• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

chris-johnson-gold-teeth.jpeg

eznark

Banned
You think CJ's teeth were disgustingly mangled, gapped and generally British-looking before he got the caps, or did he pay someone to spread and crooked them like that?

TheCrow

gg bob. When my defense can play like that I don't have to take unnecessary chances on offense. And I guess you should've taken the points to end the half. :p

Mrbob

Going into the playoffs on a 3 game losing streak, not good!

These damn punt returns two games in a row have helped to do me in. Another game where I go for a fair catch and my guy gets pushed out of the way, no penalty called, and the ball rolls past. This time it stopped dead on the one yard line, crazy. Then I tried to pass from the one, not used to the viewing angle it really pushes up, and threw an int. Gave up a fg after it and that was the only dagger needed. Forte needs to look at the ball too. I dumped it off to him in the 4th in the red zone and he didn't even try for the ball. Went over his head and into the defenders hands lol. How things are going lately, oh well!

gg bob. When my defense can play like that I don't have to take unnecessary chances on offense. And I guess you should've taken the points to end the half. :p

I couldn't. It was a 52 yard FG and the wind was going my way 9 MPH. I would miss it, don't have the strength to hit it that far. I can hit 52 with no wind barely. I tried getting a couple more yards and got tackled barely in bounds!

TheCrow

I couldn't. It was a 52 yard FG and the wind was going my way 9 MPH. I would miss it, don't have the strength to hit it that far. I can hit 52 with no wind barely. I tried getting a couple more yards and got tackled barely in bounds!
I forget that not everyone has a kicker that can hit fgs from 60+ yards out.

Meaningless game but Luke goes for it on like the 20 or 30 something in the first and drives down the field for a td. That was it and I won so GG. Well, there probably goes my top 5 pick.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
GG Bluemax, but holy shit did you get jobbed. My guys don't even like deflecting passes let alone ints, but in that game they all made the Jordan one handed flying ints. Crazy.

bluemax

Banned
That was possibly one of the most retarded games of Madden I've ever seen. If I believed in predetermined outcomes I'd say Madden decided I was not going to get close in that one.

Whatever, fucking offseason, huzzah.

GG Bluemax, but holy shit did you get jobbed. My guys don't even like deflecting passes let alone ints, but in that game they all made the Jordan one handed flying ints. Crazy.

Yeah 5 fucking INTs against one of the worst teams in the league at generating turnovers. Another over turned fumble recovery against me and an interception, followed by a forced fumble followed by another forced fumble. Fuck this shit.

DCX

DCX
That was possibly one of the most retarded games of Madden I've ever seen. If I believed in predetermined outcomes I'd say Madden decided I was not going to get close in that one.

Whatever, fucking offseason, huzzah.

one of us..

DCX

Nightz

gg Nightz, wasnt thinking of scoring that much though.

GG. It's amazing how the Raiders DB's are so fast that even when they get beat, they can not only make a play on the ball, but also intercept it. Whereas my guys had balls thrown right at them 3 or 4 times and they can't catch squat.

GG. It's amazing how the Raiders DB's are so fast that even when they get beat, they can not only make a play on the ball, but also intercept it. Whereas my guys had balls thrown right at them 3 or 4 times and they can't catch squat.

a noble spirit embiggens the smallest man.

what that quote means is that rors is controlling the raiders defense somehow!

LukeSmith

Meaningless game but Luke goes for it on like the 20 or 30 something in the first and drives down the field for a td. That was it and I won so GG. Well, there probably goes my top 5 pick.

How do you not mention that it was Curtis Painter at QB and your two biggest plays came on user catches?

Tsk tsk

GCQuinton

Can you play today, Bird?

Also, if the tiebreaker rules work, you've got that last spot locked up regardless of how our game turns out because of your better division record (if I won, you'd still have one more win over me there). So I'm basically just playing for a .500 season.

McNei1y

DCX, I can play this morning if you let me know a specific time. I may sneak in a nap... for some reason I didn't pass out after the bars and have still been trucking but if you say like 10 or 11 or something I could definitely be available for then.

DCX

DCX
DCX, I can play this morning if you let me know a specific time. I may sneak in a nap... for some reason I didn't pass out after the bars and have still been trucking but if you say like 10 or 11 or something I could definitely be available for then.

I would play if the family didn't decide it's time to wake up early as fuck today. I guess after the games i can play..gonna be rough today.

DCX

McNei1y

I would play if the family didn't decide it's time to wake up early as fuck today. I guess after the games i can play..gonna be rough today.

DCX

wooord. just let me know. 6-9pm may be a bad time but anything before/after is cool. I forgot Maryland is playing NC State tonight.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
today after the games ok for you FMT?

Or maybe tomorrow night... I might not get home right after the games. Let me know what's preferable to you.

Top Bottom