• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

Sanjuro

Funny you still haven't said what happened on that d/c. Just keep it to pms with Luke, much easier to not get caught up in all your BS.
What bullshit? You tied me up for an absurd duration of time. You either disconnected or quit twice. Paused up until your remainder was up. Didn't select your defensive plays consistently.

It just really feels like you are selling some sort of drama to the league. I intentionally was trying to hurt Jake Locker, so I need to go? Who even makes up that nonsense?

Next time, its just going to be simmed. Nobody else in the league has those kind of problems. Two and a half hours...my Tebow.

eznark

Banned
What bullshit? You tied me up for an absurd duration of time. You either disconnected or quit twice. Paused up until your remainder was up. Didn't select your defensive plays consistently.

It just really feels like you are selling some sort of drama to the league. I intentionally was trying to hurt Jake Locker, so I need to go? Who even makes up that nonsense?

Next time, its just going to be simmed. Nobody else in the league has those kind of problems. Two and a half hours...my Tebow.

Remember when Frankman paused an MLB game he and I were playing for 24 minutes without telling me what was going on then got pissed at me for leaving.

Man, internet leagues are awesome.

eznark

Banned

Mrbob

Hey now, the networking ideas look awesome. I wish Sony would do those things on their console, but they are saving all the cool stuff for Vita. It is a PSN game so it shouldn't be too expensive.

Getting bent over by memory card pricing will suck, but I spent $249.99 on a 3DS so I don't have much room to complain.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'

DnX4G.jpg

BigAT

Looks like I'm buying a Vita after all:

http://kotaku.com/5866498/unit-13-is-unexpectedly-a-playstation-vita-game-that-matters

http://kotaku.com/5866618/this-is-the-ps-vita-game-i-want-most/

Hopefully MLB the Show 12 is cheap on Vita too. No cross platform play, but I read you can transfer your PS3 save file to the Vita via the cloud and continue on it, and move it back to PS3 when you are at home.

You bought a fucking 3DS at launch, did you really think any of us believed you weren't going to get a Vita?

Mrbob

Lol, to be fair, I did trade my DS and got 50 bucks for it. So it was really $199.99! Plus now I'm a 3ds ambassador which makes me superior to all the 3DS owners who bought the device after a price drop! Free GBA games I still haven't received. :/ But I did receive a 3 minute video message from Nintendo stating how awesome I am.

Mrbob

And free NES games that suck ass.

Yup. I played all the NES games one time and decided I was done with them. The GBA games should hold up much better, and I never owned Yoshi's Island Super Mario Land 2. That is the one I really want to play once available as a freebie.

Join the MLB League this season. Let me welcome the Hanley/Reyes duo!

JyPxY.gif

Perhaps. Definitely gonna be fresh playing in a new ballpark

I'm moving and my new internet connection will be 6 down, 768 up (the absolute max of what we could get). Which is like half of what I have now. I hope I survive...

we don't know details of bucs-jags and broncos-lions and rams-ravens yet

Ramirez

So, that leaves:

DM/Shake
Story/Trasher

Trasher is always available, Story hasn't posted in the thread in a year, looks like tomorrow it is! :p

Mrbob

I'm moving and my new internet connection will be 6 down, 768 up (the absolute max of what we could get). Which is like half of what I have now. I hope I survive...

Yikes. I have 18 down with my cable internet, and I don't know how I could go any lower. I could go up to 25 or 60 if I wanted too but it is just way too expensive. Plus for some reason my download speed seems to max out at 25 so why give Charter more money anyway! Downloading a 15GB game off Steam in about an hour feels too good to give up. The only good thing about Charter Cable are their internet speeds, which are among the best in the country.

DCX

DCX
Remember when Frankman paused an MLB game he and I were playing for 24 minutes without telling me what was going on then got pissed at me for leaving.

Man, internet leagues are awesome.
That was his strategy. Pause, adjust, pause and adjust..pitch to one batter rinse and repeat.

I was so worn down from it that I effectively couldn't hit.

DCX

Mrbob

Does Frankman still buy his game overseas? I remember having to wait to start our MLB league a couple years back for like three weeks because he would only buy the game from a Japanese shop he imported stuff from.

Were you drunk last night? I never quit. I lost connection to EA servers with under a minute to go as I caught an interception on the second game, that happened once. I paused until the remainder was up because you wouldn't stop committing the penalties on the PAT for the 2nd or 3rd time w/e it was so I was posting here(how the fuck do you keep bringing up how much time both of us wasted last night when you wouldn't even let my guys get a PAT off multiple times.. ). First game was using Saints playbook. Second Game using Giants playbook. Continuously ran out of time looking for plays. Defensively always using the fins, but not all of us call our plays ahead of time. Don't lie it wasn't because it was fourth down. I caught you out of nickel when I had 3 wide more than a few times last night. We aren't siming divisional games thats ridiculous, I play you in 2 weeks then we are done.

Yikes. I have 18 down with my cable internet, and I don't know how I could go any lower. I could go up to 25 or 60 if I wanted too but it is just way too expensive. Plus for some reason my download speed seems to max out at 25 so why give Charter more money anyway! Downloading a 15GB game off Steam in about an hour feels too good to give up. The only good thing about Charter Cable are their internet speeds, which are among the best in the country.

Is it possible to put a game onto a flash drive? I can download it quickly where I work and then bring it back to my home PC if that is even possible lol

Sanjuro

Were you drunk last night? I never quit. I lost connection to EA servers with under a minute to go as I caught an interception on the second game, that happened once. I paused until the remainder was up because you wouldn't stop committing the penalties on the PAT for the 2nd or 3rd time w/e it was so I was posting here. First game was using Saints playbook. Second Game using Giants playbook. Continuously ran out of time looking for plays. Defensively always using the fins, but not all of us call our plays ahead of time. Don't lie it wasn't because it was fourth down. I caught you out of nickel when I had 3 wide more than a few times last night. We aren't siming divisional games thats ridiculous, I play you in 2 weeks then we are done.
I don't care for your absurd sob stories. I'm telling you that if you pull any of the same things as you did last night, the game will be simmed. Simple as that.

I respect everyone else here enough not to do those type of things, I expect the same from everyone else.

eznark

Banned
That was his strategy. Pause, adjust, pause and adjust..pitch to one batter rinse and repeat.

I was so worn down from it that I effectively couldn't hit.

DCX

No no, in this game he literally left it paused for 24 minutes...then freaked the fuck out when I quit.

So in Sanjuro's world I intentionally d/ced a game I was dominating in, a game that would have statistically made up for this entire season's lack of defensive production, so I could play him again. And I intentionally did this as I was making an interception. And he somehow has no option to save the game or continue even though the game is in garbage time (I actually don't know about this bit since he hasn't been clear what he got on his screen or what happened other than he thinks I quit).

If Sanjuro has the Pats in Madden13 then the phins are all yours ph33nix.

Can we alter the schedule so the phins and pats play each other four times per season?

The Cowboys ready to go?

Mrbob

Is it possible to put a game onto a flash drive? I can download it quickly where I work and then bring it back to my home PC if that is even possible lol

Is such a thing possible? Yes it is, but it would be too much work versus just downloading from home.

Can we alter the schedule so the phins and pats play each other four times per season?

The knights of the round table will convene, and we'll see if we can make a full 16 game schedule.

So in Sanjuro's world I intentionally quit a game I was dominating in, a game that would have statistically made up for this entire season's lack of defensive production, so I could play him again. And I intentionally d/ced as I made an interception guys.

If Sanjuro has the Pats in Madden13 then the phins are all yours ph33nix.

The Cowboys ready to go?

I'll take the god damn patriots!

bluemax

Banned
I don't care for your absurd sob stories. I'm telling you that if you pull any of the same things as you did last night, the game will be simmed. Simple as that.

I respect everyone else here enough not to do those type of things, I expect the same from everyone else.

Did you get the excessive grieving/griefing message? Because if so that is beyond his control.

Mrbob

Bad season = tanking ?

I'd made some big changes on offense and defense this season. I have 4 new starters on offense, and 4 new starters on defense.

Quality drafting and savvy free agency moves have allowed me to reinvent my team!

LukeSmith

Last night had the distinct whiff of "Drizzler got into Dad's liquor cabinet, again." Sanjo and his side's of the story couldn't be more different (and hilarious)

I'll take the god damn patriots!

I'll give you the Pats, if you trade me Locker. He's like an Andrew Luck Training Bra

Sanjuro

I think we should force Sanjuro and Drizz to stream their game.

Most of you would tune out. It's Monday Night Football quality.

I obviously have no problems taking losses, if you think I would subject myself to that for well over two hours then I don't know what to tell you.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
how about you kids figure this out, or atleast raise the level of trash talk going on before the grown ups have to take over.

Sanjuro

how about you kids figure this out, or atleast raise the level of trash talk going on before the grown ups have to take over.
Kid? I've been at this same amount of time as you son. I already figured it out. Same shit happens again, SIM IT. I don't have this problem with anyone else in the league.

The third game ended last night 14-10 when I user-picked him with my nickelback playing man on the slot. Believe he was just inside the red zone, picked it on the goal line.

I'm free today and tomorrow. Let's try and get our game in then if it advances soon enough.

Top Bottom