• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

bluemax

Banned
salt-word-m.jpg

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Lawry's up in this bitch

Ramirez will take it as a slight and find something to bitch about for the next day even though he won

Smokey

I lost to Madden not Ramirez so that takes a little salt away. At least when you played MaddenGod you knew you were actually losing to him and not his team.

Good game Ram!

Mrbob

I lost to Madden not Ramirez so that takes a little salt away. At least when you played MaddenGod you knew you were actually losing to him and not his team.

Good game Ram!

So salty.

Now will Ramirez finally win a Super Bowl title or will he complete his quest to become the Madden Gaf version of the Bills?

Ramirez

Steelers are such an auto pilot team. Doesn't matter how many dudes you load into the box there's going to be holes for Mendenhall.

Not to mention the continuous use of Twins that Ramirez loves to use and it's a fun time

Is this real life? Now my team is an auto pilot team because of the o-line? lol

Is running out of twins cheese? I didn't pass a single time out of twins, they were all runs and you usually had a ton of dudes on the side I was running, your problem is how aggressive you are with pulling everyone to the line, if I make one guy miss it's a huge gain every time.

Mendenhall is 15th in the league in rushing yards, I find it humorous for you to think I won because of my OP offensive line.

That's certainly not how I planned on playing that game, but you couldn't stop the run, so I didn't see a reason to stop playing vintage DM ball.

Reasons I've beat smokey:

-He doesn't care anymore
-He was spent from beating Rors
-My OL makes my team auto pilot

I look forward to adding to the list!

So it's a rematch from last SB, looks like DM is about to repeat!

Smokey

Is this real life? Now my team is an auto pilot team because of the o-line? lol

Is running out of twins cheese? I didn't pass a single time out of twins, they were all runs and you usually had a ton of dudes on the side I was running, your problem is how aggressive you are with pulling everyone to the line, if I make one guy miss it's a huge gain every time.

Mendenhall is 15th in the league in rushing yards, I find it humorous for you to think I won because of my OP offensive line.

That's certainly not how I planned on playing that game, but you couldn't stop the run, so I didn't see a reason to stop playing vintage DM ball.

Reasons I've beat smokey:

-He doesn't care anymore
-He was spent from beating Rors
-My OL makes my team auto pilot

I look forward to adding to the list!

It was a huge gain every time whether the line was stacked or not it didn't matter. Mendenhall was leaning forward everytime for extra yards anyway. Not to mention the ball hitting AJ in the face when he's wide open. He's only the 2nd best receiver in the game. Or my receivers not holding onto the ball at all. You got a little extra push today from Madden, it's ok. One of these days I will overcome Tiburon and you.

You forgot to add semi-drunk to the list my friend.

Ramirez

Is Backus starting?!?!

Yes, and he's gave up 4 sacks. 4 less than Pouncey with 8 who is like a 97 overall, thanks Madden. My two highest rated OL have given up 15 sacks, while the rest of the team has allowed 10, 7 if you don't count Miller. Makes sense.

It was an unusually productive game of rushing Smokey, but to blame it on twins or my OP OL is lol worthy.

I wish for once in this league I could just win because it's me, always some excuse pouring out your guy's mouths, HEH.

eznark

Banned
You took way too many five step drops, you called heads on the coin toss, you sometimes played zone, you punted a couple of times, and you threw a couple of out routes, Ram. Fucking cheezer

Smokey

Yes, and he's gave up 4 sacks. 4 less than Pouncey with 8 who is like a 97 overall, thanks Madden. My two highest rated OL have given up 15 sacks, while the rest of the team has allowed 10, 7 if you don't count Miller. Makes sense.

It was an unusually productive game of rushing Smokey, but to blame it on twins or my OP OL is lol worthy.

I wish for once in this league I could just win because it's me, always some excuse pouring out your guy's mouths, HEH.

Twinhead

BigAT

GG but you fucking quick snapped me twice for big plays when my defense was fixing itself and Freeball is super overrated.

CB3

GG but you fucking quick snapped me twice for big plays when my defense was fixing itself and Freeball is super overrated.

i recall him waiting for my defense to set. im guessing it was by accident against you

Ramirez

Can we delay the SB 4 weeks so Troy P can play in it?

On a more serious note, have we ever had a SB rematch the following season?

CB3

dunno, but i wouldn't be surprised if he was at a Nickelback concert and doesnt get back till 1

BigAT

I'm colorblind too, but I was gonna say that I might just not know what some colors really are, but,

I CAN'T SEE ANYTHING IN THAT PICTURE :( Is that supposed to be a number or are all colors supposed to look the same?

There's a big "74" right in the middle.

BigAT

This is essentially what it looks like for the good guys. Except the dots are various shades of green and not a single solid color.

3B8Fk.jpg

Top Bottom