• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '11 Online Dynasty Thread: Ball & Juice edition

AkaBalla

Steelers I can play tonight @ 9pm est - 11pm est and Saturday morning from 9a-10:30am est, Sunday 9p-11p est, Mon 3:30p-5p est and 9p-11p est..

Thanks

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
eznark said:
start free agency at 2am on a weeknight? Jesus you unemployed louts, start this shit over at a reasonable time.

Haven't even gotten near your pick yet.

Or mine.

Is there anyone in the default FA that's good/great? Or just a bunch of Brodie Croyle's?

DCX

DCX
I will take pics of the list you lazy fucks.

Story i didn't skip you, you are on the clock. I was urging the rest to send a list of picks which no one has :/

Wellie, yes i did cut him to avoid having him retire for nothing. So did a bunch of others. I was just pointing out the negative to the system. Salty mothers in the morning eh? It's Friday for god's sake.

DCX

Mrbob

Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
Just so you know Bob, Antonio Bryant fucking sucks in this game.

It is ok. My entire receiving core sucks this will be an upgrade. If he sucks, nice pick up so I can dump him off (80+) in FA so I don't lose anyone I really want to keep.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
WTF? We advanced and we're doing free agency? Who started this at like 2 in the morning? :lol

Anyways my pick is coming up soon but I won't be able to do a thing with it until I get home from work today.

Anyway I can view the free agency list online? Might be able to figure something out for when I get home.

DCX

DCX
Yea 2 am. We've known about week 5 FA draft since when? Yea so i decided to do what no one else did, get the ball rolling.

DCX

DCX

DCX
62716_1492458663705_1001187453_31168480_408975_n.jpg

58168_1492459423724_1001187453_31168481_8254239_n.jpg

37136_1492459983738_1001187453_31168482_453886_n.jpg

62528_1492460383748_1001187453_31168483_3560097_n.jpg

62464_1492460983763_1001187453_31168484_5249440_n.jpg

58169_1492461383773_1001187453_31168485_3456465_n.jpg

40136_1492461903786_1001187453_31168486_1829842_n.jpg

save next post

eznark

Banned
BigAT said:
What time do you want to play today?
I'll be around for the next few hours then I'm not sure what I'm doing tonight.

Playing that dream team shit....pop-up ads? In-game? What the fuck,EA.......

DCX said:
I will take pics of the list you lazy fucks.

Story i didn't skip you, you are on the clock. I was urging the rest to send a list of picks which no one has :/

Wellie, yes i did cut him to avoid having him retire for nothing. So did a bunch of others. I was just pointing out the negative to the system. Salty mothers in the morning eh? It's Friday for god's sake.

DCX

Oh, well that's nice and all but since I'm at work, I have no idea who is available and I'm going to a high school game tonight.

Lonestar

storybook77 said:
Oh, well that's nice and all but since I'm at work, I have no idea who is available and I'm going to a high school game tonight.

Copy Paste this for me and other people who isn't going to turn on the Microsoft Xbox 360 that late. I happen to catch the start of FA on my Itouch as I was going to sleep.

But the pictures do help, and hopefully get the ball rolling. Thanks for the effort.

Problem one: I assume the Ravens are next. The Ravens don't have an owner.

DCX

DCX
eznark said:
How did you decide the order?
I did it by points scored. SO if both teams were 05 i gave the team that scored the most the higher pick. Idk effort i guess :lol If the tied teams were also tied in scoring, i went to points allowed. The team that allowed the least amount got the nod.

DCX

eznark

Banned
DCX said:
I did it by points scored. SO if both teams were 05 i gave the team that scored the most the higher pick. Idk effort i guess :lol If the tied teams were also tied in scoring, i went to points allowed. The team that allowed the least amount got the nod.

DCX

So how do I fall out 10th? Just curious since I doubt I'll take anyone anyway

DCX

DCX
eznark said:
So how do I fall out 10th? Just curious since I doubt I'll take anyone anyway
1-4 is worse statistically than 1-3 :/ So i put 1-3, and 1-4 in thier bracket and did scoring from there. Same with 3-1 and 4-1s.

DCX

Lonestar

DCX said:
DCX

You should treat me as a 1-3 team, as I assuridly would have gotten my ass kick by eznark.

DCX

DCX
DCX said:
1- Bears WR- Antonio Bryant
2- Jags CB- Shawn Springs
3- Titans LE- Jarvis Green
4- Ravens QB-Null Void
5- Vikings on the clock
6- Seahawks
7- Texans
8- Falcons
9- Chiefs
10- Dolphins
11- Bengals
12- Cards
13- Redskins
14- Panthers
15- Pats
16- Lions
17- Giants
18- Chargers
19- Bills
20- Browns
21- Steelers
22- Cowboys
23- Buccs
24- Packers
25- Eagles
26- 49ers
27- Saints
28- Broncos
29- Jets
30- Rams
31- Raiders
32- Colts

DCX

DCX

DCX

DCX
eznark said:
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol
Not easy bro :lol :lol It took me 4- minutes or so to go through it. At ten you'll get a nice player. I lost out of the top 6-7 myself due to the "math " :/

DCX

eznark

Banned
DCX said:
Not easy bro :lol :lol It took me 4- minutes or so to go through it. At ten you'll get a nice player. I lost out of the top 6-7 myself due to the "math " :/

DCX

When teams have all played different number of games the logical thing to do seems to go by wins. I never even considered you went by winning %....:lol

Mrbob

It is tough to get any type of difference maker in this first free agency pool. Most of these guys are bums. Draft is the way to go.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I have the Seahawks and I'll let it be known right now I won't be able to make any selection until I get home from work.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
DCX said:

DCX
So if two teams were both 0-5 and were tied for the #1 and #2 FA pick, the team that scored the most points out of the two of them got the first pick?

Lonestar

Wellington said:
So if two teams were both 0-5 and were tied for the #1 and #2 FA pick, the team that scored the most points out of the two of them got the first pick?

Also, don't leave out that if they gave up less points, they win that tiebreaker.

DCX

DCX
Wellington said:
Yes, unless they both have the same amount of points scored, then it goes to the team that allowed the less..thank god i didn't have to go to the next tie-breaker... alphabetical ;)

DCX

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
DCX said:
Yes, unless they both have the same amount of points scored, then it goes to the team that allowed the less..thank god i didn't have to go to the next tie-breaker... alphabetical ;)

DCX
Ok.

Well, thanks for your work on this.

BigAT

eznark said:
First half errors on my idiot team killed me. Great game, BigAT.
Very GG. Those were two completely different halves. Even when I was just trying to get rid of the ball ASAP I felt like I was still getting clobbered by your blitzes.

Mrbob

I dunno if I can play today, but I should be free tomorrow or Sunday to get our game in. If you can play during the day that is.

storybook77 said:
Should this go to a 2nd round, I don't want anyone else.

Ditto.

Top Bottom