• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

Rorschach

DMczaf said:
best manual defender should go to someone who can manually defend homefield in the playoffs.
N6suG.jpg

sometimes certain people are at a disadvantage for some awards because i don't play them. take CB and DM for instance. both great manual defenders that i played 2 times each this season.

but then you take rors or a lot of AFC guys.... just don't know cause i don't see them!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Lol Bucs.

Edit - Oops wrong thread.

LukeSmith

Ah, the Draft. The time each season where we all come together for a night of fellowship and shit talking. Most of which happens outside of the actual chat.

Rorschach

Alright, going down to the wire. I have no offers yet. Everything must go!

Rorschach said:
Tyvon Branch, SS (89) - 95 speed, good tackler, good coverage skills. ONLY 25 YEARS OLD! :O

Kamerion Wimbley, ROLB (86) - Sack master. Sure tackler. Can play DE too.

Michael Huff, FS (85) - Fast; can cover like a corner

Richard Seymour, DT (93) - Best DT in the game IMO. Only wants 6m per after this year.

Matt Shaughnessey RE (79) - Young (only 25) starter all season.

Tommy Kelly (DT) (84) - He's no Seymour, but he's good.

Darren McFadden (RB) (93) - Rushing title! 'nuff said!

Looking for: picks, QB, maybe WR/TE.

Also, Quinten Groves can be packaged. 83 speed, 85 finnesse, and 88 Pursuit.

Rorschach

It's funny how no one wants the top players. Everyone wants the scraps. This isn't how you win, people. Belichick/Pioli devil pact is dead. Colts suck without Manning. The dream is dead. Small ball is for losers.

LukeSmith

Rorschach said:
It's funny how no one wants the top players. Everyone wants the scraps. This isn't how you win, people. Belichick/Pioli devil pact is dead. Colts suck without Manning. The dream is dead. Small ball is for losers.

I resigned all of my elite guys :(

BigAT

Rorschach said:
Aren't you trying to trade away most of your best players?

Rorschach

BigAT said:
Aren't you trying to trade away most of your best players?
For a need. :p But no one wants those players. They want scraps. I get offers for guys not on the list who are 4th stringers. They have no value. I don't even know what I would charge. What's wrong with you people?

DCX

DCX
Rorschach said:
i am interested..you dismissed me :( now suffer the wrath of not being able to sign your draft class.

DCX

Rorschach

DCX said:
i am interested..you dismissed me :( now suffer the wrath of not being able to sign your draft class.

DCX
rotf I can draft my class because I have no picks. :p

And I have scraps here I'm getting rid of to FA with big contracts. I'm not even worried.

PS: you're the one that never got back to me. You were "waiting closer to draft time"

Smokey

Great.

Drizzler is no where to be found and yet he's supposed to pick for me. Everything has to be done asap, draft can't wait! Feels good getting screwed with some auto-drafted punter.

daw840

So, EA's website is giving me multiple "server down" errors while looking through the draft and trying to add things to my draft board.....hmmmm

bluemax

Banned
daw840 said:
So, EA's website is giving me multiple "server down" errors while looking through the draft and trying to add things to my draft board.....hmmmm

This is normal. It does this all the time.

Screw you guys for having the draft during Patriots Monday Night Football.

Just got back. Ready to go.

Anybopdy got links to scouting? I know this may be strategic, but help a friend

Top Bottom