• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

eznark

Banned
Didn't one of you guys say you bought the Ghost Recon 3DS game? I thought I heard at one point it was a strategy game a la Jagged Alliance.

Mrbob

Didn't one of you guys say you bought the Ghost Recon 3DS game? I thought I heard at one point it was a strategy game a la Jagged Alliance.

Yeah I have it too. Game is awesome. Long as well. I have about 20 hours into the game and still not done with it.

gg Splat

My redzone woes and your running game were too much to overcome

also, nifty little trick you had their with the punt at the end of the first half. Idk if my fair catch simply didn't register or if I didn't have enough time to actually press it. But it sucked pretty hard

Splat

gg Splat

My redzone woes and your running game were too much to overcome

also, nifty little trick you had their with the punt at the end of the first half. Idk if my fair catch simply didn't register or if I didn't have enough time to actually press it. But it sucked pretty hard

I have no idea what happened there, tbqh. I was trying to kick it out of bounds and it didn't quite make it. My LB w/3 ints was on fire, as opposed to the rest of my secondary that dropped 3 straight picks in the endzone. That wheel bomb to Best was pretty nuts though. GG.

daw840

I'm probably not going to be able to play after this game since it's going to OT. Maybe tomorrow evening? Around 5 or 6 CST?

bluemax

Banned
Code:
Jaguars		1	14	0*
Patriots	3	12	0*
Lions		4	12	0
Vikings		4	12	0
Rams		4	12	0
Ravens		4	11	0*
Dolphins	5	11	0
Jets		5	10	0*
Packers		5	10	0*
Cowboys		5	10	0*
Cardinals	6	10	0
Redskins	6	10	0
Falcons		7	9	0
Seahawks	7	9	0
Panthers	7	9	0
Chiefs		7	8	0*
Browns		7	8	0*
Titans		8	8	0
Chargers	8	8	0
Bengals		9	7	0
Texans		9	6	0*
---------------------------(Below this line is in playoffs)
Saints		9	7	0
Eagles		9	6	0*
Colts		10	5	1
Broncos		11	5	0
Bills		11	4	0
Bears		12	4	0
Steelers	13	2	1
49ers		12	3	0*
Giants		13	3	0
Raiders		14	2	0
Buccs		14	2	0
*Has yet to play week 17 game.
Tied records are not sorted in any particular order.

AFC
Byes: Raiders, Steelers
Division Winners: Bills, Colts
Wild Cards: Broncos, Texans*
*If the Texans lose to the Jaguars they would be tied with the Bengals.

NFC
Byes: Buccs, 49ers*
Division Winners: Giants*, Bears
Wild Cards: Eagles, Saints
*If the 49ers win they will be tied with the Giants, however they won the head to head so I'm assuming they get the bye.

McNei1y

gg man. Season is over and now to the offseason :)

DCX

Yeah. All I could want is a better draft pick. My defense is absolute butt. I guess I take away the most points given up award! It's going to be an interesting off season with all of the high rated vets on 1 year contracts.

I never thought I'd have to rebuild in a video game.

DCX

DCX
Yeah. All I could want is a better draft pick. My defense is absolute butt. I guess I take away the most points given up award! It's going to be an interesting off season with all of the high rated vets on 1 year contracts.

I never thought I'd have to rebuild in a video game.

This off season is going to be interesting for me. I have some cash to spend i just don't know what will be there to spend it on.

DCX

McNei1y

This off season is going to be interesting for me. I have some cash to spend i just don't know what will be there to spend it on.

DCX

Well, I can give you hints at what could be available from my team:

Kevin Williams 94
E.J. Henderson 80
Steve Hutchinson 92
Jared Allen 93
Winfield 90

They're so expensive!

TheCrow

Champ better not retire after having the type of season he had. 9 ints while primarily playing man and shutting down the best wrs. I might draft a cb but only if he a shutdown corner.

Birdman02

GG GCQ. I thought the Ingram fumble was gonna cost me the game, but I was able to get one back on your drive that would've tied the game. I was scared once Vilma went down, but Dunbar played really well in his place and made the biggest play of the game by forcing that fumble.

Playoffs, here I come
for a 1st rd exit

GCQuinton

GG GCQ. I thought the Ingram fumble was gonna cost me the game, but I was able to get one back on your drive that would've tied the game. I was scared once Vilma went down, but Dunbar played really well in his place and made the biggest play of the game by forcing that fumble.

Playoffs, here I come
for a 1st rd exit

GG Bird.

Two straight 7-9 seasons. Didn't get better. Didn't get worse. Story of my Madden career in this league. Ah well, onto the offseason.

EDIT: What's going on with LM? My W-L record in the weekly scores and offensive player stats haven't updated in two weeks.

DCX

DCX
GG Bird.

Two straight 7-9 seasons. Didn't get better. Didn't get worse. Story of my Madden career in this league. Ah well, onto the offseason.

EDIT: What's going on with LM? My W-L record in the weekly scores and offensive player stats haven't updated in two weeks.

- Season 1 was the season of LeBron. Couldn't finish games off. 5-11.

- Season 2 was the season of Mr Glass. Berry gives me 10 solid games :( alas he did provide me a +2 even though my QB was horrendous. 7-9

- Season 3 will mark some change and hopefully i will cut my ints in half. thats my goal. Take points when i can and continue to run the ball. Playoffs or bust.

EDIT: LM is going through some server upgrades and stats sync has been down. It updates the scores but player stats and such haven't been updated.

DCX

bluemax

Banned
Btw since we're getting started on off season talk, I'm open to trading Kam Chancellor for a similarly rated and aged MLB or OLB. He will be in the final year of rookie contract next season.

I will not trade until progression though.

GCQuinton

I guess one positive to take from this season is that the core of my team is in place and we just need to continue progressing. Cam continued to have his flashes, J-Stew ran the ball hard (and gave up some killer fumbles, too), David Gettis almost gave me another 1000 yard receiver alongside Steve Smith (and locked up his spot as his eventual #1 WR successor) and I rehauled the defensive line and secondary with Nick Fairley, Sean Smith and Dontravious Taylor.

Unless Smitty retires, we really could go in any direction with that first round pick. FA and our salary cap will probably factor into that, too.

Top Bottom