• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

eznark

Banned
i have mlb 11 sir
i'm talking stictly about the online play, not the overall game which is one of the best sports titles out.

i see ya young thunderpup...not bad at all

Zero issues with online play in MLB '11. Unless you mean it isn't robust? Not sure. It used to have the worst fucking online performance of any game ever, but this year was spotless. It got fucked by hackers attacking Sony for a month, but other than that it was gold.

daw840

I wish MLB 2K series could be somewhere in competition with The Show.

I don't remember which MLB it was, I think 2k6, but I actually played a full offline season. One of my hitters was averaging over 2 homeruns a game or something nutty like that. It was ridiculous how many HRs you could hit in that game.

McNei1y

I don't remember which MLB it was, I think 2k6, but I actually played a full offline season. One of my hitters was averaging over 2 homeruns a game or something nutty like that. It was ridiculous how many HRs you could hit in that game.

Yeah. Sounds like it was either 2k6 or 2k7. Then I remember they tried to fix the homerun rate in 2k8 but it didn't matter since online was laggy as crap. Then they revamped the game in 2k9-2k10 and it didn't really matter because it went back to a homerun fest even if they introduced "slower" pitching and stick swinging.

2k8 may have been the best offline version of the game followed by this past years but every game has had major issues and release date bugs and its been absolutely horrible. I guess EA will make a game come 2013... hopefully.

LiveWire

Hey if the week is ready to advance (but for my and Sanjuro playing) just have him play the CPU and get the week advanced for everyone. I've got too much to do when I get back home from my vacation tonight.

I'll be able to resume a normal schedule starting on Monday. Thanks.

DCX

DCX
Hey if the week is ready to advance (but for my and Sanjuro playing) just have him play the CPU and get the week advanced for everyone. I've got too much to do when I get back home from my vacation tonight.

I'll be able to resume a normal schedule starting on Monday. Thanks.

I think there are some games schedule for tomorrow. I don't think you are the hold up.

DCX

DMczaf

Also, DM, where is your Origin god now?

Xbox Live in Windows 8 will sure bring a comeback! MS should just cancel the Next Xbox. Steam Big Picture Mode about to take over console gaming. Even CB is getting ready to succumb to greatness!

My Origin god? You have more Origin games than anyone I know!

Zero issues with online play in MLB '11. Unless you mean it isn't robust? Not sure. It used to have the worst fucking online performance of any game ever, but this year was spotless. It got fucked by hackers attacking Sony for a month, but other than that it was gold.

Did they add in player stat tracking for online leagues?

If Ferny can't play do I have to play the computer or sim? Can some1 else play as the Jets even tho Ferny's probably not gonna be checking this thread to approve (he doesn't have internet).

Ferny said:
Hey bro sorry i was able to hit u back up. I forgot toget on here and let you know im actually in the process of moving. I just got all my stuff packed up today and wont be back and able to play till i get internet and everything setup. Sorry i wasnt able to let u know earlier.

DMczaf

(3:35:00 PM) mrbob: PlayStation 4's early technical specifications are looking "more powerful" than those of Microsoft's next-generation Xbox targets, according to PSM3's development sources.
(3:35:04 PM) mrbob: :cool:
(3:35:05 PM) dmczaf: psm
(3:35:06 PM) dmczaf: lol
(3:35:07 PM) dmczaf: smh
(3:35:08 PM) dmczaf: youre getting sad

Smokey

Worked out well. PS3 is going to outsell the 360 worldwide. Sorry the USA is on the losing team!

im in america who cares about rest of the world

you need to start working on those trolling skills...dont worry youve got about 1.5 years until launch... plenty of time!

Mrbob

I already made you a broken man with my Texans fandom. You are a shell of what you once were! It shows in your attempted attacks which are weak. Hardly an effort in responding!

Smokey

I already made you a broken man with my Texans fandom. You are a shell of what you once were! It shows in your attempted attacks which are weak. Hardly an effort in responding!

stfu
changeeeeeeeee yourrrrrrrr avatarrrrr slut

i blame you for the last 3 weeks...tomorrow your spell will be broken

Mrbob

We are in this together, brother! :cool:

Dalton won't know what is coming when JJ Watt is all over him. Rose Bowl revenge!

eznark

Banned
Fuck yeah! Tom Chick taking all of his reviews in house to Qt3...and will be aggregated in Metacritic.

Call of Halo: Reaching For Gear of War 4 is finally going to get a score closer to what it deserves.

GG DCX. Nothing like a snow game. Jets dropping left and right. Couldn't get in the endzone except for that one time. That sack of yours before the huge INT for a TD was because my receiver slipped, such a bad throw though.

DCX

DCX
GG DCX. Nothing like a snow game. Jets dropping left and right. Couldn't get in the endzone except for that one time. That sack of yours before the huge INT for a TD was because my receiver slipped, such a bad throw though.

I knew there was going to be trouble as soon as i seen the snow lol. Revis Island relegated to a small patch of dirt in a puddle. Dude dropped what seemed to be two sure ints and maybe a pick six smh. I will never complain about my D ever again.

GG There was no answer for Gates. The first drive was baffling. Henne throwing against 14 mph wind and was on target all the time to gates. Gates must have had on hiking boats cause he never slipped on a cut.

4-5 tosses maybe 2-4 ypc Challenge completed :)

DCX

I knew there was going to be trouble as soon as i seen the snow lol. Revis Island relegated to a small patch of dirt in a puddle. Dude dropped what seemed to be two sure ints and maybe a pick six smh. I will never complain about my D ever again.

GG There was no answer for Gates. The first drive was baffling. Henne throwing against 14 mph wind and was on target all the time to gates. Gates must have had on hiking boats cause he never slipped on a cut.

4-5 tosses maybe 2-4 ypc Challenge completed :)

DCX
Doesn't count if Reggie is hurt! You weren't stopping Thomas that drive very well either. But yeah Gates was beastin, that one streak where he cut in front of the safety after Henne underthrows it was great.

Someone tell me why buying Skylanders for 3DS is a bad idea.

My niece and nephews got that game on the Wii for christmas. I thought it was pretty damn fun... having to buy all the characters is annoying though. Certain parts of maps are blocked off unless you have the right character class. So the minimum investment to enjoy the entire game is pretty high... but its a fun enough dungeon crawler. I dont know how it would be playing solo though

Also, do you really want to be "that guy" carrying around your skylander toys and stuff everywhere you go? Creeper.

eznark

Banned
My niece and nephews got that game on the Wii for christmas. I thought it was pretty damn fun... having to buy all the characters is annoying though. Certain parts of maps are blocked off unless you have the right character class. So the minimum investment to enjoy the entire game is pretty high... but its a fun enough dungeon crawler. I dont know how it would be playing solo though

Also, do you really want to be "that guy" carrying around your skylander toys and stuff everywhere you go? Creeper.

Fuck, I'm not taking anything anywhere. They would never leave the house.

uh, you don't need another dungeon crawling lootfest? especially one designed for kids?
FALSE

gg Bird

Redzone turnovers (fucking 3 of them, with 2 from spectacular cpu picks and 1 awesome user pick from Bird) combined with Mark Ingram busting a nut all over my D with huge runs was too much for this sad sad player to handle. Bird came out tough and will be tough for anyone if he makes the playoffs!

Sorry Blue! I really tried for you, but couldn't handle the bird of prey

Birdman02

gg Bird

Redzone turnovers (fucking 3 of them, with 2 from spectacular cpu picks and 1 awesome user pick from Bird) combined with Mark Ingram busting a nut all over my D with huge runs was too much for this sad sad player to handle. Bird came out tough and will be tough for anyone if he makes the playoffs!

Sorry Blue! I really tried for you, but couldn't handle the bird of prey

gg man. my d absolutely came up huge in the redzone. Ingram ended up with ~200 yds, but 120 came on 2 carries. I was able to get a couple of good cuts with him...right when you were switching defenders, it looked like.

It all comes down to my final game against GCQ to get a playoff spot. Games against him are always tough, so it should be fun.

gg man. my d absolutely came up huge in the redzone. Ingram ended up with ~200 yds, but 120 came on 2 carries. I was able to get a couple of good cuts with him...right when you were switching defenders, it looked like.

It all comes down to my final game against GCQ to get a playoff spot. Games against him are always tough, so it should be fun.

Improve my 2nd round pick! You can do it!

Ferny

Thanks for playing for me DCX... Sorry I couldn't get on here and let ya know before. Im in the process of moving and all that good stuff and won't be getting internet till Monday so i'll be able to play then.

Top Bottom