• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

Rorschach

haha... FMT must win. I don't think you fully understand!

Why don't you play on kadey's stream? I watch it often and im sure you can body some of those frauds!
I've only played 2 times. Both against fmt lol... Haven't had time to get into it. Plus, I wouldn't fare well against them without my stick.

Rorschach

I should just body you with simple mode mashing... but then i would probably feel worse, so nevermind!

edit---

what happened to your stick?

never had one for 360. Ordered one, but it was bortked. scamazon is sending new one... but I won't even be here... so had it redirected to my sister's place while I'm gone. :(

never had one for 360. Ordered one, but it was bortked. scamazon is sending new one... but I won't even be here... so had it redirected to my sister's place while I'm gone. :(

Tell your sis to get on the game! You think im good enough to beat your sister in mahvel? Probably not, huh? :(

ALSO

Where be my invite!

well i lost more than i won but at least i took down your A team a few times!

taskmaster is BS. they made his shield charge almost invincible! i don't remember that being the case in marvel 3 because i used to destroy it with one hulk hit, but now it just goes through the hit. it also goes through ghostriders "BURN!" flame thingie.

the kryptonite to the dog is hulk! but the kryptonie to hulk is taskmaster. and the kryptonie to taskmaster is.... i don't know!

p.s. yes gg's!

I don't know if any of you Madden-Gaf guys are boxing fans, but holy hell. What an amazing match between Khn and Peterson. If you get the chance to check it out, I recommend it. Possibly the best match of the year

Rorschach

well i lost more than i won but at least i took down your A team a few times!

taskmaster is BS. they made his shield charge almost invincible! i don't remember that being the case in marvel 3 because i used to destroy it with one hulk hit, but now it just goes through the hit. it also goes through ghostriders "BURN!" flame thingie.

the kryptonite to the dog is hulk! but the kryptonie to hulk is taskmaster. and the kryptonie to taskmaster is.... i don't know!

p.s. yes gg's!

Nah, the shield goes through the first part of the hit, but hulk follows through. The trick is waiting for you to mash fierce like you always do! :p But sometimes it backfires. :(

If we ever play again, heavy dose of Vergil! That team was money lol

I don't know if any of you Madden-Gaf guys are boxing fans, but holy hell. What an amazing match between Khn and Peterson. If you get the chance to check it out, I recommend it. Possibly the best match of the year

Im going to download it so dont spoil it for me!

Mayweather is gonna get in that boys(khan) ass come May... (should be mayweather pacman but we all know that aint happening - pacman is scurred!)

Nah, the shield goes through the first part of the hit, but hulk follows through. The trick is waiting for you to mash fierce like you always do! :p But sometimes it backfires. :(

If we ever play again, heavy dose of Vergil! That team was money lol

not that team, just vergil! i hate guys who transport :/ i'll figure out something for that doucher!

as for hulk getting through task, i changed it up when you blocked to go into the earthquake thing but task just goes through it!

Rorschach

not that team, just vergil! i hate guys who transport :/ i'll figure out something for that doucher!

as for hulk getting through task, i changed it up when you blocked to go into the earthquake thing but task just goes through it!

It has a long startup, so it's not effective when you go into that move from the long ass H. It worked better when you called your assist to keep you safe, but then you run the risk of assist annihilation.

Ramirez

The Charlie Batch era begins on a high note, 4 TDs/1 INT ( a complete brain fart by me, I used to never hit the wrong button!).

My D gives up nothing but 2 FGs, feels good man.

Wellie is going to destroy me though, Batch can't throw on the run, and I pretty much spend the whole game on the move against Wellie. :(

Trasher

The Charlie Batch era begins on a high note, 4 TDs/1 INT ( a complete brain fart by me, I used to never hit the wrong button!).

My D gives up nothing but 2 FGs, feels good man.

Wellie is going to destroy me though, Batch can't throw on the run, and I pretty much spend the whole game on the move against Wellie. :(

Two of those TDs were product of manual defending lag.

Your defense was ridiculous in the endzone. I couldn't for the life of me punch through. I need to work on my play-calling down there I guess. =/

Ramirez

Two of those TDs were product of manual defending lag.

Your defense was ridiculous in the endzone. I couldn't for the life of me punch through. I need to work on my play-calling down there I guess. =/

I had to play in the lag too, should have had 3 user picks instead of 1. :p

GG CB. I really hope Gullary can throw deep next year. Aso made a ridiculous pick. Dunno how he got on that side of the receiver.. There was also a play where I drove into Vick for a sack but instead I get suctioned sideways into the HB thats on the other side of Vick. Then Vick breaks a Cameron Wake tackle and runs for the first. You may have ran up the score a bit at one point(I don't give a shit about this at all), but the game felt much closer than it was.

Reggie Bush fractured his foot in garbage time. Out 9 weeks, awesome.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
its cause you were calling timeouts when i was trying to run the clock out already up 2 TD's and in field goal range. Which is fine, but in that case, and when your stacking the box to try and stop the run, im gonna attempt to get a quick pass off just to prevent banging my head into the wall for negative yardage 3 times in a row. Jax got deeper than expected and i had some open space so...

I saw that suction block. I usually dont get those so ill take it. My line actually gave me time today

its cause you were calling timeouts when i was trying to run the clock out already up 2 TD's and in field goal range. Which is fine, but in that case, and when your stacking the box to try and stop the run, im gonna attempt to get a quick pass off just to prevent banging my head into the wall for negative yardage 3 times in a row. Jax got deeper than expected and i had some open space so...
Yup it didn't actually bother me, just after the touchdown I looked at the score and the clock and thought "hey". Jax wasn't very open tho(but then again it's Jax), I felt like I was gonna user defend/pick that with Dansby but he instead does some lame over the shoulder catch animation instead of jumping and it sails over him into Jax's hands, shoulda strafed before hitting Y I guess.

Top Bottom