• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

Mrbob

They don't go to the same team. The Hornets get Odom. Houston gets Pau.

Yeah I'm looking at the trade details now and am a bit confused by it.

The NBA should just contract down to about 12 teams if all the mega stars are going to play together.

Wow Rockets got fleeced lol. No wonder Smokey is mad. Your gm sucks!

Sanjuro

I might be busy jerking it for the next few weeks guys.

gO0Qb.gif

Mrbob

I love the Lakers fans in the NBA thread acting all innocent, "Oh no we have no big man!" GTFO we all know D12 will be a Laker in a couple days max.

I'm starting to wonder if the NBA is rigged. How does Stern let this deal go down?

Birdman02

Since the Mavs got their ring against the Heat, is it ok for me to jump on the Heat bandwagon for this year....especially if the Lakers get Howard too?

Nightz

I love the Lakers fans in the NBA thread acting all innocent, "Oh no we have no big man!" GTFO we all know D12 will be a Laker in a couple days max.

I'm starting to wonder if the NBA is rigged. How does Stern let this deal go down?

Yeah I'm 99% sure Howard will go to the Lakers and it probably is rigged. I mean after all the bad press you got with the lockout, something like this is sure to bring back some intrigue.

Smokey

Because he is apart of it?

bluemax

Banned

The evidence that the NBA is rigged has been there for years. I am surprised people even question it.

Also Stern let's shady shit happen all the time!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
what a clusterfuck. a nice way to screw up chemistry on 3 teams. Buss should be on Sterns ass right now

That is a tiny center... Those are WR numbers.

Yup, we were a small school who was famous for its band. Had to fill in the holes somewhere!

Crow, this is taking me alot longer than I thought. I'm nearly done, though. Gonna head for some drinks with my roommates afterwards (we live across the street from a bar). So can we plan for an 12ish (my time) starting time for the game?

LukeSmith

(6:33:39 PM) dboythagr9: so sad the nba had to save rockets gm from his own stupidity
(6:38:34 PM) luke: yeah
(6:38:37 PM) luke: I know that feel
(6:38:42 PM) luke: I've vetoed many DCX deals

TheCrow

Yup, we were a small school who was famous for its band. Had to fill in the holes somewhere!

Crow, this is taking me alot longer than I thought. I'm nearly done, though. Gonna head for some drinks with my roommates afterwards (we live across the street from a bar). So can we plan for an 12ish (my time) starting time for the game?
Maybe but I haven't been able to get a decent nights sleep in a while so I might not make it till then. What about Friday, I have a final but it should only take me about 40 minutes at most so I'll be done at around 7.

Maybe but I haven't been able to get a decent nights sleep in a while so I might not make it till then. What about Friday, I have a final but it should only take me about 40 minutes at most so I'll be done at around 7.

7 Central? Cause that would be great. I have a presentation I've been preparing in the morning, but I should be back in town before then

TheCrow

7 Central? Cause that would be great. I have a presentation I've been preparing in the morning, but I should be back in town before then
Yeah but I might be a couple minutes late if my final somehow turns out to be hard. Sorry that I haven't been around, my schedule has been rough lately. Having to take a 12 week class in only 2 weeks has taken a toll on me.

Yeah but I might be a couple minutes late if my final somehow turns out to be hard. Sorry that I haven't been around, my schedule has been rough lately. Having to take a 12 week class in only 2 weeks has taken a toll on me.

No worries, I'll see you tomorrow night

bluemax

Banned
I don't know if anyone plays Albatross next week (I play him again the week after) but he's been banned for a week for saying PC Master Race.

So if someone plays him: michaelbrazell (at) gmail.com is the way to contact him.

Rorschach

I was going to warn him, but I thought Dragona bans weren't cool anymore. You know where she says "I'm going to ban for X" in a huge thread with 50 pages where no one sees her decree, then massive bannings ensue. Guess it's still going on.

Rorschach

Which thread was it?

That dumb thread about how multi plat games look better on consoles than PC. People can't even acknowledge that Dolphin emulator shots look better than Wii shots. "I actually prefer the Wii shot." Thing has so many jaggies my eyes got paper cuts. Gotta be some sort of Stockholm syndrome.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Ive been on an emotional roller coaster today. We need to advance so i can play.

For basketball reasons.

bluemax

Banned
Yeesh my third down defense. First half go up 24-7 hold Cards to 2/5 on third downs. Second half let Cards go 4-6 on third down and blow 17 point lead.

Also Fitz has a bs TD catch that I couldn't even review.

McNei1y

Hopefully Madden 2013 has a community feature in Online Franchise so we can scrimmage with our teams. I tried playing a H2H game last night with the Vikings and it just wasn't the same.

bluemax

Banned
Also, didn't t hey change the OT rules? Collisnworth made it sound like they did but I won in OT by kicking a FG. And I'm pretty sure I lost to CB the same way last year.

Top Bottom