• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

Whenever it is I won't be there for the closing. The time is set at 9 EST WED right? Let's not change it, or if we do then let's change it tonight, I'm going to have some1 do it for me so gonna need the time set in stone.

Rorschach

I just realized... some of you guys got to get your guys cheaper... because of FA contracts. I could have traded seymour to someone and they would have had him at 6 mil per year or less.. YOU SUCKERS! You foolish fools!

Rorschach said:
I just realized... some of you guys got to get your guys cheaper... because of FA contracts. I could have traded seymour to someone and they would have had him at 6 mil per year or less.. YOU SUCKERS! You foolish fools!

or more in some cases =(

Rorschach

CB3 said:
Don't rush it! Long OP > half assed awards.

Dibs on newly named McFadden award! EA doesn't record 2 games: win rushing title anyway. To think there wasn't interest in him besides someone who didn't want him because of his INJ rating. smh

Rorschach said:
Dibs on newly named McFadden award! EA doesn't record 2 games: win rushing title anyway. To think there wasn't interest in him besides someone who didn't want him because of his INJ rating. smh

Its because Crow and I took sub-80 rated HBs and nearly won the rushing title even though Devine got hurt and Leshoure had 2 games of no stats either

LiveWire

Helu would have won the rushing title had he not been injured. S'alright though, Cobie Ross will start his Hall of Fame career with 3,000 yards from scrimmage this season.

Rorschach

goldlion054 said:
Its because Crow and I took sub-80 rated HBs and nearly won the rushing title even though Devine got hurt and Leshoure had 2 games of no stats either
yawn. It's McFadden's again. Coulda shoulda woulda. McFadden just did what he needed to do. McFadden also had 2 games of no stats. So that's a wash!

Rorschach said:
yawn. It's McFadden's again. Coulda shoulda woulda. McFadden just did what he needed to do. McFadden also had 2 games of no stats. So that's a wash!

I'm so pumped for Leshoure this season. He has turned into a god damn stud!

96 acceleration
93 trucking
96 stiff arm
99 carrying
75 strength

lol, who bid on Jeff Backus?

Rorschach

goldlion054 said:

96 acceleration
93 trucking
96 stiff arm
99 carrying
75 strength

What in the fuck was EA thinking?

McFadden is still gonna be better

TheDrizzlerJ11 said:
Holy shit, why would you do anything but hand it to leshoure.

megatron.jpg

McNei1y

(ab)use of tightends... excellent.

DqRYi.jpg

The way I see it... We've only just begun.

2012-2013 is the season for Shiancoe and Rudolph.

bluemax

Banned
Oh shit, Rors drafted the QB from Weber State with the 95 THP and 89 THAD. I had a feeling he might do that, but damn that's a good pick up for him.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
LgZ3P.jpg

What's the criteria? Five Cs and I get an F? :(

What's up with EA dropping a bunch of my guys to sign my rookies when I had already created enough space for them? BAH!

DCX

DCX
Wellington said:
LgZ3P.jpg

What's the criteria? Five Cs and I get an F? :(

What's up with EA dropping a bunch of my guys to sign my rookies when I had already created enough space for them? BAH!
This season almost everyone is at an F :/

DCX

Striker

bluemax said:
Oh shit, Rors drafted the QB from Weber State with the 95 THP and 89 THAD. I had a feeling he might do that, but damn that's a good pick up for him.
Yeah. Matt Hill, his original name, was one I was thinking about getting at my 2nd round pick and instead picking WR/TE and defense in my first two slots. He'll be a dandy. Thank Tebow I don't play Rors again this season! :)

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Striker said:
Yeah. Matt Hill, his original name, was one I was thinking about getting at my 2nd round pick and instead picking WR/TE and defense in my first two slots. He'll be a dandy. Thank Tebow I don't play Rors again this season! :)
Hey we play week 1. Are you around tonight or tomorrow for any kind of practice? Like FMT said we can play just don't finish out the game.

I get another crack at Albatross in week 2. Even tho I have never won against him, I am looking forward to it.

Edit: Just bid on the wrong guy. -_- Hopefully I dont win him since then it'll be up to whoever notices that I cut him and not bids anymore.

Striker

eznark said:
2011: 6 catches, 130 yards. "pay me 1.4 million"

what the fuck?
Jordy went up to 84 OVR, and I paid the man. One of my favorite trades because he's now my #1 WR!

Wellington said:
Hey we play week 1. Are you around tonight or tomorrow for any kind of practice? Like FMT said we can play just don't finish out the game.

I get another crack at Albatross in week 2. Even tho I have never won against him, I am looking forward to it.
We can practice today and tomorrow if you want! I would love to get some test series with Newcomer. I'm a bit nervous actually. :x

eznark

Banned
Striker said:
Jordy went up to 84 OVR, and I paid the man. One of my favorite trades because he's now my #1 WR!

Awesome! Fucker dropped one too many crossing routes in the rain for me. Glad he has found happiness.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Striker said:
We can practice today and tomorrow if you want! I would love to get some test series with Newcomer. I'm a bit nervous actually. :x
Ok sounds good. When I take him out for the season during the practice you'll get him back anyway. :)

You'll get a taste of the work I'm going to do with Nyjee this year!

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
BigAT said:
It isn't. Don't complete your games.

don't worry, just was curious if that function was actually in the game.

So now that free agent bidding has started, guys that get cut carry a penalty? Does it show you what the penalty would be before you cut? Sorry if this is a dumb question but I really don't know.

Nightz

levious said:
So now that free agent bidding has started, guys that get cut carry a penalty? Does it show you what the penalty would be before you cut? Sorry if this is a dumb question but I really don't know.
I think penalties start when the actual season starts week 1. Penalties are imposed by FMT manually.

DCX

DCX
levious said:
don't worry, just was curious if that function was actually in the game.

Although I don't think we are allowed to cut bidded free agents for a year without carrying a higher % cap hit.

Up to FMT.

DCX

Ramirez

goldlion054 said:

96 acceleration
93 trucking
96 stiff arm
99 carrying
75 strength

I did! He's better than what I have!

Top Bottom