf during the day except on my cell, but i haven't had time to screw around cause we're so busy at work :(

i really don't have a preference on how it's done, but i know people are going to want to use the FA's immediately..... so just post who you want in the order that dcx posted!

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
took me a minute to remember, that the 1st FA draft was just for the current pool of FA's. I assume the later ones will be on the point system we used last year, or are we going with the "Let Ror's work it out" plan?

DCX

DCX
Lonestar said:
took me a minute to remember, that the 1st FA draft was just for the current pool of FA's. I assume the later ones will be on the point system we used last year, or are we going with the "Let Ror's work it out" plan?
We have some time to figure that out. We do need a system where the rich don't get richer.
I suggested having a system where the cuts made by a lesser team is less points overall than a team with more talent. More like mid 70 for mid level teams, low 70 for crappy teams and low 80 for better teams. Something like that.

Rors had an entire salary/point system set up that we could have went with and it could have done away with trade voting and everything. Most voted his system down. So idk what we will come up with.

DCX

Somnia

When it gets to me just give me the highest rated Safety or MLB. Honestly don't have time to look through FA's till tomorrow night so I don't want to hold anything up (unless we don't get to me by 7pm cst :lol )

DCX

DCX
LukeSmith said:
There shouldn't be a Free Agency system.
? Why not? It helps balance the league. We like to micro-manage :) Some more than others.

I do have a suggestion. Why don't we have the free agent draft after the rookie draft that way we could use FA to fill holes that the rookie draft leaves open.

DCX

McNei1y

Rorschach said:
Says the guy with the elite team. Why shouldn't there be one?

Is anyone without an elite team opposed to the FA system or "salary cap" idea?

Salary cap, maybe (because my team gets fucked in that system even though Its one of the worst)

FA, I'm not opposed to the system.

DCX

DCX
4- Ravens
5- Vikings
6- Seahawks
7- Texans
8- Falcons
9- Chiefs
10- Dolphins
11- Bengals
12- Cards
13- Redskins
14- Panthers
15- Pats
16- Lions
17- Giants
18- Chargers
19- Bills
20- Browns
21- Steelers
22- Cowboys
23- Buccs
24- Packers
25- Eagles
26- 49ers
27- Saints
28- Broncos
29- Jets
30- Rams
31- Raiders
32- Colts

Need your picks. If you don't need or want to pick you can forfiet the rights to draft. It's up to you.

DCX

LukeSmith

Rorschach said:
Says the guy with the elite team. Why shouldn't there be one?

Is anyone without an elite team opposed to the FA system or "salary cap" idea?

I'll happily use your system, but the way we did FAs last year was lame. I'll cut guys whose contracts are expiring next season in real life tho!

Rorschach

McNei1y said:
Salary cap, maybe (because my team gets fucked in that system even though Its one of the worst)

FA, I'm not opposed to the system.
Why would your team get fucked in that system? It's one of the lower rated teams...

LukeSmith said:
I'll happily use your system, but the way we did FAs last year was lame.
oic

DCX

DCX
LukeSmith said:
I'll happily use your system, but the way we did FAs last year was lame. I'll cut guys whose contracts are expiring next season in real life tho!
It was. Especially since people used the highest rated old guy to dump just so they could pick high again.

Again a system where the little guy gets more and gives up less would work better.

DCX

Mrbob

LukeSmith said:

Yup. We need a FA overhaul this season.

McNei1y

Rorschach said:
Why would your team get fucked in that system? It's one of the lower rated teams...

I was in another league with a salary cap system and for some reason my team wasnt able to add any high players. I mean I do have about an 80 at every position lol. Maybe I read the system wrong.

How did I get skipped, didn't even know we were starting this last night? I can't even log in to the online website to see who's available....FUCK.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Goldlion! You can pound me late tonight or I will be around all day tomorrow to catch your wrath.

DCX said:
It was. Especially since people used the highest rated old guy to dump just so they could pick high again.

Again a system where the little guy gets more and gives up less would work better.

DCX
This coming from the guy that cut Gonzo because he thought he was going to retire.

Either way, this FA draft will be tough without sitting in front of the Xbox. Would anyone be able to post a list or provide a link to a list? Otherwise this will be super slow.

Wellington said:
Goldlion! You can pound me late tonight or I will be around all day tomorrow to catch your wrath.

Yea, i can play tonight. I'm gonna be in most of the night devastate you later tonight. I'm gonna be in most of the night, so let me know when

Top Bottom