• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

eznark

Banned
Mrbob said:
You mean poor decisions and idiocy like your manager starting Greinke today and having him miss game 2 in favor of Marcum?!

Yes, that is very stupid and Roenicke is a terrible manager who has turned a 105 win team into a 95 win team. He's awful at his job.

Notice how I didn't blame a goat, or a curse, or Bartman?

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Smokey said:
I need you to handle bidness against the new guy. I believe in YOU.
Im not happy that he is good. If there are 3 playoff teams out of the south that means Ram will be left out in the dark. :/

Balb

Wellington said:
Balb - What's your availability like?

I should be able to play today after 6 or tomorrow evening after 5.

Tiebreakers in division races go by alphabetical order (city name) right?

mik

mik is unbeatable
I'm busy tonight until around 11:30 eastern, but I can play then or for a couple hours after. Otherwise, I'm available pretty much any night after 9 eastern.

BigAT

Balb said:
I should be able to play today after 6 or tomorrow evening after 5.

Tiebreakers in division races go by alphabetical order (city name) right?
It used to be done by team name, but they fixed that so it's the normal NFL tiebreakers now. Well, it's still kind of busted, but it works for most of the simple tiebreakers. Multiple teams sometimes fucks it up.

LiveWire

avhco0.png

WEEK 5

Bears [+6] @ Lions
Packers [-6] @ Falcons
Jets [-4] @ Patriots
Chargers [-4] @ Broncos
Buccaneers [+7] @ 49ers
Cardinals [-4] @ Vikings
Chiefs [+7] @ Colts
Raiders [-9] @ Texans
Titans [+6] @ Steelers
Seahawks [+10] @ Giants
Bengals [-10] @ Jaguars
Eagles [-14] @ Bills
Saints [-4] @ Panthers

LIVEWIRE'S LOCK OF THE WEEK:

Bengals

Rorschach

Those spreads are inflated like crazy. I'd take Texans, Jags, Bucs, Bears, and Packers to cover.

Ok, maybe not the Bucs. :cool:

Bears, Texans, and Jags seem like the easiest bets. I'd take the Bills just because I'd make bank on a buck!

LukeSmith

WEEK 5

Bears [+6] @ Lions
Packers [-6] @ Falcons
Jets [-4] @ Patriots
Chargers [-4] @ Broncos
Buccaneers [+7] @ 49ers
Cardinals [-4] @ Vikings
Chiefs [+7] @ Colts
Raiders [-9] @ Texans
Titans [+6] @ Steelers
Seahawks [+10] @ Giants
Bengals [-10] @ Jaguars
Eagles [-14] @ Bills
Saints [-4] @ Panthers

The "Spectator Mode If Only" GOTW
Bucs @ Niners

Rorschach

Smokey: let me know when you can play.

LukeSmith said:
The "Spectator Mode If Only" GOTW
Bucs @ Niners
Yeah, I'm gonna have to send FMT my old capture card. He has too many of those games. Plus he's in every other SB.

LiveWire

Rorschach said:
Those spreads are inflated like crazy. I'd take Texans, Jags, Bucs, Bears, and Packers to cover.

Ok, maybe not the Bucs. :cool:

Bears, Texans, and Jags seem like the easiest bets. I'd take the Bills just because I'd make bank on a buck!

Anyone know if there is there any easy way to search threads? I'd like to do a roundup at the end of the season and see how the actual results compared to the lines, but I forget which pages I posted my other weeks' lines.

Nightz

LukeSmith said:
Guess who's back!

http://lisanneharris.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/eeyore.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
I think this one would be more appropriate now that he has the Bengals:
[img]http://i47.tinypic.com/2u4798p.jpg

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
LukeSmith said:
Can't pull dboythegr9 away from that!

Guess who's back!

eeyore.jpg
You misunderstand my friend. I'll definitely win but it may only be a push!

BTW, did we advance or are we still waiting for that last game? Advance now so I can play Balb at 6!!

BigAT

LiveWire said:
Anyone know if there is there any easy way to search threads? I'd like to do a roundup at the end of the season and see how the actual results compared to the lines, but I forget which pages I posted my other weeks' lines.
You could maybe put a very specific string in each post going forward so that you could easily search for them. Something along the lines of "FMT eats a big sack of dicks", except something that is written way less often. Other than that, not really.

LukeSmith

Dolphins claim Slaton from waivers in real life.

If they start running tosses and screens to him, I'm calling it: Drizzler is Sparano

Rorschach

LiveWire said:
Did you do one for week 2 and 4?

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=31224060&postcount=4850 week 3

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=30929252&postcount=2744 week 1

LukeSmith said:
Nah. He has no reason to fear the Raiders lol. His defense is gonna tear me up. His LBs are especially fierce. You guys shouldn't have cock blocked Mario Henderson. We're all fucked!

Ramirez

Wellington said:
Im not happy that he is good. If there are 3 playoff teams out of the south that means Ram will be left out in the dark. :/

lol, Imma let you keep talking.

Smokey has karma coming his way this week for his unearned win!

Smokey

Ramirez said:
lol, Imma let you keep talking.

Smokey has karma coming his way this week for his unearned win!

Got 99 problems

Is that the new theme? Get blown out can't take it like a man, so come in the thread and ease the sting a bit with excuses?

Hmm

Ramirez

Smokey said:
Got 99 problems

Is that the new theme? Get blown out can't take it like a man, so come in the thread and ease the sting a bit with excuses?

Hmm

Maybe we'll meet again in the playoffs, until then, not much I can do.

Balb

BigAT said:
It used to be done by team name, but they fixed that so it's the normal NFL tiebreakers now. Well, it's still kind of busted, but it works for most of the simple tiebreakers. Multiple teams sometimes fucks it up.

Thank god. Glad they fixed it this year.

LiveWire

Balb said:
Thank god. Glad they fixed it this year.

BigAT said:

It's still not fixed.

TheCrow

McNei1y said:
Dude I suck at being defenders but if I do I'll try it out! I prefer to be a midfielder but if ya'll need it then I'm definitely in! Are their spots open?
You'll get stuck on the b-team like me. :(

Top Bottom