• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

BigAT

ishihara.jpg

DM, where are ya?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
The Eagles are officially open to trades. Other than the obvious guys who wont be traded (Jax, McCoy, Nnamdi)

McNei1y

Hutchinson is my toughest choice... Dude wants so much money.

Shiancoe is asking for quite a bit as well for his age. It seems like the site knows how much I use him.

or sign one on the cheap. you don't punt enough for a 96 rated punter...unless he is the key to your success!!

DCX

unlike you, i grow attached to players in the game that i like in real life :(

that is why ahmad brooks, goldson, kyle williams and others are still on my team!

and i will be increasing the cap limit by a better amount than last year to account for the fact that in some instances we are paying over what we should (because the ratings on LM are wrong)

DCX

DCX
unlike you, i grow attached to players in the game that i like in real life :(

that is why ahmad brooks, goldson, kyle williams and others are still on my team!

and i will be increasing the cap limit by a better amount than last year to account for the fact that in some instances we are paying over what we should (because the ratings on LM are wrong)

If you follow anything i've said about the real life Falcons is the defense blows. Outside of Weatherspoon and Lofton ( real life one cause in game Lofton is slow as balls ) we have nothing.

You still cut me deep :(

Luke has good ideas :)

DCX

I do that with players I like AND players that went to Maryland (if I liked them there). EJ and Erin Henderson will be here until they retire!

I went out of my way to sign Eric Smith because he went to MSU. Someone sniped Brett Swenson, the kicker, from me in FA, though. I never took the time to figure out who, but I was sad -_-

Smokey

Steelers are such an auto pilot team. Doesn't matter how many dudes you load into the box there's going to be holes for Mendenhall.

Not to mention the continuous use of Twins that Ramirez loves to use and it's a fun time

Top Bottom