• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

Smokey

CB3 said:
Snitches get stitches bruh. i wouldnt out people like that.

And im pretty sure i called out what i feel breaks the already flawed madden run logic. the TE/Y slant isnt cheese in anyway. just a call ive noticed a ton of people make thus far. similar to how people used to love running that RB fake to the flats but cut back inside years ago until i started shoving that back in peoples ass with BDawk.

You treat AIM as if it's some type of black box and convos mean something or hold some type of weight. Kind of weird but whatever makes it work for ya.

Anyway, any word on when this OF roster is supposed to drop? Game's been out for 2 weeks, come on FMT!

CB3 said:
you should have put me down by halftime with all the help EA was giving you. The fact it took you to OT and a ridiculous 4th down in said period isnt something you should be proud of. Although i will say it seems as if you've learned the "Cut hard in the opposite direction at the LOS to get the weakside defenders swallowed into a black hole" from FMT. Well done.

By the way, ima just go ahead and expose half the league right now:

Key third downs and red zone, you guys love the TE/Y Trail.

dont hate on me bruh!

Smokey said:
You treat AIM as if it's some type of black box and convos mean something or hold some type of weight. Kind of weird but whatever makes it work for ya.

Anyway, any word on when this OF roster is supposed to drop? Game's been out for 2 weeks, come on FMT!

lol what do you want me to do? force EA to release them?

4742_original_MichaelJacksonPopcorn.gif

eznark

Banned
LukeSmith said:
Yes signing in, invite me

Sorry, smokey hit me up first.

Good game dude. Bullshit that your midget CB broke that tackle to house the INT.

You had some incredible closes on two of those picks. I don't know if you were controlling the d-backs or the computer but holy shit.

What the hell is the throw away button? I swear I hit every damn button trying to throw it away on the Rodgers fumble. Sucks I ended up losing by three when I was in FG range there. Wasn't it always RB? Ugh.

daw840

eznark said:

Good game dude. Bullshit that your midget CB broke that tackle to house the INT.

You had some incredible closes on two of those picks. I don't know if you were controlling the d-backs or the computer but holy shit.

What the hell is the throw away button? I swear I hit every damn button trying to throw it away on the Rodgers fumble. Sucks I ended up losing by three when I was in FG range there. Wasn't it always RB? Ugh.
Click in the right stick.

Smokey

eznark said:

Good game. Packers are damn tough. I had been gambling all game on trying to get picks and I finally got 2 when I needed em. Few of those gambles cost me big time too. And that FG block you had? Shit was crazy. Up by 3 and trying to make it 6 and dude on the left came right through untouched.

Throw away = click RS

BigAT

eznark said:

It's RB in NCAA. It's stupid that it isn't the same in both, I always forget which is which when it matters most.

mmmm gore. he WAS kept in check! detroit line was manhandling me early. but then he heated up in the 2nd half. kendall hunter aint too bad either!

detroit offense is tough to stop... especially through the air. i am terrified of CJ :(

gg gold!

gg FMT

Too many mistakes by me in the redzone. I'm comfortable with my top 5 pick in the draft

Also, that TD pass to Braylon in the 1st was ridiculous. I couln't believe Alex Smith got the ball that far

McNei1y

Well I played a random ranked match with my new internet and it seems to be working just like it did at my home. Pretty pumped now!

eznark

Banned
Smokey said:
Good game. Packers are damn tough. I had been gambling all game on trying to get picks and I finally got 2 when I needed em. Few of those gambles cost me big time too. And that FG block you had? Shit was crazy. Up by 3 and trying to make it 6 and dude on the left came right through untouched.

Throw away = click RS

I've now seen 4 blocked field goals. You easily could have blocked my first extra point.

Shit is troubling.

BigAT said:
It's RB in NCAA. It's stupid that it isn't the same in both, I always forget which is which when it matters most.

At least I'm not insane and it's RB somewhere. RB must be a pump fake because when I pressed it the lead rusher basically turned and ran the other way. Sadly, two more guys were there to destroy AGod for the crucial fumble.

Smokey

eznark said:
At least I'm not insane and it's RB somewhere. RB must be a pump fake because when I pressed it the lead rusher basically turned and ran the other way. Sadly, two more guys were there to destroy AGod for the crucial fumble.

I like how Antonio Smith and Super Mario crushed Rogers for the fumble and the hilarity followed. One of your guys makes a play for it and somehow misses it and lays down on the ground. Smith gets up off his back, gets on his feet, grabs the fumble and then runs out of bounds.

MADDEN

BigAT

Now that the teams have been set, here's some stuff I'm potentially looking for in trades:

-a good FB (80+ or so)
-LBs
-OL (C, LG, LT)

eznark

Banned
Smokey said:
I like how Antonio Smith and Super Mario crushed Rogers for the fumble and the hilarity followed. One of your guys makes a play for it and somehow misses it and lays down on the ground. Smith gets up off his back, gets on his feet, grabs the fumble and then runs out of bounds.

MADDEN

Ya, and it was in super slo-mo. I thought my OL had fallen on it so I was kind of sitting there waiting for the playcalling screen to pop up when all of a sudden your dude stands up and has the ball. So weird.

Almost as weird as that sweet warp ball I threw to Jordy! (lulzorzez at him getting caught from behind with a ten yard head start by the way).

Can't wait for the rematch. I'm still trying to figure out who to play on defense and that first drive I kept picking a corner and getting burned. So dumb.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Donny_Moore Donny Moore
Online Franchise Update: Just got word from our QA team that the Week 1 OF rosters are approved. Look for them to hit consoles Wednesday AM

Nightz

FrenchMovieTheme said:
Thank god! League starts tomorrow!
It's gonna take like another 3 days for everyone to sign up for League Manager. Flex your power and get everyone to sign up, commish!

CB3

storybook77 said:
I get to play CB first.......oh joy!

This is going to be a train wreck.

We all know you should have the Falcons.

Although you would still be playing me week 2 if that were the case

LiveWire

Nightz said:
It's gonna take like another 3 days for everyone to sign up for League Manager. Flex your power and get everyone to sign up, commish!

Yea what is League Manager again? Is it for running trades/free agency?

LukeSmith

CB3 said:
We all know you should have the Falcons.

Mr.-Freeze.jpg

LiveWire said:

Your team would probably be better off if you didn't sign in. Hell, you and DCX both shouldn't sign up for LM. We're doing you both a favor.

Nightz

LiveWire said:
Yeah, draft stuff and stat tracking as well. Basically everything that EA should have included with OF from the beginning.

CB3

DCX said:
TE/Y trail.

DCX

Im on the lookout for that now. it wont work against me anymore.

And Storybook has a skill level that he wouldnt need such things to take me down on atleast a semi regular basis

LiveWire

LukeSmith said:
Your team would probably be better off if you didn't sign in. Hell, you and DCX both shouldn't sign up for LM. We're doing you both a favor.

Ah I see Madden/NFL GAF's future Mr. Irrelevant is rankling his chains again...

DCX

DCX
CB3 said:
Im on the lookout for that now. it wont work against me anymore.

And Storybook has a skill level that he wouldnt need such things to take me down on atleast a semi regular basis
youre cute when you lose.

DCX

Top Bottom