• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Wellington said:
Advancement time is tomorrow!

Also, please drop out so I can play the AI

oh, i thought they were trying to advance tonight. I think striker said he couldn't play after 8. I'd rather play if I can of course, but don't want to hold up everyone.

DCX

DCX
The Albatross said:
So assuming truth and justice prevails and the tie breakers don't lie, looks like I'll be playing the Bucs in the first round, assuming 6 @ 3.

Gotta update my NFC wild card picture.
Hi.

Ramirez

Wellington said:
Which is what, a total of four games? You're 3-1 against me. Levious is 4-0, he's not making a big deal.

My original point still stands, no matter how OP your D is, you're such a horrible defender that not even Donny can save the team. You winning the division on the strength of your offense means nothing.

Horrible defender? hahaha

I'm sorry for not controlling a DE all game and letting the cpu make tackles for me.

My defense is #2 against the rush (2 yards from being #1), allows only 47% on 3rd downs(well, looking around, looks like everyone is around this number aside from about 10), and 69% in the red zone, which is near the top of the league. I give up a lot of passing yards, probably because people are usually playing from behind and I play a lot of soft zones to not let them get big plays. I'm also top 10 in INTs taken, and not to mention the multiple games this year where I've had double digit pass deflections, but not INTs.

Ramirez said:
Goldlion, I think we've only played once, but it wasn't even a contest, so um, yea. Your division IS terrible, no beating around the bush there, and Bob should have won it easily, maybe he's lost his touch in old age.

Yea, my division is awful, I'm awful, no doubt about it. And I know we havn't played this year at all. All I know is in Madden '11 when we were all playing casuals before the league started I beat you soundly in our first game that you challenged me at least once a day on Live because you were so salty. We always played close games. Probably going pretty even against one another

I like you Ram, I think all your complaining is funny. Especially the Albatross game. But lets not speak fallacies here

NFC Wild Card Picture

Cardinals (9-6) GB: 0
Saints (8-7) GB: 1.0
Panthers (7-7) GB: 1.5
Bears (6-9): GB: 3.0
Lions (6-9) GB: 3.0

If tie breakers exist, then the Cardinals have clinched the final NFC Wild Card spot with their last victory, no matter what happens to the Saints and Cardinals. But if tie breakers don't exist, then the Panthers can still get in if they win out, and the Saints can still get in if they beat the Panthers in week 17 ... If head to head, records, and strength of victory don't matter, then it'll come down to a random choice.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Ramirez said:
Horrible defender? hahaha

I'm sorry for not controlling a DE all game and letting the cpu make tackles for me.
Yep that's exactly what I do and it works. Maybe you should do the same, it'll make you much better based on ratings.

levious

Wellington said:
Which is what, a total of four games? You're 3-1 against me. Levious is 4-0, he's not making a big deal.

oh man, don't let me get to 5!

Ramirez

goldlion054 said:
Yea, my division is awful, I'm awful, no doubt about it. And I know we havn't played this year at all. All I know is in Madden '11 when we were all playing casuals before the league started I beat you soundly in our first game that you challenged me at least once a day on Live because you were so salty. We always played close games. Probably going pretty even against one another

I like you Ram, I think all your complaining is funny. Especially the Albatross game. But lets not speak fallacies here

Your memory is better than mine, I just remember one league game and I won, unless I'm mistaken. I don't keep track of exhibitions.

Don't see how saying my INTs were into single coverage against Tross was complaining (which the video proved only 1 was into more than that, which was a halftime bomb), but ok.

Wellington said:
Yep that's exactly what I do and it works. Maybe you should do the same, it'll make you much better based on ratings.

That's boring to me, might as well be playing NFL Head Coach.

Ramirez said:
Your memory is better than mine, I just remember one league game and I won, unless I'm mistaken. I don't keep track of exhibitions.

Don't see how saying my INTs were into single coverage against Tross was complaining (which the video proved only 1 was into more than that, which was a halftime bomb), but ok.

I didn't start playing in this league until the last season of Madden '10 nd you quit halfway through '11.

So not a single franchise game, fortunately for you

Ramirez

goldlion054 said:
I didn't start playing in this league until the last season of Madden '10 nd you quit halfway through '11.

So not a single franchise game, fortunately for you

lol, you're so confident, I don't get it.

Ramirez

Wellington said:
Yeah and I bet you still think the rain is what stopped you last game between us.

What was stopping you? You scored one TD on a play where I took control of the DB and got out of the way, grats.

Ramirez

Smokey said:
It's actually refreshing to see instead of the usual slobber knocking that goes on around these parts at times.

I know, I beat FMT, and I still see people saying it's a FMT/Rors SB.

levious

Ramirez said:

get it done this year, pretty sure the next is in Jersey, snow for sure.

McNei1y

The Vikings Playoff Headline: You Can't See Me.

2b4kn.gif

YAQxo.jpg

Tune whenever the Viking's run into the dome

46124_o.gif

AP's steeze

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Ramirez said:
What was stopping you? You scored one TD on a play where I took control of the DB and got out of the way, grats.
Its what happens when you have a 71 rated QB and none of your top skill position players. :)

Ramirez

Wellington said:
Its what happens when you have a 71 rated QB and none of your top skill position players. :)

Wasn't Green back? Or it could be what happens when it rains sometimes...nah.

Mcneily throws his hat into the ring, I blew him out so badly when we played in the community I was having a hard time figuring out why no one in his division could do better. Then I remembered I was thinking about Goldlion and company.

Ramirez said:
If anything, that was more of a post to tell the NFC to man up, dude's not unbeatable. I can't say the same for Rors...yet.

No one is unstoppable. You had a +4 turnover margin on me and won by 6 points. If we meet again i guarantee that doesnt happen twice!

Ramirez said:

Probably because you got schlacked by the lowly Cardinals. I know, I know, warping interceptions and all.

I haven't played Rors, but FMT was the first guy I played in this league where I just felt completely outclassed. Like even against the Vikings, who beat me bad, I got beat, but never felt like "Oh jesus I don't even know what to do." Against FMT, I felt like I didn't even know what to call or what to do.

Ramirez

FrenchMovieTheme said:
No one is unstoppable. You had a +4 turnover margin on me and won by 6 points. If we meet again i guarantee that doesnt happen twice!

You got a TD in garbage time, don't act like you were "close" to winning. ;)

LukeSmith

goldlion054 said:
Lol, every dog has their day *points at you*

You're 6-9 in the lesser conference, and still the worst division in the league.

You're season should've been one big Day. You're the DCX of the NFC North only with less excuses because you didn't destroy your team.

LukeSmith said:
You're 6-9 in the lesser conference, and still the worst division in the league.

You're season should've been one big Day. You're the DCX of the NFC North only with less excuses because you didn't destroy your team.

All 9 of those losses were because the other players got lucky. No doubts about it

goldlion054 said:
When you are as good as I am, no need to eeyore. I like people to know they are going to get beat instead of letting them think they have a chance.

Wait Wait... All along, I thought you were a top ranked team from the AFC or something. You're the Lions? The 6 - 9 Lions ... of the NFC North, where at 6-7, up until last week, you had a chance to win your division with a losing record..?

Those Lions?

Edit.

The Lions that I just had to use the strike command on for the NFC Wild Card picture?

Striker

levious said:
striker, I screwed up, got my son's final game tonight, I won't be home til 8. I'll drop out so you can play cpu now. Sorry man.
Dang.

I don't want to play CPU, fuck that. Sim it, friends.

DCX

DCX
LukeSmith said:

Oh you...

DCX

Ramirez

LukeSmith said:
Advance time is Friday night at 9 pacific, relax. Let folks get their games in.

Game is meaningless!

But really, if they don't think they can play tomorrow (which they might!), I see no reason to hold it up.

Nightz

Ramirez said:
Game is meaningless!

But really, if they don't think they can play tomorrow (which they might!), I see no reason to hold it up.
The Ravens/Browns game has serious draft implications! =P

Mrbob

I'm hoping the schedule stays the same, because I got my scouting done on the AFC West this season. Next year the beat down occurs, and I will be going 4-0 against the division.

LukeSmith

Mrbob said:
I'm hoping the schedule stays the same, because I got my scouting done on the AFC West this season. Next year the beat down occurs, and I will be going 4-0 against the division.

The boldest prediction you make about next year is "I will win 1 game on the road."

Mrbob

LukeSmith said:
The boldest prediction you make about next year is "I will win 1 game on the road."

Unless I get the AFC North, then I'll guarantee two road wins.

@ Cincinnati

@ Pittsburgh

Top Bottom