• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

Smokey

DCX said:
Doesn't help that my replacement got hurt for 8 weeks the week he was named starter..I'm running with TEs named Fendi and fucking Oscar lol

DCX

Heh my basektball team played against Fendi and Martellus Bennett in the playoffs my senior year. They were on the same team. Both played bball in college too before hitting the league. Shit was a handful. Course we won tho.

Smokey

Luke fill me in...

I lost to Rors by 5 points. Everybody else has been blown the fuck out the water. I want my rematch. What needs to happen for this to become a reality?

Ferny

CB3 said:
come on DM/Balb

FERNY FERNY FERNY FERNNNN

When can you play
I'm going out for a bit now but I can be back home by 10ish EST of so and we can play. Are you down to play tonight?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Ferny said:
I'm going out for a bit now but I can be back home by 10ish EST of so and we can play. Are you down to play tonight?

Yeah i can play tonight. although i dont think FMT is advancing until 9:30 PST

we'll be advancing in about a half hour to an hour, so be ready!

ramirez when can you play? i have to leave at about 7pm pst so let me know if you can play before then

DCX

DCX
FrenchMovieTheme said:
do you play balb next? the answer is no if that's the case. try to get ahold of him via PM and if he's not responding then you can play the cpu
Just did

Somnia

DM I can play tomorrow night 1030pm cst - 1am cst, Monday 1030pm cst - whenever, Tuesday same as Monday, Wednesday same as those!.... some what of a shitty schedule, but I am short 2 managers this week since they are getting last minute vacations in prior to MW3 and the holidays.

bluemax

Banned
MrBoob when can you play? I'm gonna be in and out tomorrow and out all tomorrow night. I will be home Sunday evening though.

Ferny

Nothing went right for me that game -____- My players didn't know what blocks were at all. GG CB you played a fine game, if only I could feel the same.

Mrbob

bluemax said:
I can go now as well!

Sorry I can't tonight. Need to get some sleep. I'll be busy most of the day tomorrow too.

Bears don't play on Sunday and I should be home so I can play almost any time. Well except between 8 and 10 at night when I'm watching Dexter and The Walking Dead.

eznark

Banned
daw840 said:
Eznark,

You want to play tomorrow morning?

What do you consider morning? Wife is going for a run at sunrise, probably only 13 miles so I'll be available around 9:30 I'm guessing.

CB3

somehow AT is back on top of the NFC East when i hold the tiebreakers still.

Damn you EA!

daw840

eznark said:
What do you consider morning? Wife is going for a run at sunrise, probably only 13 miles so I'll be available around 9:30 I'm guessing.

Well, I'll probably wake up around 930, so.....10 or so?

Edit: and "only 13 mile" HAHA

bluemax

Banned
Mrbob said:
Sorry I can't tonight. Need to get some sleep. I'll be busy most of the day tomorrow too.

Bears don't play on Sunday and I should be home so I can play almost any time. Well except between 8 and 10 at night when I'm watching Dexter and The Walking Dead.

What time zone are you again? CST?

gg ram. just one of those games where nothing goes right.

i throw with a safety underneath it gets pick.
ram throws with a safety underneath it's a td.

ram gets a user pick across the middle.
i just knock it down instead of picking it.

roethlisberger scrambles, gets hit hard inside the 5, no fumble.
kapernick scrambles, gets hit hard inside the 10, fumbles.

and so on and so on. the worst was VD had polamolu beat by a couple yards and it was a good throw but some how he makes up 5 yards in an instant for the pick inside the 5! oh well, not like i haven't been the benefit of some of those plays over the course of the season! now i can have a relaxing playing run without the burden of a perfect season!

p.s. it also says i had 3 turnovers and ramirez had 1. it was actually i had 4 turnovers and ramirez had 0. not sure how they got that mixed up

CB3

LOL. FMT did the gg BUT

List every fucking thing that caused you to lose and none of it has to do with Ramirez skills.

Case Closed

Ramirez

GG, you had 2 blatant PI's on Wallace that the game didn't call, thanks Tiburon.

Division ain't going no where Wellie!

roethlisberger scrambles, gets hit hard inside the 5, no fumble.
kapernick scrambles, gets hit hard inside the 10, fumbles.

Roethlisberger's a man, Kapernick is a nobody.

CB3 said:
LOL. FMT did the gg BUT

List every fucking thing that caused you to lose and none of it has to do with Ramirez skills.

Case Closed

it was a good game, and i said it's just one of those times where the breaks didn't go my way. and of course it was ramirez winning the game, he called a great gameplan and played solid D!

Ramirez

The real play of the game was the Redman run for like 60 yards, I was going no where fast and then I got that. Missing Mendenhall's speed... :(

Ramirez said:
The real play of the game was the Redman run for like 60 yards, I was going no where fast and then I got that. Missing Mendenhall's speed... :(

lulz that was a joke. no one fucking touched him.... how does that happen when i had so many guys there :(

i should've run more. i kept audibiling out of runs because you were staying with the 3-4 and i wanted to take advantage. kapernick missed some eeeeeaaaasssyyy throws on my first drives. big play to delaine walker on the first snap of the game too but he overthrew it :(

Top Bottom