• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

I was fired today. In short, I took about 8 of the 20 towels the dirty fucker next to me had to clean up my stuff because I used my towels during the shift. He gets upset takes them and puts them back. I retake half as many and and carry on as usual, about 15 minutes later he's in my face(2-3 inches) and says 3 times, repeating (nothing in between), "I'll kill you. I'll fucking kill you. I will fucking kill you.". Apparently if you lose your cool after that you're fired (I yelled "Fuck this shit!" and I walked past him and started pacing the restaurant.). There was a point where he was being held back too. Dude is fucking insane and gets me fired.

Where's Ferny?

DCX

DCX
I was fired today. In short, I took about 8 of the 20 towels the dirty fucker next to me had to clean up my stuff because I used my towels during the shift. He gets upset takes them and puts them back. I retake half as many and and carry on as usual, about 15 minutes later he's in my face(2-3 inches) and says 3 times, repeating (nothing in between), "I'll kill you. I'll fucking kill you. I will fucking kill you.".

wtf/?

DCX

Nightz

I read that story three times and I'm still not positive what exactly happened.

Drizz uses up all his towels. Drizz takes some of dude's towels. Dude gets mad and takes his towels back. Drizz then takes some towels back from dude. Dude threatens to kill Drizz. Drizz gets mad. Drizz gets fired.

I think.

Sanjuro

1. He has a dishwashing job.

2. The towels he had been given to use were soiled, took some from an angry co-worker to use for the time being.

3. Angry guy took them back.

4. Drizz took them once again.

5. Angry guy rips a hole in his ass.

6. Drizz probably yells back, gets fired.

7. Drizz can't find Ferny.

xgHxx.jpg

eznark

Banned
Up four with a minute to go, sack him twice. 4th and 33 he punts. To be safe I played dime. All my defenders go to the ball. I can't switch to the fast enough to move them. Of course it hits one and he gets the ball.

Fucking incompetent pieces of absolute shit at EA.

Smokey

Up four with a minute to go, sack him twice. 4th and 33 he punts. To be safe I played dime. All my defenders go to the ball. I can't switch to the fast enough to move them. Of course it hits one and he gets the ball.

I see the old me in you

I read that story three times and I'm still not positive what exactly happened.

Same here. They did this before talking to the manager who was on that shift (even though he was upstairs doing w/e during this) or the guy working expo at the time. Those are the only two sane people on the line that night. They talked to the grille guy and he told me "I just covered both your asses.". What a bitch. As I walked out today I saw the expo guy walking in, "Where you going?" "I'm fired!" "What? Wait.. why?" "Great Question"

I asked to go home early that day and the manager declined. First time in the over 3 months I asked, we were slow as shit. He probably spent close to an hour on the computer playing flash games. First time I've been fired in my 9 years of employment.

I'm a chef you bitches. Worst restaurant I've worked at though, It's just on the beach and old people like it. Good Mac 'n' Cheese that's it. That's it. Not sanitary. Clean restaurant, but 10% of the cooks are trained right. Been there just under four months so they say its a confrontation and we have to let you go.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.

i had three timeouts so I was definitely punting. Sorry it happened that way, I think we both played well considering the snow.

what's the worst you've done or seen done to the food there

#REALTALK

Grille guy (different one than last night) uses same tongs for everything, chicken, fish, lamb, beef. "I've been doin this forever man, nah man.". Dude's covered in prison tats. Seen him wipe his hair and and go back to work. 4th and lowest sous chef comes by later the night I said something to him, and he starts talking bout the days when they'd use one pan to cook on all night. Fry guy will come in wearing the same t shirt under his coat 2-3 days in a row a few times. Few servers order food. It's crazy how many tilapias they sell to employees now that I think of it, only thing I make off the employee menu. It's like the people in charge know how to make great food but there's no leadership. The fucking expo guy trained me. First non-fine dining place I've been to since I was in highschool.

I'm calling the health department on these fool next time it's busy and that guy is working. I think Saturday. Eh I'll just leave a tip on the hotline.

Birdman02

goldlion, I had a slight change of plans, so I can play tonight if we start in the next 5-10 minutes. Otherwise, we'll have to wait until tomorrow.

bluemax

Banned
1. He has a dishwashing job.

2. The towels he had been given to use were soiled, took some from an angry co-worker to use for the time being.

3. Angry guy took them back.

4. Drizz took them once again.

5. Angry guy rips a hole in his ass.

6. Drizz probably yells back, gets fired.

7. Drizz can't find Ferny.

xgHxx.jpg

There's a certain irony in Sanjuro having to explain something to the rest of us.

Sanjuro

But all that drinking!

Overall, I don't drink too often usually. I like to enjoy myself when I do. I use the secondapps mobile GAF page, which is usually up on my phone when I turn it on. I've learned that posting something here silly is much safer than going through phone numbers.

It's not the interceptions, it's the things you generally say

Eh, I consider myself to be more grounded than some of the fantastical members here.

I'm getting an oil change and I'm being forced to watch Kelly and whoever this douche that is not Regis and I just heard Kelly call Reggie Bush "Miami dolphins superstar" SMFH

Mrbob

Also, DM, where is your Origin god now?

Valve® today announced the 2011 growth data for Steam, a leading platform for PC & Mac games and digital entertainment.

During 2011 the platform grew to offer over 1,800 games to over 40 million accounts. Year-over-year unit sales increased by more than 100% for the seventh straight year, and during the 2011 Holiday Sale Steam's simultaneous user number eclipsed the 5 million player mark.

Meanwhile Steam doubled the amount of content delivered in 2011 vs. 2010, serving over 780 Petabytes of data to gamers around the world. To meet the increasing demand for games and services on the platform, the Steam infrastructure more than doubled its service capacity and a new content delivery architecture was deployed to improve user download rates. Over 14.5 mil copies of Steamworks games were registered during the year, a 67% increase over 2010. Steamworks titles shipped during 2011 include The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3, Deus Ex: Human Revolution , and more. Since the suite of services was released three years ago, Steamworks has shipped in over 400 games.

"Steam and Steamworks continues to evolve to keep up with customer and developer demands for new services and content," said Gabe Newell, co-founder and president of Valve. "Support for in-game item trading prompted the exchange of over 19 million items. Support for Free to Play (FTP) games, launched in June, has spurred the launch of 18 FTP titles on Steam, with more coming in 2012. Looking forward, we are preparing for the launch of the Big Picture UI mode, which will allow gamers to experience Steam on large displays and in more rooms of the house."

For more information, please visit www.steampowered.com

Xbox Live in Windows 8 will sure bring a comeback! MS should just cancel the Next Xbox. Steam Big Picture Mode about to take over console gaming. Even CB is getting ready to succumb to greatness!

DCX

DCX
Looks like tomorrow will be the day fellas. Luke and Q scheduled their game also and Live will be back Sat. So all the games are accounted for. Tomorrow it is.

McFly, can you play tomorrow after the advance?

Wow, i just beat Arkham City and the credits are crazy long :/

DCX

Sorry Bird, I was asleep. I'll be ready to go tonight, and anytime today really. Just find me on AIM. Thats where it is usually the easiest to find me. Even when it says I'm mobile

Smokey

Your first comment is as spot on as your second comment is retarded.
MLB online is garbo. There's nothing retarded about that statement. Unless you were trying to say the very game we are playing now is horrible as well. If that's the case iseewatudidthere.

Smokey

I get the game.every year even though I despise baseball. Dudes talk about the nba being too long baseball is a joke.

My MLB game is fierce tho with those lolstros!

:(

bluemax

Banned
I haven't played in a GAF MLB league since like 2k8 or so. I remember being the Cards and every at bat was either a home run, strike out or someone hitting Pujols in the head.

Yeah fuck playing with GAFfers.

Top Bottom