• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Thanks for playing for me DCX... Sorry I couldn't get on here and let ya know before. Im in the process of moving and all that good stuff and won't be getting internet till Monday so i'll be able to play then.

Find me when you do

DCX

DCX
Thanks for playing for me DCX... Sorry I couldn't get on here and let ya know before. Im in the process of moving and all that good stuff and won't be getting internet till Monday so i'll be able to play then.

Its all good brosef. Got caught up in a snow game, tried hard to win but Revis had a case of the stone hands, or should i say frozen hands.

If a shut down CB like him stones hands sure ints i know now to never complain about them.

DCX

CB3

Sanchize needs to get away from that fat ass and Brian Shotty. He needs to come to the eagles (for a 4th round pick) and let Reid work his magic

Sanchize needs to get away from that fat ass and Brian Shotty. He needs to come to the eagles (for a 4th round pick) and let Reid work his magic

vince-young-eagles-jets-e1315085890548.jpg

CB3

I don't think Sanchez is the kind of QB you want throwing the ball 40 times a game.

Neither was Kolb or Feely but we made them look good and flipped them for 2nd rounders. And they are both far less gifted than Sanchize.

bluemax

Banned
gg Bird

Redzone turnovers (fucking 3 of them, with 2 from spectacular cpu picks and 1 awesome user pick from Bird) combined with Mark Ingram busting a nut all over my D with huge runs was too much for this sad sad player to handle. Bird came out tough and will be tough for anyone if he makes the playoffs!

Sorry Blue! I really tried for you, but couldn't handle the bird of prey

No worries dude. I let myself down multiple times this season.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
you aren't going to get penalized for the guys you dropped because you're coming in new to the team but starting in the offseason there will be a cap penalty for anyone you cut. 20% of that years contract!

20%? I think I'm willing to eat that penalty for one of my guys that's declining fast.

Did we vance? Bluemax!

DCX

DCX
20%? I think I'm willing to eat that penalty for one of my guys that's declining fast.

Did we vance? Bluemax!

Yeah 20% isn't bad for a declining cap eater lol

LIVEWIRE!!!!! I need you back!! We have to talk.

Edit: so 20% of the year you terminate? Not the remainder of the contract?

DCX

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
you aren't going to get penalized for the guys you dropped because you're coming in new to the team but starting in the offseason there will be a cap penalty for anyone you cut. 20% of that years contract!

what about me and thrasher? We took over/switched to our teams in week 3.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Yeah 20% isn't bad for a declining cap eater lol

LIVEWIRE!!!!! I need you back!! We have to talk.

Edit: so 20% of the year you terminate? Not the remainder of the contract?

DCX

20% of remainder would make more sense.

I wish I could extend Dunlap right now. He'll be 99 rated pretty soon. :|

true story i ALMOST advanced the week by accident after i kicked ferny out so drizz could play. i tried to back out of the menu and i swore i pressed B and then a message came up that i didn't really read at first and i thought it was saying "You sure you want to exit without saving changes?" so i almost pressed A again and then read it. it was "are you sure you want to advance the week?" so i must have pressed A on advance week. thankfully i looked!

true story i ALMOST advanced the week by accident after i kicked ferny out so drizz could play. i tried to back out of the menu and i swore i pressed B and then a message came up that i didn't really read at first and i thought it was saying "You sure you want to exit without saving changes?" so i almost pressed A again and then read it. it was "are you sure you want to advance the week?" so i must have pressed A on advance week. thankfully i looked!

advance it!

Luke can you play tonight at the advance?

DCX

DCX
only two remaining Browns V Jags and Ints vs Taints.

Taints just back in town and who knows what the Ints are up to. Browns and Jags who knows, i haven't seen Striker post much.

DCX

BigAT

only two remaining Browns V Jags and Ints vs Taints.

Taints just back in town and who knows what the Ints are up to. Browns and Jags who knows, i haven't seen Striker post much.

DCX

Any of those matter for the playoff races?

TheCrow

The Kirby shmup in mass attack is pretty good. Most of the minigames are not worthwhile but the pinball and shmup ones are great. And I still have to unlock more.

bluemax

Banned

Did we vance? Bluemax!

Yo, I'm home all day watching sports so I'm free to play whenever.

Edit: If I win and GCQ wins there will be a 3 way tie for the final Wild Card spot in the NFC.

Top Bottom