• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

DCX

DCX
ph33nix said:
It's too bad that those are the only teams you can trade to because everybody else who kicks your ass isn't interested at all
I'll let that slide. I know you mean well :)

DCX

Smokey

ph33nix said:
lmao don't even try to talk trash of any kind, you're just terrible at it and everyone can see right through it

How's it talking trash when you're a bottom feeder and 0fer? It's a fact. If the fact that you're trash bothers you take it up with yourself or go play your other online franchise with your 1 other friend.

Smokey said:
How's it talking trash when you're a bottom feeder and 0fer? It's a fact. If the fact that you're trash bothers you take it up with yourself or go play your other online franchise with your 1 other friend.

I never talked trash this season but this is perhaps the third time you've brought up that I haven't won a game. I would suggest that you listen to me here

anytime someone has to recycle the same thing over and over again you know it's washed up

Smokey

ph33nix said:
I never talked trash this season but this is perhaps the third time you've brought up that I haven't won a game. I would suggest that you listen to me here

anytime someone has to recycle the same thing over and over again you know it's washed up

Because you can't.

I didn't speak to you, you're the one who got into grown folks conversation.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
GG Balb. The game turns to complete shit in the rain. Andy Dalton must have been totally shaken up as well to compliment it. I couldn't pass to save my life. Oh well at least I kept MJD in check.

Your ass is MINE Luke.

Balb

Wellington said:
GG Balb. The game turns to complete shit in the rain. Andy Dalton must have been totally shaken up as well to compliment it. I couldn't pass to save my life. Oh well at least I kept MJD in check.

Your ass is MINE Luke.

Yeah gg.

LukeSmith

omg Rors!

Khalif Barnes OL OAK Decrease, from 74 to 73OVR
Joe Porter CB OAK Increase, from 54 to 59OVR
Jarvis Moss DL OAK Increase, from 66 to 69OVR
Denarius Moore WR OAK Increase, from 73 to 76OVR
Samson Satele OL OAK Increase, from 74 to 77OVR
Stefan Wisinewski OL OAK Increase, from 75 to 78OVR
Oakland Raiders TEAM OAK Increase, from 75 to 80OVR
Jared Veldheer OL OAK Increase, from 81 to 83OVR
Rolando McClain LB OAK Increase, from 82 to 84OVR
Jason Campbell QB OAK Increase, from 82 to 84OVR
Stanford Routt CB OAK Increase, from 85 to 87OVR
Tommy Kelly DL OAK Increase, from 85 to 87OVR
Sebastian Janikowski K OAK Increase, from 90 to 91OVR
Darren McFadden HB OAK Increase, from 90 to 92OVR

Wellington said:
Your ass is MINE Luke.

yawning.jpg

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
LukeSmith said:
omg Rors!

Wanted him on the Giants.

Edit: LOL. McClain already better than any LB on the Giants. :(

Mrbob

Get hyped!

GTM114_small.jpg

Amazon says they are upgraded all preorder copies to the CE.

We need to get this week over so I can pummel AD!

BigAT

Wellington said:
Wanted him on the Giants.

Edit: LOL. McClain already better than any LB on the Giants. :(
Tied with JPP though!

Will Beatty shuts down Trent Cole for most of the game Sunday and he loses a point 75 OVR. Oh Donnie...

LukeSmith

Wellington said:
Four games left, what's up with the rest of these!

Daw and I are either Friday after I'm done at work (and he's done with Date Night, unless Mrs. Daw you know, has needs) - or Saturday daytime.

LiveWire

avhco0.png

WEEK 6

Dolphins [-4] @ Jets
Vikings [+8] @ Bears
Cowboys [+7] @ Patriots
Saints [+3] @ Buccaneers
Browns [+6] @ Raiders
Texans [-4] @ Ravens
Rams [+4] @ Packers
49ers [-6] @ Lions
Jaguars [-4] @ Steelers
Colts [-6] @ Bengals
Bills [+3] @ Giants
Eagles [-17] @ Redskins
Panthers [-4] @ Falcons

LIVEWIRE'S LOCK OF THE WEEK:

E-A-G-L-E-S EAAAGGGLLEEESSS!!!

Smokey said:
Because you can't.

I didn't speak to you, you're the one who got into grown folks conversation.

If being a grown man means getting easily irritated by a "bottom feeder" then you must be the only grown man here

bye week?

fuuuuu

Rorschach

LukeSmith said:
omg Rors!

yawning.jpg
fucking donny... Moore should have bee rated higher in the OF rosters. McFadden and Veldheer too! I could have stayed with Satele... :'(

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Ramirez said:
Did Wellie lose? The MLM site hasn't updated, and EA's website is pure horse crap.
I purposely left it ambiguous to give you hope. I barely won in the sloppiest rain game ever. 7-3.

First place is mine and I am never giving it back!

Ferny

GG Sanjuro...Woodhead was running all over. Last time I play distracted and that early TD killed my momentum if any.

Sanjuro

GG Ferny. I think the game passed my mojo over to you. I think I had like 9 picks in the last two weeks. I was happy to at least get a balanced game in.

Smokey

Good game Rors. Knew once Schaub fumbled on the first drive that it would be the same old song. Every time we play first TO is always the deciding factor.

Rorschach

GG.

Man, I don't know if it was because I was tired, but I didn't know what I was doing out there. And boy is Mario a beast... overrated bastard :p He didn't even have a great game statistically, but I was running away from him the whole game.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
FrenchMovieTheme said:
welp, i think i'll just keep my pre-order for dark souls on ps3. i'd prefer it on xbox but the ps3 version sounds like the (slightly) superior one!

Yeah but you forgot Xbox is more than slightly better than PS3. Deciding factor!

CB3 said:
Yeah but you forgot Xbox is more than slightly better than PS3. Deciding factor!

i don't know what you're talking about! now if you'll excuse me, there appears to be an update needed for my ps3. i'll be back in 30 minutes

CB3

FrenchMovieTheme said:
i don't know what you're talking about! now if you'll excuse me, there appears to be an update needed for my ps3. i'll be back in 30 minutes

Its worth it. There are stability issues that need fixing!

AKA they are taking away more features/your personal rights

Rorschach

Oh, shut the fuck up. Nobody but you gives a shit. I couldn't care less about your juvenille console war bullshit. If it's better for console A, I get it for that. If it's better for B, then that's where my dollar goes. It's often best for PC anyway, so it's usually moot.

The only reason I even got a PS3 is because dm/fmt convinced me to buy one for Madden 09.

I just couldn't let that incredibly stupid comment go without commenting on it. It's just so ridiculously funny. I normally just let it fly.

Rorschach said:
Oh, shut the fuck up. Nobody but you gives a shit. I couldn't care less about your juvenille console war bullshit. If it's better for console A, I get it for that. If it's better for B, then that's where my dollar goes. It's often best for PC anyway, so it's usually moot.

The only reason I even got a PS3 is because dm/fmt convinced me to buy one for Madden 09.

I just couldn't let that incredibly stupid comment go without commenting on it. It's just so ridiculously funny. I normally just let it fly.

i wish dark souls was available for PC :(

CB3

Rorschach said:

Touchy! Even i dont drop F bombs on console wars.

DMczaf said:
When the fuck are we finishing Gears!

You made the unfortunate mistake of grouping up with someone who isnt a Brother to the End. He would pick whatever hipster concert thats going on over you guys

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
FrenchMovieTheme said:
it shows now.

what are the status of the remaining 3 games?

and 7-3, wellington vs. balb!?
Rain game and we both play pretty good run D. Two rookie QBs = ball all over the place on passes.

Two games left!!! When!!??

Simit.jpg

Striker

Rorschach said:
When my WRs slip, the icon to throw to them disappears and it won't let me throw. :|

lol @ second video... the animation for Gabbert is hilarious.
I had Cribbs open vs. Pheeniks, but the fucker slipped. The icon disappeared, but I was thankfully able to buy more seconds and was able to hit him.

P.S. I am not looking forward to our game. :(

Top Bottom