• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

Ramirez

FrenchMovieTheme said:
lulz that was a joke. no one fucking touched him.... how does that happen when i had so many guys there :(

i should've run more. i kept audibiling out of runs because you were staying with the 3-4 and i wanted to take advantage. kapernick missed some eeeeeaaaasssyyy throws on my first drives. big play to delaine walker on the first snap of the game too but he overthrew it :(

Well, you kept being so aggressive with your Safety on most run plays, if I'd had Mendenhall I coulda made you pay with a cut back to the middle, but Redman is too slow. But on that play, everyone just got their block, and I'm assuming you had the Safety and probably looped around taking him out of the play, I don't remember.

Ramirez said:
Well, you kept being so aggressive with your Safety on most run plays, if I'd had Mendenhall I coulda made you pay with a cut back to the middle, but Redman is too slow. But on that play, everyone just got their block, and I'm assuming you had the Safety and probably looped around taking him out of the play, I don't remember.

nah, i was on the opposite side of where the run went. justin smith wasn't blocked and there was that kind of "slip tackle" happening, then no one else was there :(

Smokey

tam·per1   [tam-per] Show IPA
verb (used without object)
to meddle, especially for the purpose of altering, damaging, or misusing (usually followed by with): Someone has been tampering with the lock.
to make changes in something, especially in order to falsify (usually followed by with): to tamper with official records.
to engage secretly or improperly in something.
to engage in underhand or corrupt dealings, especially in order to influence improperly (usually followed by with): Any lawyer who tries to tamper with a jury should be disbarred

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
i might be the only person that wants to play rors. and im not even in the AFC.

Why would you not want to beat the best?

Rorschach

Ramirez said:
Does losing keep either of them from playing Rors sooner than they'd like? :p
I think it gets them closer to me. I guess they both think know I'm an easy out. :'(

LukeSmith said:
Nah I want to play Rors
Confirmed.

:\

[edit]Oh, wait. I think maybe 5th seed gets you the AFC East winner?

Ramirez

CB3 said:
i might be the only person that wants to play rors. and im not even in the AFC.

Why would you not want to beat the best?

I want to play him, haven't this year at all actually. I'd rather it be in the championship game though. :p Tired of him bouncing me in the first round every year.

CB3

BigAT said:
I'm pretty sure I actually hold the tiebreaker right now.

aww fuck i looked at the tie breakers. i didnt notice common opponents was above conference record. shit

CB3

Rorschach said:
I'm #3 in the power rankings now. I'll get you some day, FMT!

You'll go ahead as soon as you play. your only below me now because i did my game this week

Ramirez

I now have the best Opp. Red Zone %, I let people dink and dunk me down the field, but then I tighten it up when it counts. :p I guess it's a bit skewed since Rors has only had 10 drives make it to the RZ, lol.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Go to sleep wasted from watching the fucking Cardinals take another BS title and wake up to two upsets and Luke throwing a game. Is this real life?

Wellington said:
Go to sleep wasted from watching the fucking Cardinals take another BS title and wake up to two upsets and Luke throwing a game. Is this real life?

Miyamoto_glare.gif

Wellington said:
Hey I admit you beat me down pretty good. But I am with a new team, had just lost key personnel, and was already struggling offensively. Luke had already beaten you down!

It's not like I knew the Titans at all either. It's not exactly a coincidence that I'm winning more games or being in them till the last minute in the 2nd half of the season

Although my best move of the year was not trading you CJ2k :p

DCX

DCX
Pheeknicks has been a real surprise, along with Q. Scam and Locker has given these two hope for the future.

Season 2 will bring alot of stories into the forefront including the progression of these two players and the regression of yours truly :/

DCX

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
ph33nix said:
It's not like I knew the Titans at all either. It's not exactly a coincidence that I'm winning more games or being in them till the last minute in the 2nd half of the season

Although my best move of the year was not trading you CJ2k :p
That was not only the best move for you, but for the entire league.

daw840

K, just post here. I'll keep an eye out. I have a fucking
baby shower, ugh
to go to this afternoon. Other than that I am pretty free all day.

daw840

eznark said:
Ready now

Fuck...wife wants to go out to eat now.

grrrr.....she never wants to go out this early. This pregnant thing is nice when I need a designated driver though....I'll post when I'm back.

eznark

Banned
daw840 said:
Fuck...wife wants to go out to eat now.

grrrr.....she never wants to go out this early. This pregnant thing is nice when I need a designated driver though....I'll post when I'm back.
Pm me so I get a email. Might have to wait til after the Badger game tonight.

Birdman02

McNe1ly, we've pretty much missed my window today. I'll post in here if I'm available any more this weekend.

If not, I can play Monday or Tuesday during my lunch break at 1est, or at night after 10. Let me know what works for you.

LiveWire

BigAT said:
Livewire, are you going to be around to play sometime this morning?
I posted twice earlier in the thread, I'm in Canada for the weekend. Will be back Sunday night. If you can't play then, Mon night I'm free.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Nightz said:
levious, you around?

If not, when are you available?

sorry wasn't around last night. Tonight or tomorrow before football would be fine for me.

LukeSmith

Wellington said:

phenix played the best game against me of anyone in the league this year, I couldn't convert a single third down, ya'all should ask him what he did

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
GG Story. Nate Clements decided to go into beast mode coverage wise. That was the big difference. I just ate up clock after, figured you wanted to watch UGA

Top Bottom