• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
The Albatross said:
Screw you guys for having the draft during Patriots Monday Night Football.

Just got back. Ready to go.

Anybopdy got links to scouting? I know this may be strategic, but help a friend

You better be around bird. I wantz my second rounder

The Albatross said:
Screw you guys for having the draft during Patriots Monday Night Football.

Just got back. Ready to go.

Anybopdy got links to scouting? I know this may be strategic, but help a friend

your 2nd rounder belongs to CB on account of the kolb trade. when that pick comes up, just find out who he wants and pick them, then we'll get the proper players assigned to the proper teams later

FrenchMovieTheme said:
your 2nd rounder belongs to CB on account of the kolb trade. when that pick comes up, just find out who he wants and pick them, then we'll get the proper players assigned to the proper teams later

Ohhh shit.. okay. Didn't realize that. I remember CB3 mentioning that early in the season, good to know

So... with picks that you own traded from other teams, you can't actually draft them, you need the other person to draft for you and then trade/arrange it after the draft.

The Albatross said:
So... with picks that you own traded from other teams, you can't actually draft them, you need the other person to draft for you and then trade/arrange it after the draft.

well, in theory the league manager site would've fixed that. however, the draft console isn't up at league manager so we have to do it the old fashioned way :/

CB3

The Albatross said:

yep

Alright guys. For trades if you need to reach me I'll be on AIM... just made an AIM Screen name for the first time in like 10 years: "TheAnAlbatross@aim.com" Yeah, "The Albatross" was taken, "AnAlbatross" Was taken.. so "TheAnAlbatross..." which just looks like "Anal Batross" Yeah that's available.

So, TheAnAlbatross@aim.com just for tonight.

Man terrible call in this New England / Jets game. PAtriots players hit each other, McCourty gets hurt... yet... penalty called ont he PAts player for a hit on Buress that didn't happen

CB3

The Albatross said:
I'm using the web client, I wouldn't be caught dead using an AIM client on my computer, so that's probably the reason, but whatever

Try meebo.com i think that works with chat

Ramirez

I can't even begin to tell you how lame this is.

I didn't even have my draft board set up properly because I didn't think there was a snow balls chance in hell we would actually go through with it on such short notice.

LAME.

Sanjuro

Ramirez said:

I didn't even have my draft board set up properly because I didn't think there was a snow balls chance in hell we would actually go through with it on such short notice.

LAME.
I've been around three hours prior to the draft and I couldn't get a solid answer on where to access the draft until the end of the first round.

Lame is the appropriate word.

eznark

Banned
Checks friends list, sees tons of madden players.......

Thanks for the heads up, not like I've been on playing Skyrim all night.

Ramirez

I did say tonight would work for me, but at that point there was no solid answer, so I didn't figure it was happening. Less than 24 hours notice is pretty balls dudes, whatever.

Smokey

Ramirez said:

LAME.

It had to be done ASAP! Or that's what I heard

CB3

Ramirez said:
I did say tonight would work for me, but at that point there was no solid answer, so I didn't figure it was happening. Less than 24 hours notice is pretty balls dudes, whatever.

You should know after how many years that FMT is susceptible to peer pressure and quick decisions.

I was walking around dead yesterday and most of today and i still kept in contact!

Top Bottom