• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

DCX

DCX
Screen-Shot-2011-11-02-at-1.33.43-PM.jpg

Smokey has fired shots on the league!!

DCX

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
DCX said:
This 100000%

I assume he challenged if he recovered his own fumble and not my player but i didn't know i was going to get fucked in the ass with the challenge being a reception of dropped pass which in this case it clearly was a reception ....i can lose 100 games but seeing this shit is just salt down my cock

DCX

Somnia caught a ball down field that was tipped AND he was halfway out of bounds when he caught it. Challenged it and they still gave it to him. Sucked, but you gotta press forward.

DCX

DCX
CB3 said:
Somnia caught a ball down field that was tipped AND he was halfway out of bounds when he caught it. Challenged it and they still gave it to him. Sucked, but you gotta press forward.
It's shit like that they can fix right? I mean AI not withstanding, these bogus obvious plays is what kills us more often than not.

DCX

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Eh. Reals teams are screwed by bad calls pretty much every week. Less obvious bad calls but still.

DCX

DCX
CB3 said:
Eh. Reals teams are screwed by bad calls pretty much every week. Less obvious bad calls but still.
So its programmed in? The human element is in the game lol
DCX

Ramirez

Luke just went up 21-20 in the 4th!! I hate him for not letting Smokey stream this. :(

edit: he won!!

My bye chances are looking better all the time.

Smokey

Congrats on your playoff spot Luke.

Such a bs game on my part. Picks going right off of my defenders hands. Schaub is garbage. Overthrowing receivers all over the damn place including one wide open target for a TD in the first half. Leinart played the rest of the game and was much better.

Ramirez

I'm just happy that if I exit the playoffs after one game, it won't be to Rors! I just have to beat Striker, I think it's an away game though, knocks my chances down a bit.

LukeSmith

Rorschach said:
I've never beaten Luke in Madden 12 franchise. :(

As you pointed out on IM before:

Luke: I think I've beaten you before.
Rorsy: Nah, you haven't.
Luke: Never?
Rorsy: Nope, no meaningful game.
Luke: Only in scrims where you let me win?
Rorsy: No meaningful game.
Rorsy: You're only the second best game ever, too. Our AFC championship game was amazing that one year, and then the Super Bowl was better :(

Rorschach said:
I've never beaten Luke in Madden 12 franchise. :(

lulz

stats are synced. holy fuck the AFC is going to be a mess at the end of the season. i apologize to anyone in advance if you get screwed out of a playoff spot that should've been yours!

only 3 games left this week. status on these games?

McNei1y

I think I'm going to need umd terps kicked out so I can put McNei1y back in. They said I should be able to recover it now.

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:
lulz

stats are synced. holy fuck the AFC is going to be a mess at the end of the season. i apologize to anyone in advance if you get screwed out of a playoff spot that should've been yours!

only 3 games left this week. status on these games?
Your boy says tomorrow. He had said today, but he had to do something else. When is it advancing?

Smokey

***BREAKING NEWS****

Houston,TX - The Leinart Era begins.

With the biggest game of the season coming up, the Houston Texans have announced that backup quarterback Matt Leinart will take the reins in next Sundays huge game against the Tennessee Titans. There have been rumblings from the Texans camp for weeks that Leinart was on the verge of starting, and today the change was made.

The move stems from Romo Jrs horrible play the last 3 weeks. The Texans were 10-2 four weeks ago and have dropped 3 in a row. In those 3 games Schaub has not been at his best throwing 5 TDs and 4 INTs. During the game against the Colts his miserable showing in the first half (5/11 52yds) including missing Jacoby Jones on a wide open route caused coach Smokey to make the move.

"I had to pull the funny looking motherfucker. He's costing us games. Matt has done well for the majority of the season, but he is really struggling right now and I felt that now was the right time to give Leinart a shot. There is a lot at stake but Leinart has shown poise and confidence at the QB position and we need that right now."

Leinart immediately came into the game and led his team down the field going 4/4 and a TD pass to Andre Johnson. Leinart finished the game 7/9 on passing for 158 yards.

Coach Luke of the Colts said "Yeah Leinart was beasting".

More on this story as it develops.

bluemax

Banned
Neo Gaffe Race for the Bottom
Week 17 Standings

1. Redskins 3-12
1. Seahawks 3-12
3. Packers 4-11
3. Cowboys 4-11
3. Rams 4-11
6. Ravens 3-10-1*
7. Browns 3-11*
8. Chiefs 4-10*
9. Titans 5-9-1
10. Falcons 5-10 (Belongs to the Browns)
10. Patriots 5-10
12. Bears 6-9
12. Bills 6-9
12. Jaguars 6-9
12. Lions 6-9
------------------------------------------------- (Teams Below this line are still in playoff hunt)
16. Dolphins 7-8
16. Jets 7-8
18. Panthers 7-7*
19. Saints 8-7
20. Cardinals 9-6
20. Broncos 9-6
20. Vikings 9-6
23. Chargers 10-5
23. Colts 10-5
23. Bengals 10-5
23. Texans 10-5
27. Buccs 10-4*
28. Stealers 11-4
29. Eagles 12-3
30. Giants 12-3
31. 49ers 14-1
32. Raiders 14-0*

*Has yet to play week 16 game
#Ties are arranged alphabetically because who the fuck knows what EA will do.

With 3 games left in the second to last week here are you updated draft standings!

Rorschach

I just entered that "worst book series" thread. Are you excited that Eragon is finally ending, DM? Or will you miss it too much?

bluemax

Banned
Rorschach said:
I just entered that "worst book series" thread. Are you excited that Eragon is finally ending, DM? Or will you miss it too much?

Which do you think would be more likely to get me banned, Harry Potter or A Song of Ice and Fire?

Mrbob

Crazy stat of the day.

Cutler is in the top 5 (number 3 with starters) in completion percentage (even with terrible drops had 4 of them in the GB game h8 my receivers), yet top 10 (9) in interceptions too with 22! Cut down those interceptions, I win a lot more games!

Season 2 will be all about protecting the ball.

Rorschach

Mrbob said:
Crazy stat of the day.

Cutler is in the top 5 (number 3 with starters) in completion percentage (even with terrible drops had 4 of them in the GB game h8 my receivers), yet top 10 (9) in interceptions too with 22! Cut down those interceptions, I win a lot more games!

Season 2 will be all about protecting the ball.
What are you talking about? You gotta unleash the dragon!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Fuuuuu @ Luke winning.

He did not lock up a playoff spot tho. I'll have to actually do these damned calculations going forward. Maybe later today when I'm bored at work. All of smokey, luke, crow, Nightz, and I are vying for those last two playoff spots.

I'm pretty sure I am win and in due to wins over smokey, luke, and crow. Unfortunately for me I am 0-4 against Levious, and my previous loss to him was without probably half of his defense. No Ray Lewis, no Ed Reed, no Haloti Ngata, no Terrell Suggs. I'm pretty sure he actually rested Ray Rice, Anquan Boldin, and Joe Flacco as well. I would say lock it up, he has a 100% win rate against me.

Oh well, I'll get a good pick.

Top Bottom