• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

Rorschach

I remember that, surprisingly, GB had a lot of FB stuff last year. Even the 3rb formations. I think that's still in since they're lazy on changing playbooks. :p

BigAT

Rorschach said:
I remember that, surprisingly, GB had a lot of FB stuff last year. Even the 3rb formations. I think that's still in since they're lazy on changing playbooks. :p
They have 4 I-formations. Standard, spread (3 WR, FB, RB), tight and then 1 WR, 2 TE on one side.

They also have their one weird formation where the backfield is:

Code:
     O      QB
   O   O   FB,TE
     O      RB

LiveWire

BigAT said:
They have 4 I-formations. Standard, spread (3 WR, FB, RB), tight and then 1 WR, 2 TE on one side.

They also have their one weird formation where the backfield is:

Code:
     O      QB
   O   O   FB,TE
     O      RB

Yea that last one is called Full House I think? 2-0-3 I think the Skins playbook may have that as well

Cardinals drop 3 straight, I got destroyed by the Vikings. Good game McNeily... I played like shit, save for the long bomb to Fitzgerald. I could tell it was going to be a bad game when Early Doucet dropped that pass on the first drive at your ~40 on 3rd down. WHo names their kids "Early" anyway? What sort of name is that? Is he a preemie or something? Y'know, he must be, prematurely putting balls on the ground instead of catching them. His parents cursed him with a name like that.

I knew Shiancoe was your guy too, I noticed in the last games so many of your passes went to him, so I double teamed him on like 60% of passes, but my defense was anept at getting in there to break it up. I was happy to stop PEterson for most of the game (with the exception of the final TD drive, I kept him to like ~35 yards), and glad to break 100 yards with WIlliams on that cheese time final drive (I was going to try to just run out the clock and take the 31 - 3 loss and use it to motivate the team).

I blame:

• The fans -- not enough passion behind the Cardinals fans. How can they expect us to play up to our level of talent when they don't cheer us on enough?
  • The Media -- Not enough coverage of our blockbuster trade last week. The ownership is trying to put together a good squad, but just nobody cares about the Arizona Cardinals.
  • Illegal immigration -- the flood of illegal immigrants into the proud state of Arizona makes it impossible to field a good team.. Because the food services division of the Arizona stadium has been hiring illegals for years, and they've slowly been poisoning the food with that texicana sauce that gives my players the runs.

McNei1y

gg again albatross. Deangelo Williams started to kick my ass.

Bob, I play you this coming week. When do you want to get it in?

McNei1y

The Albatross said:
I blame:

• The fans -- not enough passion behind the Cardinals fans. How can they expect us to play up to our level of talent when they don't cheer us on enough?
  • The Media -- Not enough coverage of our blockbuster trade last week. The ownership is trying to put together a good squad, but just nobody cares about the Arizona Cardinals.
  • Illegal immigration -- the flood of illegal immigrants into the proud state of Arizona makes it impossible to field a good team.. Because the food services division of the Arizona stadium has been hiring illegals for years, and they've slowly been poisoning the food with that texicana sauce that gives my players the runs.

:lol :lol

Yea. AP is getting stopped more and more and I don't like it. Harvin only has speed going for him. Berrian can't do anything right. Shiancoe is definitely my favorite target. He seems to catch everything in traffic and will never drop the ball.

McNei1y

Mrbob said:
I can play later tonight if we vance. Can't play tomorrow at all. Sunday I should be free at night.

Pretty much the same for me. If we aren't vancing in the next half hour to hour then I guess we'll aim for Sunday night. I'm not sure when I'm going out tonight so I'm just shooting for a 9pm EST game tonight or else just Sunday.

McNei1y said:
:lol :lol

Yea. AP is getting stopped more and more and I don't like it. Harvin only has speed going for him. Berrian can't do anything right. Shiancoe is definitely my favorite target. He seems to catch everything in traffic and will never drop the ball.

Yeah, on every drive, I Was like "alright... I bet this is going to SHiacoe..." and so I'd double him on something, and then he'd zip right in a post route to the inside. I was like "fuuuu and your stupid name visanthe!"

The lag for about 30 seconds was horrible, but I live in Massachusetts, and so controlling a West Coast team, seems like I get a lot of West Coast games. I think it has something to do with Massachusetts boycotting Arizona over that illegal immigration legislation ... The State House just doesn't want me to get a clean connection when I play with the Cards.

FrenchMovieTheme said:
another cards loss!? i was hoping albatross would be my new astrolad.... someone to push me in the NFC west and keep me on my toes!

I thought as much as well, starting 2 - 0 and going up 17 - 7 late in my 3rd game... I thought, Well, I'll be 3 - 0 and cruising, ready to make a play in the AFC West.

BUt then in that 4th quarter, I gave up like 21 points in about 3 minutes... And since then, my defense has been demoralized, afraid to even take the field I heard.

larry-fitzgerald.jpg

Feels bad man.

McNei1y

I finally get a NFC North matchup with Bob. I wanted to play Gold the first time but my damn system/cpu had to mess up on me. I'm really looking forward to this game.

daw840

Honestly guys, it's not going to happen tonight. We are about to leave and the rest of the night is kind of full. Tomorrow I am free all day though. We should definitely be able to get it done early in the day, hopefully. I'm really sorry. I hate to Bob (or Livewire) the league.

LukeSmith

daw840 said:
Honestly guys, it's not going to happen tonight. We are about to leave and the rest of the night is kind of full. Tomorrow I am free all day though. We should definitely be able to get it done early in the day, hopefully. I'm really sorry. I hate to Bob (or Livewire) the league.

1. It's Friday night, don't be sorry
2. I'll be around tomorrow during the day to knock out our game Daw (and available after the Michigan game 9 a.m.-12 pacific)

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Kevin Kolb trade looking better and better for me! I may just draft a lineman with each pick and hope atleast 2 pan out

bah, you d/c? W/e gg, 10-7 and you got the ball to start, chalk it up as a win! :p
And I try different shit in community games. So far that game it was trying different things for Marshall, Gates outperforming him by a lot is ridiculous. Second drive I wanted to get Reggie goin just to simulate what Marshall could see in real games and then that blitz came at the perfect time :D

Top Bottom