• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
You cant really user int wide recievers on those routes with a LB unless your pretty much ahead of him. You were along the side and i figured if i shot it in quick enough you wouldnt be able to react on it with a linebacker quick enough. If it were a DB it probably woulda been a different story

You cant really user int wide recievers on those routes with a LB unless your pretty much ahead of him. You were along the side and i figured if i shot it in quick enough you wouldnt be able to react on it with a linebacker quick enough. If it were a DB it probably woulda been a different story
I ended the game that way last week, but with a CB. But it's Dansby! :(

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
sorry DCX, had a bunch of crap come up with work, i can play this morning or monday evening.

Nightz

My laptop died, spent most of the night trying to recover windows. I'll be around most of Sunday and I'll try to keep up with the thread.

Sucks about your laptop. :(

Anyways, I've got a few hours to play before I go out. Let me know if you can play.

DCX

DCX
GG Levious. Throw another pair of ints :/

One was a good read but the CB does that hop and jump over the shoulders animations that always puts them in better positions than the WR who has a step or two.

The second ints was bogus, hit him in the head on the way down from the animation it ends up in his lap lulz.

That play where i think Bennett drops a sure first down was killer :( Berry gave in finally lol Out for 7 weeks. High risk, high reward. It's all good.

Falcons streaking haha

DCX

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
good game DCX... I kept giving the ball back to you, just can't get any consistency on offense.

Rorschach

Yea, this sucks. When are they coming back?

Who knows... it's so dumb that they made this change just to control avatars. They still have to spot them just like if we hosted them ourselves... If they were hosted off-site like before, we'd never have to disable them.

Nightz

gg nightz. My TE just couldn't hold on to that last pass. oh well, didn't expect to go 4-0 against you.

GG man. I have slain the Tebow! Most intense 9-7 game ever lol. Your defense is crazy. Two redzone stops made it a lot closer than it could have been. Thank goodness I didn't fall victim to Tebow time.

Mrbob

Lol, I'm not going undefeated.

Also, you are the one who decided to go overseas just to avoid our avatar bet. :/

Edit: Not letting Family Man Theme beat me this season!

Nightz

I was joking... but then again, Nightz has a slim chance. Raiders are probably done, though. :(

B16AAA11EFD5B733A07C18_Large.jpg

DMczaf

Now DM knows what it's like to have the worst, fattest, quarterback in the league. That's karma, baby.

Except Freeman has only had a bad season, JRuss's shittiness will have caused a bad decade for you. Every bad decision by the Raiders will have been because of JRuss being so shitty. Every 1st round pick traded, JRuss.

Rorschach

Except Freeman has only had a bad season, JRuss's shittiness will have caused a bad decade for you. Every bad decision by the Raiders will have been because of JRuss being so shitty. Every 1st round pick traded, JRuss.

Freeman is young. You have years and years left of him. Same thing. The coaches will be blamed. The WRs will be blamed, but we all know Freeman is crap.

GCQuinton

gg gcq. the end of regulation was hilarious. slangin everywhere!

gg man. Yeah that part of the game was crazy. For a game with the league's top two rushers, dragons were being unleashed all over the place! Nick Fairley stepped up once again on that last possession to get that sack and push it to OT.

That said, Richard Marshall got the game ball for this one with two TAINTs. The Panthers are back in the win column!

Birdman02

Is there a way for me to see our last draft? I'm in the 1st draft in another league, and I'm curious to see where some of these guys went in ours.

Mrbob

Who did that terrible Raiders team beat three weeks ago?

Caleb Hanie just kills teams.

Raiders beat Hanie, then they got destroyed the next two weeks. Chiefs beat Hanie, they got blown out today.

Tebow's power will be put to the test next week!

Top Bottom