• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

TheCrow

LM is wrong but sablestats is correct. But I think it still doesn't work in chrome. I've been using firefox.

Or not. Guess it's correct now.

LukeSmith

What are all of the draft impacting trades (so far):

Colts get Redskins 1st rounder
Titans get Falcons 1st rounder
Dolphins get Panthers 2nd rounder
Vikings get Falcons 2nd rounder
Browns get Raiders 2nd rounder
Colts get Redskins 3rd Rounder
Colts get Cowboys 3rd Rounder

bluemax

Banned
Fins get Panthers 2nd rounder

I'm only gonna mock the first round if I do a mock, anything after that is madness.

Here is the current order after the completion of Round 1:

Jaguars 1 15 0
Patriots 4 12 0 (135)
Lions 4 12 0 (135)
Rams 4 12 0 (137)
Ravens 4 12 0 (137)
Vikings 4 12 0 (145)
Packers 5 11 0 (131)
Dolphins 5 11 0 (136)
Cowboys 6 10 0 (123)
Cardinals 6 10 0 (127)
Redskins 6 10 0 (130)
Jets 6 10 0 (138)
Seahawks 7 9 0 (124)
Panthers 7 9 0 (124)
Falcons 7 9 0 (127)
Browns 8 8 0 (122)
Chargers 8 8 0 (122)
Titans 8 8 0 (125)
Chiefs 8 8 0 (133)
Bengals 9 7 0
Broncos 11 5 0 (not sure on tie breaker)
Bills 11 5 0 (not sure on tie breaker)
49ers 12 4 0 (not sure on tie breaker)
Bears 12 4 0 (not sure on tie breaker)

LiveWire

I know there had been some interest in other Redskins players prior to the Trade of The Forever, but contact me if you're interested in anyone on my roster.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
What are all of the draft impacting trades (so far):

Colts get Redskins 1st rounder
Titans get Falcons 1st rounder
Dolphins get Panthers 2nd rounder
Vikings get Falcons 2nd rounder
Browns get Raiders 2nd rounder
Colts get Redskins 3rd Rounder

didn't we have a deal?

Splat

Larry Fitz and Deangelo Williams are both on the trading block, pending the right offers.

Need OL help and DL help, most. Or, lots of draft picks!

LukeSmith

If I did trade Brady,

Send him home to San Fran / Send him to Colts and save their franchise!

Well, wouldn't that just be a delight. Could I undo the damage you've done to Tom Brady and reunite and redeem a fellow Michigan grad

Nope. Unless there is a clause.

DCX

I'd say it's at the owner's discretion. They can reach an agreement or I will reach it for them.

I.e., if Peyton retired this season, I wouldn't force the LiveWire trade through. We're all bros here

Sanjuro

Like I said, probably not trading Brady. Mallet is getting ready though. Wouldn't mind playing as him.

That being said, I'm drinking during this Habs/Bruins game. You could slip me a trade proposal, or a quaalude.

Birdman02

GG BigAT. Bad weather is my kryptonite. The defenses really came to play in that one. I got unlucky on the safety because Ingram got stuck on my FB when I tried to cut.

Also, I can't figure out what side to defend when there is wind. I swear I was against the wind in all 4 quarters.

Smokey

images

BigAT

Giants - 8
Saints - 7

GG Bird. You completely shut down my offense all game. 4 INTs for Eli, which is a third of the TOTAL that I threw for the season. Thankfully none of them were disastrous. In fact, one set up a safety, which proved to be the difference in the game. I think another one left inside your own 10 as well.

GG BigAT. Bad weather is my kryptonite. The defenses really came to play in that one. I got unlucky on the safety because Ingram got stuck on my FB when I tried to cut.

Also, I can't figure out what side to defend when there is wind. I swear I was against the wind in all 4 quarters.
Yeah, I seem to never be able to pick the correct side for wind if I lose a cointoss. I swear they just do it randomly.

bluemax

Banned
Code:
Jaguars		1	15	0
Patriots	4	12	0 (135)
Lions		4	12	0 (135)
Rams		4	12	0 (137)
Ravens		4	12	0 (137)
Vikings		4	12	0 (145)
Packers		5	11	0 (131)
Dolphins	5	11	0 (136)
Cowboys		6	10	0 (123)
Cardinals	6	10	0 (127)
Redskins	6	10	0 (130)
Jets		6	10	0 (138)
Seahawks	7	9	0 (124)
Panthers	7	9	0 (124)
Falcons		7	9	0 (127)
Browns		8	8	0 (122)
Chargers	8	8	0 (122)
Titans		8	8	0 (125)
Chiefs		8	8	0 (133)
Bengals		9	7	0
Broncos		11	5	0 (not sure on tie breaker)
Bills		11	5	0 (not sure on tie breaker)
49ers		12	4	0 (not sure on tie breaker)
Bears		12	4	0 (not sure on tie breaker)
Eagles		9	7	0 (not sure on tie breaker)
Saints		9	7	0 (not sure on tie breaker)
Colts		10	5	1
Raiders		14	2	0

Updated draft order.

Birdman02

Giants - 8
Saints - 7

GG Bird. You completely shut down my offense all game. 4 INTs for Eli, which is a third of the TOTAL that I threw for the season. Thankfully none of them were disastrous. In fact, one set up a safety, which proved to be the difference in the game. I think another one left inside your own 10 as well.

Yeah, I seem to never be able to pick the correct side for wind if I lose a cointoss. I swear they just do it randomly.

I was really hoping Vilma's momentum would take him into the endzone for a touchback but no such luck.

You're run defense was killing me. I just couldn't get anything going with the run game, and I was just making bad reads in the passing game. Pressure caused me to just miss getting off a couple of throws to a wide open Jimmy Graham, but other than that I just wasn't seeing the field very well. I blame it on the snow and me being color blind. :(

LukeSmith

I was really hoping Vilma's momentum would take him into the endzone for a touchback but no such luck.

You're run defense was killing me. I just couldn't get anything going with the run game, and I was just making bad reads in the passing game. Pressure caused me to just miss getting off a couple of throws to a wide open Jimmy Graham, but other than that I just wasn't seeing the field very well. I blame it on the snow and me being color blind. :(

You too? Feels bad man

Top Bottom