• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

DMczaf

At least it's winding down for you. I graduate in the summer of 2013, I just want to get it over with but even after I graduate I'll still have the CPA exam to look forward too. :(

Good luck, mang. The light is at the end of the tunnel. Luke and Wellie promised me 72 virgins and gold.

LukeSmith

Good luck, mang. The light is at the end of the tunnel. Luke and Wellie promised me 72 virgins and gold.

No, I said: "College is the best and worst of times. Best: You will never in your entire life have more pussy paraded in front of you, drunk and bangable. Worst: You are poor as shit."

TheCrow

Finally killed the fucking Capra Demon. He wasn't even that tough it was those dogs that kept getting in my way. Lost at least 10,000 souls on all my failed attempts.

Smokey

No, I said: "College is the best and worst of times. Best: You will never in your entire life have more pussy paraded in front of you, drunk and bangable. Worst: You are poor as shit."

Play your cards right and the first scenario will be there after you graduate too! I do not miss being poor and having to decide what I can and can't eat today lool

Feel the same way about you. I should've stuck to passing like last year. oh btw, look what I made. ;)

fwC0W.gif

My body aches

Senior. Just did 3 reports + project presentations in 2 days including my Senior Design 1 presentation tonight. 6 months away from graduation....

I don't know where you go to school, but design day is the best. My buddy and his group made a catapult for his design project (It was for ME) that was designed like a beer pong table. Another group made a pizza cutter, which was incredible. They made the motor themselves, which was even cooler.

I picked him up from the machine shop one night and saw some of the people in there. It was terrifying, everyone looked like a zombie

DCX

DCX
Levious, will you be around to play our game when it advances sometime tonight? Worst Coast people are going to make this a late advance i sense :/

DCX

DCX

DCX
How funny that i currently have both pro bowl ROLBS on my team :)

Won't last, but i have an interesting stretch coming up that may turn my season around.

DCX

Electrical Engineering.

If you want to play now I can. My schedule should be a lot better starting next week, no more Bob'ing the league!

That's whats up. I am an aspiring engineer as well(ME)... i got a while to go yet though :(

I can't play right now(work on a saturday - yay) but I'll be available later for sure.

You free after 5 CST?

DMczaf

That's whats up. I am an aspiring engineer as well(ME)... i got a while to go yet though :(

I can't play right now(work on a saturday - yay) but I'll be available later for sure.

You free after 5 CST?

The more engineers in Madden-GAF, the better!

I should be back home around 5-6pm PST. I'll PM you with an update.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
WTF, gone for most of a day and all this shit happens. Take care Rors. Mad I never got to play you with the Bungles. We'll get it next year.

You free after 5 CST?

Niiiice. Graduated ME in '04 (yes I am old).

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE FUCKING KIDDING ME. I just knocked over a bowl of rice krispies cereal with milk.

gets on the top of my pc tower

most of it lands on my carpet. a large chunk also went on top of my xbox. now i have soggyass rice krispies stuck in my fan's vents. i hope this shit still works in a few hours

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE FUCKING KIDDING ME. I just knocked over a bowl of rice krispies cereal with milk.

most of it lands on my carpet. a large chunk also went on top of my xbox. now i have soggyass rice krispies stuck in my fan's vents. i hope this shit still works in a few hours
Mmmmm

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker

I did that with Nesquik once onto my fucking phone. some of it dripped onto my tower as well but only the top. it also narrowly avoided my power surge by about an inch.

BigAT

I spilled a glass of water on my tower in college. My computer immediately turned off, sparks flew from the tower and smoke started pouring out of the case.

I though I was completely fucked. Thankfully I only had to replace the power supply, the rest was fine somehow.

LukeSmith

That's fine, I'll kill the Robo Titans then

gg striker. gore was beasting on your D so i didn't get into trouble with kap! newcomer is a tough cover because he's pretty fast.... had to start securing the edges later in the game which left the middle open from time to time.

i'm not dead yet bitches!

Striker

gg FMT :(

Six sacks! Dialed up those biltzes nicely and I wasn't even recognizing it. Even the Great Joe Thomas allowed a sack. If I were aware of half of them I would take off more but I'm busy looking downfield. Have to work on that.

That pick in the endzone by Whitner I thought was a sure TD. Had I believe Nelson running free for a good few seconds. That plus Morgan's TD through my group of DB's was a tell-tale about that game for me.

bluemax

Banned
Electrical Engineering.

If you want to play now I can. My schedule should be a lot better starting next week, no more Bob'ing the league!

I hated the EE classes I took in college. Especially EE 457 CPU design. You know a class is tough when they tell the grad students to only take that class that semester and no other classes.

I spilled cheerios on my MBP once. Then left it to air out after I dried it up and when I came home my dog had pulled half the keys off. I had to replace the keyboard myself because the repair shops told me the machine was as good as dead. Still works years later.

gg striker. gore was beasting on your D so i didn't get into trouble with kap! newcomer is a tough cover because he's pretty fast.... had to start securing the edges later in the game which left the middle open from time to time.

i'm not dead yet bitches!

Newcomer nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Not that I was counting FMT out this early in the season.

bluemax

Banned
So since we're essentially done with this week and that makes us half way through the season, here is your mid season Playoff Picture and Draft Standings:

bluemax said:
1. Cowboys 0-7
2. Jaguars 0-6#
3. Rams 1-6
4. Vikings 1-6
5. Chiefs 2-5
6. Dolphins 2-5
7. Falcons 2-5
8. Jets 2-5
9. Packers 2-5
10. Saints 2-5
11. Titans 2-5
12. Patriots 2-5
13. Lions 3-5
14. Redskins 3-5
15. Ravens 3-4
16. Cardinals 4-4
17. Browns 4-3
18. Chargers 4-3
19. Eagles 4-3
20. 49ers 4-3
21. Panthers 4-3
22. Texans 4-3
23. Seahawks 5-3
24. Bengals 6-2
25. Giants 6-2
26. Raiders 6-2
27. Bills 6-1
28. Broncos 6-1
29. Colts 5-1-1
30. Stealers 5-1-1
31. Buccs 6-0#
32. Bears 8-0

# Has yet to play this week.

If the playoffs started today:

AFC Divisons: Bills*, Broncos*, Steelers, Colts
AFC Wild Cards: Bengals, Raiders
* First round bye

In the hunt: Texans, Chargers, Browns

NFC Divisions: Bears*, Buccs*, Seahawks, Giants
NFC Wild Cards: Eagles, 49ers
* First round bye

In the Hunt: Panthers, Cardinals, Panthers, Lions

Notes:

Ties in draft standing are sorted alphabetically by me. The actual draft appeared to resolve these by SoS which I'm too lazy to calculate. Suffice it to say that if your team is in the 5-12 slots you may be drafting as high as 5 or as low as 12.

For the playoffs I couldn't remember how the game handled teams with ties on their record last season, so its possible that the Colts/Steelers will finish swap with the team currently sitting in second place.

As it stands right now, no team has been mathematically eliminated from the playoffs. The odds are certainly a lot worse for some people, but the hope is still there!

Anywho I'm sure I made a ton of mistakes that will be ripped apart here in the next couple of posts, so whatever.

Rorschach

wait what do you do after you install the script. Its been a while

You have to install greasemonkey first. Then, just enable the script in the greasemonkey menu. It should show up when you visit the franchise website. On occasion it takes a little bit to load. It shows up at the bottom of the page.

not so good with kap this season. 90 rating isn't horrible but my redzone numbers are absolutely awful. my 2 minute drill in my 3 losses has basically cost me big in those games so i need to dial my offense back and just accept some punts and FG's here and there instead of forcing things.

livewire we are opponents next week, when can you play?

shit, my bad DM...

Took a little longer than i expected at work but I'm home now. Ready to play when you are

edit---

what the hell happened to avatars?

Top Bottom