• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

McNei1y

I'm gonna create an Online Association. I'll send ya an invite. Be able to see firsthand how bad it is. Also try putting your 360 in the DMZ on your router if you haven't already.

Ok. I'll accept the invite and do the DMZ stuff later on. I've got an exam to study for in the morning. Fucking saturday morning exams...

gg story. thought you had me there a few times. nothing was going right for me.... i switch to the wrong guy on a 3rd down conversion and move the CB who could make the play. braylon edwards catches the ball and IMMEDIATELY drops it, called a fumble.... didn't bother to challenge since i knew the game wouldn't overturn it and i needed the timeouts. i convert a 4th down only to be called for a holding down the field.... then convert the 4th again! on the one where i missed the FG i had crabtree wide open on 3rd down by kap's accuracy sucks and he air mailed it.

but you did keep me off balance with your offense. i gambled on that last 4th down you had and i got you to bite on the short cover 2 zone when i left your slot receiver. definitely lucky to get out with a win there :/

Gentlemen -- I'm back from from the ban hammer. I was gone for a week. It was my most productive week at work ever. And now I'm back, with a shitty team.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Levious is never up this late, so I'd point to tomorrow. Luke isn't answering me on AIM, and Smokey isn't even on. :p

I was up! Ferny had something come up, we're gonna try to get our game in sometime today.

Trasher will you be around today if it advances? My schedule is kinda messy so let me know when you're free today and tomorrow or the day after and I'll try to work around it

Shake! Could you play tonight?

DCX

Yeah, i should be able to play late tonight. I'm going to spend some time in the lab today and work on some things. I think im starting to figure out where my big problem areas are at(everywhere?). Thanks Luke for the lab ideas... much appreciated!

Goldlion - you win... jago is fucking hilarious

Against you........ Never!

Not today, maybe tomorrow night. My GF will be here soon, and she'll probably head out later Sunday night EST, like 8:30PM EST. I've got Monday and Tuesday off this week, so I can play late Sunday night or anytime Monday and Tuesday.

i'll be around most of the day tomorrow since the niners aren't playing until monday night. i'm leaving at 5 pm pst though so if we could get it in before that then thumbs up!

DCX

DCX
Yeah, i should be able to play late tonight. I'm going to spend some time in the lab today and work on some things. I think im starting to figure out where my big problem areas are at(everywhere?). Thanks Luke for the lab ideas... much appreciated!

Goldlion - you win... jago is fucking hilarious

Awesome! Lets hope these slackers finish their games early enough :)

DCX

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
I haven't heard from Ferny today and I'm gonna be tied up soon, so don't wait on my game.

DCX

DCX
mastershakecostume.jpg

Ready sir.

DCX

DCX

DCX
I assume shake is west coast :/ Late night to him may be 1-2 am for me :( Ugh..time for some 2k12 or something else.

msg me brosef.

DCX

bluemax

Banned
Fun game dude.

I want to break a fucking controller. That lag INT in the first quarter. The HOFinley Hail Mary 47 yard TD on 3rd and 23. Starks beasting all over the place. Taylor dropping a sure first down on 3rd and 3 with no time left. My defense continuing to suck shit on third downs.

Sigh. First half and start of third quarter I felt good, and then it was like I was playing against God mode and had no answers.

GG, a frustrating loss that is gonna kill my playoff chances.

Top Bottom