• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

alright i got the drake sword in dark souls but i thought i was supposed to get 10,000 souls for killing that dragon! all i got was the sword. i lucked out because a zombie archer dropped the bow, thanks for the tip lukems! then i had to pay like 2000 souls for 20 poison arrows with that other vendor in the sewers

anyways, i have to level up 2 more in strength to use it :(

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
FrenchMovieTheme said:
alright i got the drake sword in dark souls but i thought i was supposed to get 10,000 souls for killing that dragon! all i got was the sword. i lucked out because a zombie archer dropped the bow, thanks for the tip lukems! then i had to pay like 2000 souls for 20 poison arrows with that other vendor in the sewers

Hey! im the one that told you to get that damn sword in the first place!

No respect...

LukeSmith

FrenchMovieTheme said:

20 poison arrows aren't going to kill the Hellkite Dragon if that's the little fantasy you're running around clinging to.

Not sure if a patch fixed it, but if you climb to the top of the spire in Undead Parish - where the Black Knight is, and kill him you used to be able to see the Dragon from there and kill him with 1 arrow (10k souls).

I just solo'd the Anor Londo boss as a human with 75k Souls on me and zero summons NPC or otherwise, and you're still at the starting area.

I'm gonna be a pain in the ass to get a hold of this week. On vacation til Tuesday. Hopefully when there's an Xbox in front of me I'll be able to play but not sure when that'll be. Tomorrow I might be able to plan something.

What's your Sunday look like Mik?

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
When are we 'vancin?! Playoff drama needs to be resolved!

If Ram wins out and Smokey loses 1, Ram gets the second bye. If Smokey wins out he gets the bye. If Ram loses one and Smokey wins out, I get the bye. If Ram wins out I get the fifth seed.

Needed that win from you FMT. :|

(all of these are provided that I win out myself)

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Actually with my injuries the way they have been, if I can I'll bench my guys in week 17 fuck that.

Lost Maroney earlier against Story. Thankfully only for the game.

CB3

Wellington said:
Actually with my injuries the way they have been, if I can I'll bench my guys in week 17 fuck that.

Lost Maroney earlier against Story. Thankfully only for the game.

I should have just kept him on my roster when i signed him earlier this year for the fuck of it

TheCrow

Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
So is TheCrow on a orgy fest or something?
Visiting my family this weekend and didn't bring madden with me so I won't be able to play till tomorrow night.

Looks like the stats didn't register for my game against bob. Had another good game running the ball too. :(

mik

mik is unbeatable
TheDrizzlerJ11 said:
I'm gonna be a pain in the ass to get a hold of this week. On vacation til Tuesday. Hopefully when there's an Xbox in front of me I'll be able to play but not sure when that'll be. Tomorrow I might be able to plan something.

What's your Sunday look like Mik?
A little unclear, unfortunately. I've got two sets of plans that are still trying to finalize a time. I'll post as soon as I have a definite answer.

Wellington said:
When are we 'vancin?! Playoff drama needs to be resolved!

If Ram wins out and Smokey loses 1, Ram gets the second bye. If Smokey wins out he gets the bye. If Ram loses one and Smokey wins out, I get the bye. If Ram wins out I get the fifth seed.

Needed that win from you FMT. :|

(all of these are provided that I win out myself)

I let you down brother :(

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
CB3 said:
I should have just kept him on my roster when i signed him earlier this year for the fuck of it
Thankfully you didn't! He is the Bengals MVP!

Also can you guys stop fucking throwing to Aqib Talib! I need to at least win DPOY with Dunlap (Only 2 tackles 1 sack today wtf).

FrenchMovieTheme said:
I let you down brother :(

If you had won I'd control my destiny for that bye. :( He's got the divisional tie-breaker due to my extra loss to Levious. :(

Wellington said:
GG Story. Nate Clements decided to go into beast mode coverage wise. That was the big difference. I just ate up clock after, figured you wanted to watch UGA
Friends are UGA fans so I'm watching it with them. My only interest is seeing what scrub team Bama will get to play.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Ramirez said:
Suck it down haters, Wellie thought he had it in the bag!

I'll lose to Story or Stiker, it's ok.
Yeah how dare I believe that the guy who was 13-0 and had beaten me along the way would beat you too.

Ramirez

Wellington said:
Yeah how dare I believe that the guy who was 13-0 and had beaten me along the way would beat you too.

lol, I just found it funny how everyone had sealed my fate long before the game even happened (lookin at you Rors!).

I've beaten FMT a lot over the years, it's not like Rors where I've never beat him. :(

Sanjuro

TheCrow said:
Visiting my family this weekend and didn't bring madden with me so I won't be able to play till tomorrow night.

Looks like the stats didn't register for my game against bob. Had another good game running the ball too. :(
Ew, you have sex with your family there? Nice!

I'll be around tomorrow near SNF time.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
good game nightz, I was lucky to get a second chance at the end there...

Nightz

GG. Made some stupid decisions and managed the clock poorly at the end there to keep you in it. Just glad I was able to hang on.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Ramirez said:
lol, I just found it funny how everyone had sealed my fate long before the game even happened (lookin at you Rors!).

I've beaten FMT a lot over the years, it's not like Rors where I've never beat him. :(
Ramirez said:
Are you going to beat me down tonight?

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=32216918&postcount=9112

Ramirez said:
GG man, your run D just wasn't doing you any favors in that game. I've never seen the types of holes I was getting in that game. I think he actually only broke one tackle and was untouched on both of the huge run plays, then Redman was untouched on the counter, it was funny to me that I was able to get the edge on that play, he's not fast at all, meanwhile I hit Wallace on a slant and some LB catches up to him from 5 yards behind, really hate the pursuit inconsistencies in this game.

Mendenhall is made of glass, he's gotten injured in probably 50% of the games this year, and he missed like 6 weeks due to one injury, luckily, Redman is overrated in the game for whatever reason, plays well beyond his OVR stats...

So, the game was in the rain again, I don't think the patch affected OF at all, or it's just bad luck. Anyone else getting a lot of rain games still?

Anyways, lose to FMT next week, win my final 2, it's all good.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=32168248&postcount=8833

CB3

Wellington said:

iH9vIGOBoyTQ2.gif

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Was just playing some OG Batman AA and got some slowdown... went to check the system reqs for Batman AC.

Minimum System Requirements

Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP, Vista or 7
CPU: Dual-Core CPU 2.4 Ghz
RAM: 2GB
Graphics Card: NVIDIA 8800 or ATI 3800 with 512MB of VRAM
Sound: Microsoft Windows XP/Vista or 7 compatible sound card (100 per cent DirectX 9.0c-compatible)
DVD-ROM: Quad-speed (4x) DVD-ROM drive
Hard Drive: 17.5GB free disk space
Input Devices: 100 per cent Windows XP/Vista or 7 compatible mouse and keyboard
Recommended System Requirements

My poor e6600. 2.4 Ghz Core 2 Duo. :(

Time for an upgrade. :(

CB3

Rorschach said:
heh... ad on the bottom of this page:

36VpZ.jpg

Bird even put on war paint to avoid red neck hunters. Looks like Rambo bird.

Thats a mean thing to call Eznark!

CB3

Rorschach said:
Man, how long does it take to get steam help desk to reply? :( I want to play NAO.
He knows who he is and he's proud of it! More power to you, ez!

Microsofts employees
in India
would have responded instantly. Master race.

Rorschach

CB3 said:
Microsofts employees
in India
would have responded instantly. Master race.
Not from my experience... They would have put me on hold for a couple of hours listening to trance mixed with salsa music and that jerk automated robot reminding me about MS offers. Then, they would have told me their servers were down in the most broken english possible and hung up on me.

password is jgar i believe

in other news, i beat the capra demon! just ran from him and soul arrowed him to death! but then after i beat him something weird happened. i headed back towards the blacksmith and then after i touched the bonfire i went up the ladder shortcut. when i got to the top i heard the dragon roar and the game gave me 300 souls! even at the top of the ladder the dragon was sensing me and killing the guys on the bridge immediately. i was pretty close to having enough souls for a level up so i did this maybe 6 or 7 more times. the last time i did it, the dragon made another noise and then it showed +10000 souls! somehow the dragon died. yesssssssssss!

Balb

GG DCX that was probably one of my favorite games of the season. Something seemed a little off with your guards though at times.

DCX

DCX
Balb said:
GG DCX that was probably one of my favorite games of the season. Something seemed a little off with your guards though at times.
Yeah my RG is a patchwork job. I can't get the running lanes i should be getting. Got lucky early on on the two forced fumbles that went my way, but the game made up for it by stonehanded my coverage guys. I did the best i could, just couldn't get enough stops on the ground.

The first int i threw was just bogus..Jones was wide open on a curl waiting for the ball, Ryan sails it into your safties hands :/ Still learning to close out games..i fail yet again. Had a drive to tie, had a drive to take a lead before it...failed on both :(

DCX

Ramirez

CB3 said:
Do you guys think Striker is jacking it to DCX's losses with lube, or going raw?

lmao

Wellie, of course I'm going to Eeyore myself, no way I'm going to boast that I know for sure I can beat an undefeated team.

Rorschach

GG Gold. You played real solid, but got too conservative.

Fuck you, Madden. I don't give a fuck what you want!

[edit]Heh the stats didn't count the Campbell fumble. Campbell and Ford are cut!

eznark said:
I don't know why you're so chipper. Your season just ended too.

Our season has been over since that Alabama loss in the capitol one bowl last year. I'm surprised we have been competitive in most of our games

Plus we have a road trip to Iowa. No way we win that, no matter how bad Iowa is

Top Bottom