• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

I can't get on my damn xbox tonight. There's a shit ton of people here all of a sudden. Ending FA on wednesday sucks too, next day off is thursday. I remember reading "offseasons take time and what not only to be fair" or something along those lines when I signed up.. The draft-> fa closing all in my work week. Cool.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
TheDrizzlerJ11 said:
I can't get on my damn xbox tonight. There's a shit ton of people here all of a sudden. Ending FA on wednesday sucks too, next day off is thursday. I remember reading "offseasons take time and what not only to be fair" or something along those lines when I signed up.. The draft-> fa closing all in my work week. Cool.

the FA is done through LM...

Ramirez

TheDrizzlerJ11 said:

You work 24 hour shifts? I understand the complaints about the draft, but surely you can find a few minutes over the next two days to do FA.

Ramirez said:
You work 24 hour shifts? I understand the complaints about the draft, but surely you can find a few minutes over the next two days to do FA.
I can, but the OP says something about us taking time in the offseason to do it right. All I'm saying.

Can't do it on LM because of all the account nonsense. It's tied to the wrong account atm. I can fix it tomorrow for good I think but this takes time. Has been taking me extra time everytime I want to do something on madden, it's just been fucking tedious. I want to enjoy the managing aspect of this league in addition to the sticks.

Thanks FMT for everything you did, appreciate it alot. They don't need to know what I mean by this. ;)

Rorschach

Ramirez said:
Grimey works extra hard just to get by while you Homers work 60 hour work weeks.

Rorschach said:
Grimey works extra hard just to get by while you Homers work 60 hour work weeks.
If it was two years ago I'd be doing my 65-70 hour weeks! Stadium chef on the week of games are so crazy. But actually I've just been really tired after my shifts and not up to mess around with my teams. Today there's a bunch of people using the tv. Been out of work too long, 2nd week back.

And I read the OP and it's not exactly as I remember,
FMT said:
4. the online franchise offseason will take a bit of your time. why? because we have the draft, we have free agency, we have a cap, we have all that stuff and it does take time. it's not a great amount of time but if you can't fit it in then don't play.

*Shrug*

Rorschach

TheDrizzlerJ11 said:
If it was two years ago I'd be doing my 65-70 hour weeks! Stadium chef on the week of games are so crazy. But actually I've just been really tired after my shifts and not up to mess around with my teams. Been out of work too long, 2nd week back.

And I read the OP and it's not exactly as I remember
It is as it was. You just read it wrong. The part about "taking time" is referring to YOUR time. Sorry, but it does take a bit of participation. And I knowthatfeelbro in regards to coming home wiped out. Haven't even touched my new games because of it.

4. the online franchise offseason will take a bit of your time. why? because we have the draft, we have free agency, we have a cap, we have all that stuff and it does take time. it's not a great amount of time but if you can't fit it in then don't play.

Rorschach said:
I bet you got zero results because he never shrugs off defenders. :cool:
But think of the heisman situation!

And if I don't sign my rookies they're going into the pool tonight?
Is that right?

I can't do shit atm.. Can I just post who I want to resign and the salary numbers and no1 touch those guys so I can grab em tomorrow?

DCX

DCX
TheDrizzlerJ11 said:
But think of the heisman situation!

And if I don't sign my rookies they're going into the pool tonight?
Is that right?

I can't do shit atm.. Can I just post who I want to resign and the salary numbers and no1 touch those guys so I can grab em tomorrow?
tell me now i'll do it for you

you can't sign them for whatever you want, it will assign them contracts

DCX

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I resigned all the guys i wanted, made the trades i wanted, drafted the guys i wanted. FA was over for me before it began! Im like Ditka when he got Ricky Williams and went home

#
DT Keron Spence $1,651,000 ($100,000) x 5 years.
QB Matt Gullary $2,286,000 ($250,000) x 5 years.
HB Trevor Lewendowski $1,397,000 ($75,000) x 3 years.
WR Davasia Wright $685,800 ($10,000) x3 years.

Carter Johnson and Jason Morris are cut.

Cooper Scott belongs to Smokey.

WR Marlon Moore is cut.
HB Steve Slaton is cut.

The Dolphins need a FS. We got receivers!

The Rams would like to announce 2 trades today....

Newly drafted 1st round pick RG Shane Rogers has been sent to the Giants for DT Chris Canty and CB Aaron Ross.

Also, RE Robert Quinn will be joining the Packers while WR Greg Jennings makes his way to St. Louis.

Sam Bradford is reportedly "giddy".

Ramirez said:
You get the awards done?

Trying to one up DCX's Turner trade Ez?

Have you seen his DE's??? Plus Jennings is in the LAST year of his contract with an 8 mil cap hit. He frees up space, helps his defense, and I get a #1 receiver.

eznark

Banned
Ramirez said:
With Driver retiring, Nelson & Jennings gone, who does that leave you at WR?
The guy this rigged draft gave me in the first round. He has dope stats and is way cheaper. Also, I'm going to spend all my cap space on Badger alum Lee Evans.

McNei1y

UGH I want to bid on someone else but my cap is too low. My fucking LE is making so much money yet I want to drop him but I can't since he's my only LE.... vadernoooooooo.jpg

TheCrow

FrenchMovieTheme said:
i said god DAMN carl nicks is already up to 8.4 mil a year in the bidding O_O

still, a 96 rated G could cure a lot of your problems on one side if you needed it
and that was just the opening bid.

BigAT

FrenchMovieTheme said:
i said god DAMN carl nicks is already up to 8.4 mil a year in the bidding O_O

still, a 96 rated G could cure a lot of your problems on one side if you needed it
Pretty sure that's just his starting number.

Mrbob

goldlion054 said:
Jared Allen
Julius Peppers
Robert Quinn

Stafford is going down

iFGDa5CyLrAde.gif

DCX

DCX
ph33nix said:
lol

why the fuck is this going till Wednesday :(
It really shouldn't..it should go till tomorrow but he wants to give everyone a chance, especially those who lurk.

DCX

Top Bottom