• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Wellington said:
First place is mine and I am never giving it back!

I might figure out how to get multiple first downs per drive by season two, watch out...

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Woah I finally have a player of the week (for now)! Michael Johnson, 5 tackles, 2 sacks, 1 FF. Yeeehaw! Could've also gone to Thomas Howard, 5 tackles, 2 ints.

Pre-emptively, after Vikings @ Cards play tonight, I'm out this weekend on Saturday and Sunday. I'll be home Sunday afternoon/eveningish. Got a wedding to go to out of town, and I'm going to be shit housed. Free Monday & Tuesday per usual tho. And I'll actually be available early Saturday morning too, probably, from like 7 - 9am EST.

Mrbob

Marriiiiiiiaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

My new Xbox 360 controller is due to come later today via UPS. The three of you can kick back and relax while I do all the beasting in game!

Mrbob

No doubt. Wouldn't have bought it myself if not for the included play and charge kit.

Retail is $64.99 for the pad. :/

mik

mik is unbeatable
I wanted to get a controller that worked for both the PC and the 360, so I just picked up the Razer Onza. It's pretty awesome--you can adjust the tension of the analog sticks, remap the buttons (which are backlit) any way you please, and it has an extra pair of shoulder buttons. Unfortunately, it isn't wireless (although the cord is 15 feet long). I'm pretty sure they're <$50 on Amazon.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I have that silver controller. Its an improvement but just slightly. I like it for the look more than anything. My D-pad squeeks on it now :(

CB3 said:
I have that silver controller. Its an improvement but just slightly. I like it for the look more than anything. My D-pad squeeks on it now :(
Main reason I got the gears one was because of how stupid I thought the silver one looked (black and grey buttons sealed the deal) + I already had the battery pack from my busted controller.

Count me in on Horde w/e yall do it. Joined a friends and went from waves 40-50, then couldnt beat 50.. :(

daw840

Yes....HORDE! We need this to happen. I got through about 25 levels with 1 friend and the rest were randoms. With a full squad of coordinated people we could do much better.

Ramirez

eznark

Banned
I'll be at Miller Park all weekend. Unless you can wait til Monday evening, sim my game. Not like I'd win anyway. But who gives a shit about Madden??

23hk8dg.gif

LukeSmith

Bros, I might flip my Dark Souls preorder to PS3 so I can talk to folks in Xbox Live Voice Party while I play.

Brothers?
To the end?

Ramirez said:
Looking like our H2H games will decide the division, you have at least one guaranteed loss from me from FMT. :p

Nice, the 30 step drop. Ugh.

I wish EA would nerf the shit out of that in both games, so frustrating playing someone that just drops back as far as they can and then throws a strike to their downfield receiver.

LukeSmith

storybook77 said:
I wish EA would nerf the shit out of that in both games, so frustrating playing someone that just drops back as far as they can and then throws a strike to their downfield receiver.

SIM LEAGUE

BigAT

I was thinking of switching to PS3 when I remembered how my Demon's Souls save with god knows how many hours played on it got completely erased when my PS3 died. I don't know if I could handle having that happen again.

Smokey

Quick..what's better for a PC headset...USB or analog. Going to order the Corsair H51 headset but need to know this info..

DCX

DCX
Smokey said:
Quick..what's better for a PC headset...USB or analog. Going to order the Corsair H51 headset but need to know this info..
Niether you get the 300$ Turtle Beach ones that work with Ps3, xbox and Pc.

DCX

LukeSmith

BigAT said:
I was thinking of switching to PS3 when I remembered how my Demon's Souls save with god knows how many hours played on it got completely erased when my PS3 died. I don't know if I could handle having that happen again.

Amazon was sold out of PS3 version preorders. Staying with my silent, basement nerd version, I guess

Mrbob

AT be a ps plus baller!

Smokey said:

Decent audio card = analog

Onboard sound = usb

BigAT

LukeSmith said:
Amazon was sold out of PS3 version preorders. Staying with my silent, basement nerd version, I guess
Good thing I have one of each preordered there!

Mrbob said:
AT be a ps plus baller!
There's no fucking way I'm dropping $50/year just to make sure my saves don't get deleted. How about they just get rid of shitty locked saves.

Mrbob

I finally noticed your avatar is Jessie from Breaking Bad.

Can I make a troll about paying a yearly fee to play online with Xbox Live? Pleeease. I pay 50 bucks a year pretty much just to play Madden online. PS Plus actually has had some great offers. September has been an amazing month.

BigAT

Mrbob said:
I finally noticed your avatar is Jessie from Breaking Bad.

Can I make a troll about paying a yearly fee to play online with Xbox Live? Pleeease. I pay 50 bucks a year pretty much just to play Madden online. PS Plus actually has had some great offers. September has been an amazing month.
I thought about that already. Even if you were to troll about it, it would cost me an additional $50 to get PSN+ whereas Gold is already paid for the next couple of years.

Plus I've never paid anywhere close to $50 for Live. $30 sub cards (or less) and plenty of free months from various promotions. Is there any cheap alternate method to buy Plus?

I don't think I used a single feature of Plus during that free month everyone got. Oh my god, I can play Sonic 2 for free? SOUND THE BELLS! ALERT THE MASSES!

Mrbob

Plus subs have gone on sale for $39.99 a couple times.

Sony runs 15 months for 12 months promotions periodically as well. Though nothing at the moment. I agree the freebie month of Plus sucked. This was September:

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011...rs-10-free-games-including-plants-vs-zombies/

Don't forget about discounts. I bought RE4 for 10 bucks on day one, and received the PS1 versions for free. Qore is actually decent too for a video magazine, and you get it free each month with your Plus subscription.

Great month for Plus. If October is just as good Plus is really starting to take off.

BigAT

Mrbob said:
Plus subs have gone on sale for $39.99 a couple times.

Sony runs 15 months for 12 months promotions periodically as well. Though nothing at the moment. I agree the freebie month of Plus sucked. This was September:

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011...rs-10-free-games-including-plants-vs-zombies/

Don't forget about discounts. I bought RE4 for 10 bucks on day one, and received the PS1 versions for free. Qore is actually decent too for a video magazine, and you get it free each month with your Plus subscription.

Great month for Plus. If October is just as good Plus is really starting to take off.
That's a great month? The only thing I might have used was the RE4 discount.

Mrbob

Look at this way, even if you only pay 50 cents a year for Xbox Live you get a better value with Playstation Plus!

Smokey said:
Nice to see Bob still fighting the good fight.

Always fighting the good fight against the forces of evil. Feels good man.

We need this week to vance!

mik

mik is unbeatable
Playstation Plus has been a rather outstanding value for me. But if you don't use your PS3 much, there's no point.

Top Bottom