• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

Friday night + Warsteiner dunkel + SkyrimMadden = win

Now i just need to locate a worthy adversairy.... hmmmmmm

If i were a DMczaf, where would i be?

bat-signal.jpg

DCX

DCX
Sorry to hear that Rors, be safe and we shall await your return.

Levious, if there was a slim chance you could play, let me know. if not i'll see you tomorrow.

DCX

Ferny

gg. Nice line drive punt from your 16 to my 27 at the end there.

If only that would have helped me man. So many things went against me that game i.e. the squid kick that hit my guys helmet and somehow your guys got the ball back. Holmes just dropping a wide open pass to him that would have been a TD. Ugh

mik

mik is unbeatable
Again, Giants, Eagles, Broncos, Chargers all still to come. No chickens are being counted in the clubhouse.

Mother Fucker........

GG Crow. Probably the best defensive game I will play in this league and I mare it with 2 ugly interceptions and a field goal that bounces off the cross bar

Again, Giants, Eagles, Broncos, Chargers all still to come. No chickens are being counted in the clubhouse.

Fins have Eagles, Chargers, Raiders, Bengals, and Colts left. You have tiebreaker.
Jets have Chargers, Giants, Steelers, Broncos, and Eagles left. You have tiebreaker.
Patriots have Dolphins, Bills, Giants, Chargers, and Bills left.

You have quite a nice cushion.

TheCrow

Mother Fucker........

GG Crow. Probably the best defensive game I will play in this league and I mare it with 2 ugly interceptions and a field goal that bounces off the cross bar
God damn. What a fucking great game. The combination of your great defense, that dline is so good, and me somehow losing any semblance of an offense was almost too much to overcome. My defense played great except for that td pass. Was talking to Luke and I already told you had beaten me only your fg to come up just short.

God damn. What a fucking great game. The combination of your great defense, that dline is so good, and me somehow losing any semblance of an offense was almost too much to overcome. My defense played great except for that td pass. Was talking to Luke and I already told you had beaten me only your fg to come up just short.

"98%" I will never forgive myself. One of the best games I have had in '12. And I will always hate playing your D =(

Trasher

Gg, Story. Was that pick six you threw to Ray Lewis accidental? Just wondering cause my one pick of the game was by accident. Game lagged a little, so I hit A twice to hike it, and BAM: threw up that lob pass that you picked off lol.

I love how my corner Lardarius Webb doesn't take back the easy pick six, but instead he tries to run clock out, and now he's injured and out for three weeks lolol. I guess I should have slid or dove... How do you slide or give yourself up as a ball carrier?

Feel the same way about you. I should've stuck to passing like last year. oh btw, look what I made. ;)

fwC0W.gif

OMG brutal! lol

TheCrow

Gg, Story. Was that pick six you threw to Ray Lewis accidental? Just wondering cause my one pick of the game was by accident. Game lagged a little, so I hit A twice to hike it, and BAM: threw up that lob pass that you picked off lol.

I love how my corner Lardarius Webb doesn't take back the easy pick six, but instead he tries to run clock out, and now he's injured and out for three weeks lolol. I guess I should have slid or dove... How do you slide or give yourself up as a ball carrier?
I think if you tap x he'll drop but if you hold x he'll dive for extra yards.

Rorschach

Sorry to hear that Rors, be safe and we shall await your return.

Levious, if there was a slim chance you could play, let me know. if not i'll see you tomorrow.

DCX
Thanks, bruh.

But who will be owning the Raiders?

There's a waiting list, isn't there? When I sent FMT the news via PM, I recommended maybe he contact this guy http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=33052657&postcount=14092

He seemed interested.

I can play one more game if it advances before Monday. :| Want to try out Ford again. :(

Feel the same way about you. I should've stuck to passing like last year. oh btw, look what I made. ;)

fwC0W.gif

Wow, eznark should trade crosby for a king's ransom.

Yea, it was accidental. Nothing like spotting your defense 7 points! lol

Sorry I was late getting on, was watching a movie with my wife and son.

Ramirez

If only that would have helped me man. So many things went against me that game i.e. the squid kick that hit my guys helmet and somehow your guys got the ball back. Holmes just dropping a wide open pass to him that would have been a TD. Ugh

Squidward_mainx.jpg

?

:p

Trasher

Yea, it was accidental. Nothing like spotting your defense 7 points! lol

Sorry I was late getting on, was watching a movie with my wife and son.

No worries. I was getting a little scared there for a moment, complained to Luke about it on AIM, and then you magically signed on as soon as I said something haha.

TheCrow

damn that is a killer!
A couple plays before my defense tackled Leshoure 3 yards behind the LOS. My defense can be phenomenal at times.

Senior. Just did 3 reports + project presentations in 2 days including my Senior Design 1 presentation tonight. 6 months away from graduation....
At least it's winding down for you. I graduate in the summer of 2013, I just want to get it over with but even after I graduate I'll still have the CPA exam to look forward too. :(

Top Bottom