• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

LiveWire

In hindsight I'd like to apologize to CB for calling the Eagles overrated. I mean, they are overrated, of course, but after witnessing the 49ers yesterday....wow. I'm still scraping the cheese off my screen.

In hindsight I'd like to apologize to CB for calling the Eagles overrated. I mean, they are overrated, of course, but after witnessing the 49ers yesterday....wow. I'm still scraping the cheese off my screen.

Kap is overrated since he is garbo irl, but the niners d is one of the leagues best and gore/vd/crabcakes are all pretty good irl.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Its not that his whole team is overrated, its that he has it in places that really counts. Like TE and Fat ass running back. And Kap is a better scrambler than Vick because he doesnt fumble. Vick will drop the ball if someone even breathes on him

daw840

So, it still shows Rors as the Raiders. I am to assume he is gone by now? I am available to play if the new guy is, whoever that may be.

Anyone have any recommendations for a decent 4-3 defensive playbook? The Colts one is vanilla as shit and starting to bore me.

I've been really liking the NOS D playbook since I've switched to a 4-3.

Rorschach

sorry, didn't get around to it. Can you kick me, f m t? Thanks for well wishes, all. See you in a few months. Been fun!

ps: rain out of fucking nowhere today of all days...

CB3

God dammit, what a perfect avatar...

He was saying how he isnt dying and was avoiding all the dramatics then leaves with that. lol. alrighty then.

Hey guys im not gonna check the thread for a few hours. Wish me well!

bayoumonroe-2009071825820-MICHAEL_JACKSON_IM_ALIVE_BAYOUMM-original.jpg

CB3

They have one of the best home crowds in the NFL, so, yes?

I text Luke that he will have seen TJack live and never get the chance to see Pey Pey.

I was able to see Kobe live once in the staples center. Close. and it was magical. i wouldnt have been able to live myself if i never saw that man in person

LukeSmith

I text Luke that he will have seen TJack live and never get the chance to see Pey Pey.

I was able to see Kobe live once in the staples center. Close. and it was magical. i wouldnt have been able to live myself if i never saw that man in person

This level of snark just cost you a draft pick.

It's good to be the king

Jokes aside, it's shameful I've never seen Pey live and have in fact seen that shitfuck TJax 2x

CB3

You gotta find your way down to Lucas Oil Stadium if he has a swan song next year. You'll never forgive yourself. Im ashamed i never saw Shaq live. and i dont even like shaq as a person

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
You gotta find your way down to Lucas Oil Stadium if he has a swan song next year. You'll never forgive yourself. Im ashamed i never saw Shaq live. and i dont even like shaq as a person

I was in the stadium when Tiki put up 200+ on the Chiefs. That was epic.

When are we vancin? Long last week plus bye week... damn near forgot how to play.

eznark

Banned
Everyone on my team is now available, outside of Rodgers, Matthews and my safeties. I was finally playing significantly more competitive but losing Addai and Tramon Williams....eh, I got no fight left for the 2012 season.

(Note, that does not mean I will be tanking, however I am building for the future. Charles Woodson would make a nice addition to any club trying to win a title.....).

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
rors still hasn't been booted, invites aren't necessary as long as he has the password, but rors has to be booted first.

Have a safe trip rors!

Top Bottom