• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

Mrbob

I made a vow not to trash Yates anymore this week...I'll stick to it! Let you Texans fans bask in the glow of your first playoff birth in franchise history.

gg live. i came out wanting to run early and you had fucking 9 in the box at times so i kept audibling and feasting on your non-coverage. i know people want to stop gore but if you're loading the box that much you're going to get burned.

i did give up some big plays to tanico, but that is bound to happen eventually!

One time? There were at least 3.

And I wasn't trying to stop Gore per se. Didn't really matter what I did on defense. Kaepernick is like Vick+Tebow+Patrick Willis.

the other times the ball was knocked out from behind (still bogus) but the one to banks no one touched him, he just dropped it

Mrbob

Hahaha, saw this in the NFL thread. A picture says a thousand words indeed.

phpwVU6LzJERRYSKID.jpg

Rorschach

Is Daw going to be able to play this game?

I'll sign out tomorrow before I leave or FMT can kick me. Shame I never got to use Ford.

Good luck Rors and be cool. I await your return so I can body you in Marvel, fo real

Thanks. I look forward to it! Train at 2x earth's gravity!

adios rors! be safe wherever you're going holmes. i will accept you as an honorary member of the 49ers superbowl victory celebration wherever you are on this rock they call erf!

Rorschach

Thanks, bros! I'm not dying, though, DM. >:|

Unless...
Fourth inductee tho. Cubanb's controller is there, the one that Wasabiking made him break after a goal line stand!

The two that I made him break after he got out-moss'd should be there next to those. It's the only Madden game that was never able to be completed because a player ran out of controllers while the game was still happening.

eznark

Banned
Good luck Rors
though I have no idea what you do or where you are going
, sorry that the flight will be uncomfortable. After that reaming, sitting might not be advised for a few weeks.

TheCrow

AFC West won't be the same without Rors. Now I have no excuse for when I miss the playoffs again. :'(

btw are you going to Mexico? I'm jelly but I think I might go next year.

Birdman02

Yes sir!

I'll be home around 7 CST... But I'm going to bed early as fuck tonight. I was up till after midnight watching mahvel on a work night. :\

How early are we talking about? I probably won't be able to play until about 8:30 or 9. Is that gonna be too late? That's gonna be my availability the next few nights...unless you can play at 5 one of the next few days.

McNei1y

Adios Rors. I hope all is well. I'll hope to give you a run for your money next season :\

Eznark, I can play at anytime today starting after, I want to say, 6pm EST.

How early are we talking about? I probably won't be able to play until about 8:30 or 9. Is that gonna be too late? That's gonna be my availability the next few nights...unless you can play at 5 one of the next few days.

How about tomorrow at 830-9?

I appologize for being difficult I'm just dragging ass today and all I can think about is sleep :/

Birdman02

How about tomorrow at 830-9?

I appologize for being difficult I'm just dragging ass today and all I can think about is sleep :/

Tomorrow should be fine for me. You're not being difficult at all...we got plenty of time. I'm just a little impatient because I haven't played in so long.

BigAT

Anyone have any recommendations for a decent 4-3 defensive playbook? The Colts one is vanilla as shit and starting to bore me.

TheCrow

Giant's playbook has been doing well for me. But it does not have the dime formation.

Anyone interested in a scrim later today? I want to experiment with a new playbook.

Top Bottom