• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

I agree this whole setup was pretty fucking shitty. Hell I was told it was next week in the NFL thread earlier today. We couldn't do it while the Packers were skullfucking Minny?

Ramirez

bluemax said:
Free Agency does, and I think FMT said either Wednesday or Thursday FA closes and then the season starts up.

Why wait, let's get it all going tonight! :p

Well, I got my RG at least, when did all of the CBs get picked up? Surely there was at least one left by the end of the 2nd round?

sorry fellas :/

this was our best chance to get the most league members together. it's my fault on the confusion but i figured most everyone would have checked the thread at some point today. i was out for most of the afternoon so it's on me :(

Sanjuro

FrenchMovieTheme said:
sorry fellas :/

this was our best chance to get the most league members together. it's my fault on the confusion but i figured most everyone would have checked the thread at some point today. i was out for most of the afternoon so it's on me :(
I'll forgive you...if you give me my fucking first round pick!

eznark

Banned
levious said:
I thought 9 pst was deadline to sign guys? I still wasn't done
Ha, the only reason I checked the thread at all today was because I wanted to see when I had to have guys signed by. I assume my team has been auto-signed to hell and back.

BigAT

CB3 said:
player management and depth chart have different ratings lol

WHICH ONE IS REAL
Yup. What's the deal with this?

Nearly every player is rated differently for me between those two things. Madden website (not LM) has the player management numbers, but who knows.

Sanjuro

Looking to trade my first rounder for another first rounder since pheeniks is being a dick. Anyone here have buyers remorse?

My player is an 84 OVR / RT

eznark

Banned
How is there not a feature on online franchise for the commish to send all league participant a message through live? Such basic stuff....

DCX

DCX
Wellington said:
Woah wait a moment, before we start FA, who are the guys that were traded that we CANNOT bid on. Please do tell.
It should correct itself if everything works right.

DCX

Rorschach

Why do we need 4 days for FA when draft prep was 1 day? Just get everyone to bid on whoever the fuck they want and that's it. Everyone only bids last minute anyway.

End FA on Tuesday at the latest.

McNei1y

So I went to Contract Year Players and I see my rookies with 0 years left. Do I bother clicking Re-Sign or is there some sort of button that automatically signs them?

LukeSmith

LiveWire said:
So all the contracts are pre-set for pricing by position/OVR, etc? If that's the case then bring on FA!

I'm not sure now, I have a re-sign button for my rooks and I think I'm going to just re-sign them myself.

guys some important things:

1. if you drafted a pick for someone, cut that guy so he can be signed by his rightful team.
2. if you traded a player in the off season, make sure you cut him so that he can be signed by his rightful team. OR, you can "trade" him for nothing to the correct team on league manager.
3. free agency is only opened right now so that everyone can get their traded draft picks/players signed. i will post once free agent bidding is ready to go

BigAT

Rorschach said:
Why do we need 4 days for FA when draft prep was 1 day? Just get everyone to bid on whoever the fuck they want and that's it. Everyone only bids last minute anyway.

^^Truth^^

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
FrenchMovieTheme said:
guys some important things:

1. if you drafted a pick for someone, cut that guy so he can be signed by his rightful team.
2. if you traded a player in the off season, make sure you cut him so that he can be signed by his rightful team. OR, you can "trade" him for nothing to the correct team on league manager.
3. free agency is only opened right now so that everyone can get their traded draft picks/players signed. i will post once free agent bidding is ready to go
Shit. OK.

Ramirez

Rorschach said:

I agree with this, seems really dumb to allow so much time for FA, but minimal time notice for the draft.

i have to take off bro's. if you have issues with contracts, trades, etc. send me a PM. i also set DCX as an admin since he has experience with LM so he maybe able to help out as well!

free agent bidding will probably be delayed until tomorrow so we can get the traded players to their right teams. next season, no player trades until after the season starts (you can agree in principle but just wait to officially do it)

Top Bottom