• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
FrenchMovieTheme said:
what is the status on the remaining 3 games?

rams vs. redskins
titans vs. browns
jags vs. saints

Oh look 2 of the 3 games have people we were waiting for last week!

Mrbob

DCX said:
Wellie watches chick flix by himself on a Saturday afternoon. Box of Puffs and ice cream.

DCX

Oh shit, this might deserve:

ether.jpg

CB3

Wellington said:
I'm curious as to what prompted you to say that; before I begin ripping into you.

you gettin soft CK. people dont respect you no more. you gotta show em what time it is

DCX

DCX
Wellington said:
I'm curious as to what prompted you to say that; before I begin ripping into you.
Idk, I think cb or someone noticed you were watching chick flick one day. We assume you were watching with a girl and you revealed it was just you.

I think it was Mean Girls. Not sure. Rip into if it makes you feel better, it still wouldn't change that you admitted you did lol

DCX

Rorschach

I'd rather see Wells watching chick flicks than this:

iVTc8b1Gi6TeP.jpg

Hrm.. let me check my friends list...

if2PF3ulRWwH4.jpg

What the hell is this?

qTiJN.gif

Right click -> image search

iKnxH0Rhaps49.jpg

inngcmwusyAcK.jpg

iSBICKT8YzlB2.jpg

iRXYq2i1mU4L6.gif

DCX said:
Idk, I think cb or someone noticed you were watching chick flick one day. We assume you were watching with a girl and you revealed it was just you.

I think it was Mean Girls. Not sure. Rip into if it makes you feel better, it still wouldn't change that you admitted you did lol

DCX

What? That is not a chick flick. Quality film

BigAT

Man, I don't know how any of you could have possibly thought it was a good idea to allow Netflix to show what you're watching. It's just asking for trouble.

CB3

BigAT said:
Man, I don't know how any of you could have possibly thought it was a good idea to allow Netflix to show what you're watching. It's just asking for trouble.

Not watching questionable on stuff on Netflix would be a nice solution on that

CB3

By the way

Capture-1.jpg

I always enjoyed the double ether in that picture. Not only is it just American Idol, its paid DLC for it

BigAT said:

When I am watching "Beavers: Imax." on Netflix, i want people to know

5120DD8f4zL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

CB3

DCX said:
You can thank my sister for both :( lol

DCX

Lies. You were doing your best William Hung impression.

Ive actually seen that dude around since he is a local guy. The dorky look wasnt just for TV!

DMczaf

Not only does he play American Idol, he buys DLC.

That's almost as bad as buying a Scouting Report against me in a franchise game.

TheCrow

What is going on here? oh... That's what I get for picking random anime to watch in the background while I'm on the computer. What could go wrong with vampires I thought. ;_;

CB3

TheCrow said:
What is going on here? oh... That's what I get for picking random anime to watch in the background while I'm on the computer. What could go wrong with vampires I thought. ;_;

Anime is where you went wrong.

Birdman02

Balb said:
Finished my game. GG Birdman.

GG man. I hate playing new people for the 1st time because I never know what to expect. I should have bought the scouting report. :p

Hopefully, I'll be able to play an outdoor game without bad weather conditions this season. It probably has no impact on my team, but it causes some kind of weird mental block for me.

TheCrow

and if anyone is wondering why I even got past the first episode is because there was a pretty cool fight scene and some vampire mythos. I thought it was cool and then in the next episode the little girl showed up was all like "I'm actually 300 years old, it's just my body that is young". And I said fuck this show and turned it off. Then I watched some more School Rumble.

CB3

TheCrow said:
and if anyone is wondering why I even got past the first episode is because there was a pretty cool fight scene and some vampire mythos. I thought it was cool and then in the next episode the little girl showed up was all like "I'm actually 300 years old, it's just my body that is young". And I said fuck this show and turned it off.

why you gettin defensive?

In my experience, Castlevania is the only thing i ever wanna have to do with the whole topic of Vampires

Ferny

Wellington said:
The EA Madden Online Franchise website is broken in IE, Firefox, and Chrome. What the heck do these guys even get paid for?
I believe if someone uploads a highlight it breaks the site.

TheCrow

CB3 said:
why you gettin defensive?

In my experience, Castlevania is the only thing i ever wanna have to do with the whole topic of Vampires
Cause Rors put me on blast. And Blade is pretty cool. The first two not so much Blade 3.

Nightz

Wellington said:
The EA Madden Online Franchise website is broken in IE, Firefox, and Chrome. What the heck do these guys even get paid for?
They're still waiting for sable to fix it for them.

Top Bottom