• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

TheCrow

McNei1y said:
Awww. How many people are on that team? Is there any H2H leagues going too?
There's a full team but the main players are on the other team. I doubt there will be a league since it supposedly never lasts long but I think there's plans for tournaments every now and then.

LiveWire

TheCrow said:
There's a full team but the main players are on the other team. I doubt there will be a league since it supposedly never lasts long but I think there's plans for tournaments every now and then.

Depending on how many Madden players get FIFA we could also just run with a smaller subset if we can't get the main GAF team going. 5 or 6 human players is usually enough (1-2 back, 2-3 mid, 1-2 forward) to have an enjoyable experience.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Damn I was thinking about the origin of this whole Eeyoring thing, the reason I kept doing it is pure superstition. I kept saying I would lose for every game that one crazy year that I went 14-0 with the Giants. I started getting cocky and I had Rors then FMT left on my schedule to complete the perfect year. I overlooked Rors and it cost me, he ran all over me with whoever was his HB back then. I ended up losing to Rors, then FMT, then to Gunstar to end the ride. :(

Forever Eeyore.

i'm vancin now!

wont be able to play till later tonight DM. have to do some OT for work at 5:30.... ridiculous!

not sure when i'll be home. probably 8 at the latest

Rorschach

Smokey: I'm gonna be re-installing W7 and installing a new drive on my other PC. Get at me on AIM if you want to play.

Wellington said:
Damn I was thinking about the origin of this whole Eeyoring thing, the reason I kept doing it is pure superstition. I kept saying I would lose for every game that one crazy year that I went 14-0 with the Giants. I started getting cocky and I had Rors then FMT left on my schedule to complete the perfect year. I overlooked Rors and it cost me, he ran all over me with whoever was his HB back then. I ended up losing to Rors, then FMT, then to Gunstar to end the ride. :(

Forever Eeyore.
Not the last undefeated season I ended. :cool: LaMont Jordan's 79 rated awesomeness!

I've had nothing but slow, crappy backs in the past. Jordan and Wheatley... oh boy. Now that McFadden is rated closer to what he should be, it's great! Too bad it doesn't matter anymore because guys like Bush can clean house.

LukeSmith said:
He probably means Saturday
Whelp, I'm home now!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Rorschach said:
Not the last undefeated season I ended. :cool: LaMont Jordan's 79 rated awesomeness!

I've had nothing but slow, crappy backs in the past. Jordan and Wheatley... oh boy. Now that McFadden is rated closer to what he should be, it's great! Too bad it doesn't matter anymore because guys like Bush can clean house.

Whelp, I'm home now!
Fucking LaMont!!! That fat bastard never went down! Ugh.

And yes I miss Jacobs a lot. I love that man. :(

Rorschach

Wellington said:
Fucking LaMont!!! That fat bastard never went down! Ugh.

And yes I miss Jacobs a lot. I love that man. :(
He went down with the slightest touch. It's just that you kept looping with Strahan so much that it left wide open holes on the right side (where Gallery used to be!) so it was free yardage. The only big run LaMont had in his entire Madden career was a 90 yarder against the Steelers in the playoffs. It was nice.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Lol I miss cyber Strahan. :(

We have enough Giants fans to remember the name - Norman Hand was so bad in real life but he was definitely the best DT I've ever had in Madden. He was fucking insane, made goal line stands easy!

i'm home DM. so let me know when you want to play. we'll see if you have enough courage to finally beat me in a meaningful game of madden or if it's the same ol sorry ass bucs!

McNei1y

The Albatross said:
Sorry just sent you a PM ... I'm out tomorrow and have a wedding this weekend. I'm free all night on Friday EST though... I have no life.

Are you free now? The week advanced if you are.

If you aren't then Friday ~ 7ish?

Birdman02

GG GCQ. You're running game is tough. I got lucky on that Cam fumble, but I wasn't able to capitalize. Ingram decided to hesitate in the backfield instead of running straight ahead like the play called for.

Pro-tip to my future opponents: throw deep passes against me. My defense will either not react at all, or randomly start backpedaling again to let the WR get separation.

Nightz

GG Crow. Close game throughout, but that fumble by Mathews in the red zone on the opening drive really set the tone. I'm sure the tendencies took their toll since he fumbled twice more in that game. Held Tebow to only 19 yards passing or so, but Noel Devine killed me.

Oh well, one positive I can take away from that game is Donald Butler having 7 tackles, 6 of which were for a loss. He was a beast inside. Unfortunately, EA only gave him a C potential so I'm sure he won't progress much. :\

GCQuinton

GG, Birdman. My running game eventually got there, but you were stuffing pretty good it early on which lead me to take more shots down field (something I keep forgetting I can now do thanks to Cam). I don't know what happened at the end of regulation, though. Was trying to call a timeout and it wouldn't let me.

See you in Week 17, man.

DCX

DCX
Nightz said:
GG Crow. Close game throughout, but that fumble by Mathews in the red zone on the opening drive really set the tone. I'm sure the tendencies took their toll since he fumbled twice more in that game. Held Tebow to only 19 yards passing or so, but Noel Devine killed me.

Oh well, one positive I can take away from that game is Donald Butler having 7 tackles, 6 of which were for a loss. He was a beast inside. Unfortunately, EA only gave him a C potential so I'm sure he won't progress much. :\
I should have gave him more money :/ I could have saved the league :/

DCX

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
mik said:
I'm busy tonight until around 11:30 eastern, but I can play then or for a couple hours after. Otherwise, I'm available pretty much any night after 9 eastern.

Busy playing Gears!

Like that time Bob told me he was too sick to play and i go on steam and to see him playing Starcraft 2 or some shit

TheCrow

Nightz said:

I'm lucky I came out of that game with only 1 minor injury. Everyone on my team was getting hurt and when the cart came out I got worried.

DCX said:
I should have gave him more money :/ I could have saved the league :/

DCX
I would've gotten my speed back eventually. :p

Wellington said:
Balb I need to take a rain check until tomorrow. Falling asleep waiting for a ride home. -_-

I'll pick you up buddy. Where do you need me to pick you up from?

Also, Bob, Lets do this. I must break you

mik

mik is unbeatable
CB3 said:
Busy playing Gears!

Like that time Bob told me he was too sick to play and i go on steam and to see him playing Starcraft 2 or some shit
It's 11:30 now and I'm ready. What's the problem?

Mrbob

goldlion054 said:
I'll pick you up buddy. Where do you need me to pick you up from?

Also, Bob, Lets do this. I must break you

I'm watching hot MLB action right now. Maybe after if it doesn't get to be too late. Otherwise we can play tomorrow night around 9 or 10 cst.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Mrbob said:
I'm watching hot MLB action right now. Maybe after if it doesn't get to be too late. Otherwise we can play tomorrow night around 9 or 10 cst.

Doesnt compute

Top Bottom