• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
bluemax said:
I still want to know what player CB wanted in the top 10 that he was willing to trade up so far to get.
The world may never know.

And i won the draft anyway

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Mrbob said:
You didn't finish the quote!

"just wasn't really trying to move in the first place. I'll remain open to this though."

:(

ha, neither did you! I was keeping your initial offer out of the public record in case you got a much different deal from live :)

bluemax

Banned
LukeSmith said:
Schaub gone for the year.
Madden -> NFL -> Madden

Leinart not so stupid to sign with Houston instead of Seattle after all!

Mrbob said:
D:

Bluemax to take the NFC by storm soon.

I'm already excited for progression! Also 5 of my 7 players have 90+ speed.

Then again when you have the second pick in every round its hard to not get talent :/

are there any trades out there that have NOT been completed yet? any player for player trades, draft picks, player for picks, whatever. does anyone not have a player currently in the league that they are due?

i won't start free agent bidding until this is done so if you have someone, or know someone, speak up now or forever hold your peace!

now if you'll excuse me, i have some awards to finish up!

Mrbob

"FMT Derrick Morgan still isn't showing up in Free Agency for me to sign.

Ill check it when i get home."

I'm on league manager right now, still nothing. :(

Mrbob said:
"FMT Derrick Morgan still isn't showing up in Free Agency for me to sign.

Ill check it when i get home."

I'm on league manager right now, still nothing. :(

i see why now. pheeniks has only 1 LE, and that is derrick morgan. you cannot have 0 players at a position. he needs to sign an LE, or pick one up from you as a dummy fill in, until it can happen

As a newbie to this... Just double checking before I screw up: I drop the 2nd round pick that I made for CB3 and the player that I picked in the 4th round, right? And then, how do I sign my guy that Smokey drafted for me? He'll be an FA?

It'd be too much to ask of the EA site or LM to list out the players you drafted... would it?

CB3, you remember your guy? Was it Stewart, the CB? And Panther's owner.. you remember your's?

Goddamn I'm so frustrated that EA doesn't record ANYTHING that happens. Sorry if I'm a moron -- so, the Super Bowl happened sometime last week (thurs, fri?), and then all of your players that were in their final year were dropped, and then the draft was the next day? Christ.

guys, while we wait for all this to be done, feel free to test out your team against your opponent!

remember, you can always quit before the end of the game, injuries won't stay, and you can test out your new players!

p.s. if you do complete the game i'll throw the result out!

CB3

The Albatross said:
As a newbie to this... Just double checking before I screw up: I drop the 2nd round pick that I made for CB3 and the player that I picked in the 4th round, right? And then, how do I sign my guy that Smokey drafted for me? He'll be an FA?

It'd be too much to ask of the EA site or LM to list out the players you drafted... would it?

CB3, you remember your guy? Was it Stewart, the CB? And Panther's owner.. you remember your's?

It was the CB. his first name was crazy and started with a K

Got it. It'd like Kyani Stewart.

Yeah... only four of my drafted players are showing up on my team. Maybe even 3. I don't know, system sucks. Not being able to sort League Manager is a major pain, and the EA site showing things different from LM is annoying.

Rorschach said:
...you have that ability now?! I wish I knew this before lol

i thought i did? might have to check then :/

svhoo4.jpg

there's your avatar wellington!

DCX

DCX
McNei1y said:
I took Jazz Berry for my last pick because of his name. I wanted Dallas Strong but didn't need him in the round he was in.
Dallas was my pick until he was stolen from me by the evil empire.

DCX

free agency starts at 9 pm pst tonight.

get your signings or whatever else in now. no excuses! if you leave one of your guys out in the free agent market then you can bid on him like the rest of us bums!

i could be talked into ending FA bidding on wednesday at 9 pm pst.... but not tomorrow! plus wednesday puts us in our normal advance period

p.s. bob pickup derek morgan now

Rorschach

Then do it, ho! But if you're gonna end it Wednesday, then do it at a reasonable time for our Least Coast brethren so they don't cry. Howabout 6 or 7 pacific?

DCX

DCX
Rorschach said:
Then do it, ho! But if you're gonna end it Wednesday, then do it at a reasonable time for our Least Coast brethren so they don't cry. Howabout 6 or 7 pacific?
<3

DCX

CB3

i thought albatross had other guys he drafted for people. we manually released his CB for me

Top Bottom