• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

Mrbob

Nightz said:
You still have time! Join us and take your rightful place
holding up the league
back from storybook!

FMT with his false accusations via year end awards. Never trust a Niners fan!

I'm on a Madden strike until Tiburon ups Henry Melton to 99 overall.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Might run a 3-4 with the Bengals. Man Law, Rivers, Maulaga, Howard, Dunlap, Michael Johnson... whooo boy.

Jesus I think aside from Eli and Nicks, the Bengals may actually be better than the Giants.

BigAT

Yes, I won! Now it's time to celebrate...

...the fact that now Wellington and I both get to use worse teams.

2el9zjp.gif
shockeyshocked.gif

It was quite an intense series that really went down to the wire. It's a shame that no one else got to watch it.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
LiveWire said:
The NFL OT is resuming its fast pace for MNF so this article will get lost in the shuffle but I'll post here for the Giants fans:

http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2011/09/giants_vs_redskins_barry_cofie.html
It was actually already talked about on BBI, and it's expected. I think we're gonna get fucked by the Eagles because of Smith's knowledge of the offense.

BigAT said:
It was quite an intense series that really went down to the wire. It's a shame that no one else got to watch it.

Yeah I think that was the biggest shame of it. It was a see-saw battle and even my gf watched it.

Most of the reason I wanted a best of three series was to eliminate the possibilities of getting fucked by the game, but then also selfishly it would give me time to adjust. I adjusted in game two, and then AT adjusted to my adjustment in game 3, and we both adjusted to each other's defensive adjustments. It was sick.

Ramirez

daw840 said:
Was it really laggy for you too? That was the first game I've played like that.

It had its moments, I've played worse (LJ) and I've played super smooth (FMT & Luke).

Weird that I have better connections with people across the country compared to fellow east coasters and mid-america people, lol.

DCX

DCX
Ramirez said:
It had its moments, I've played worse (LJ) and I've played super smooth (FMT & Luke).

Weird that I have better connections with people across the country compared to fellow east coasters and mid-america people, lol.
My game with LJ was crap, Crow like circa 2010.

DCX

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Bengals schedule just so we're clear:

Striker
Crow
FMT
LJ
Jacksonville
Luke
Seattle
Tennessee
Ram
Ravens
Striker
Ram
Smokey
Rams
Cards
Ravens

Good grief.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
anyone wanna play after this pats game. i have zero interest in watching Broncos/Raiders with Trent Dilfer yapping the whole time

DCX

DCX
CB3 said:
anyone wanna play after this pats game. i have zero interest in watching Broncos/Raiders with Trent Dilfer yapping the whole time
why wait, i can play now if you want.

DCX

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Ramirez said:
Welcome to the north, friend. Might be the first time I ever have to try to win the division.
Striker is good bro, never had an easy game against him in the league.

Then again, I can't ever recall beating you so there's that.

Ramirez

I'll probably get shot for saying this, but are there any huge differences between the new rosters and what we'd be playing with in OF? Maybe we could trade each other the right players and go ahead? :p

Thought it was supposed to hit today, but I really doubt Tiburon even cares.

Wellington said:
Striker is good bro, never had an easy game against him in the league.

Then again, I can't ever recall beating you so there's that.

He is good, but he uses the Browns, one can only overcome so much.

Ramirez said:
I'll probably get shot for saying this, but are there any huge differences between the new rosters and what we'd be playing with in OF? Maybe we could trade each other the right players and go ahead? :p

Thought it was supposed to hit today, but I really doubt Tiburon even cares.

He is good, but he uses the Browns, one can only overcome so much.

i think the OF rosters at this point are the ones from PRE-training camp. that's too much

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
FrenchMovieTheme said:
i think the OF rosters at this point are the ones from PRE-training camp. that's too much
Yup. The Giants had four kickers on the roster and five RBs.

It would've been awesome. :(

BigAT

I'd love to have Rhys Lloyd back! Although I somehow managed to hit a 56 yarder with Tynes in my game against Quinton.

eznark

Banned
Wellington said:
Why you hatin' bro?

Start the league tonight!

AT trade me Dodge!

I'm saying they are fun to play with! I played a Bengals v. Bengals game and we had to rotate QB's each drive. It was great!

LukeSmith

BigAT said:
I'd love to have Rhys Lloyd back! Although I someone managed to hit a 56 yarder with Tynes in my game against Quinton.

Kickpower is too good this year. Old man Vin hit from 54 in the game. I bet Seabass can hit a 70+ yarder easily

CB3

you should have put me down by halftime with all the help EA was giving you. The fact it took you to OT and a ridiculous 4th down in said period isnt something you should be proud of. Although i will say it seems as if you've learned the "Cut hard in the opposite direction at the LOS to get the weakside defenders swallowed into a black hole" from FMT. Well done.

By the way, ima just go ahead and expose half the league right now:

Key third downs and red zone, you guys love the TE/Y Trail.

McNei1y

BigAT said:
I'd love to have Rhys Lloyd back! Although I somehow managed to hit a 56 yarder with Tynes in my game against Quinton.
Lloyd was ridiculous. I had him about two years ago. Managed to win the super bowl in OT because I got the ball and kicked ~60 yard field goal.

Smokey

LukeSmith said:
Kickpower is too good this year. Old man Vin hit from 54 in the game. I bet Seabass can hit a 70+ yarder easily

Hit a 66 yarder with him in Ultimate Team with wind at my back. Shit is crazy.

CB3 said:
you should have put me down by halftime with all the help EA was giving you. The fact it took you to OT and a ridiculous 4th down in said period isnt something you should be proud of. Although i will say it seems as if you've learned the "Cut hard in the opposite direction at the LOS to get the weakside defenders swallowed into a black hole" from FMT. Well done.

Not a even a good game to DCX.

Same ol!

DCX

DCX
CB3 said:

holidaysurvival-salty-foods-de-58226886.jpg

The fact i won is something you should be ashamed of. Let me spare you the every dog has his day speech, save it for Livewire.

The entire league knows my gameplan, it hasn't changed in 5 years. Except on the TD to win the game, that was a new wrinkle ;)

Edit: I earned like 4 achievements off of you thx!

DCX

CB3

Smokey said:
Not a even a good game to DCX.

Same ol!

I guess i could put a sarcastic "good game" here and cry to someone on AIM like you usually do. would that be better?

Smokey

CB3 said:
I guess i could put a sarcastic "good game" here and cry to someone on AIM like you usually do. would that be better?

Who do I cry to brah? Don't be a bitch you wanna call people out go all the way.

Don't be salty you called out DCX and he won and now "Oh the league loves to cheese against me" wah wah. Got beat say GG or nothing at all and keep it movin.

CB3

Smokey said:
Who do I cry to brah? Don't be a bitch you wanna call people out go all the way.

Don't be salty you called out DCX and he won and now "Oh the league loves to cheese against me" wah wah. Got beat say GG or nothing at all and keep it movin.
Snitches get stitches bruh. i wouldnt out people like that.

And im pretty sure i called out what i feel breaks the already flawed madden run logic. the TE/Y slant isnt cheese in anyway. just a call ive noticed a ton of people make thus far. similar to how people used to love running that RB fake to the flats but cut back inside years ago until i started shoving that back in peoples ass with BDawk.

DCX

DCX
The long runs were due to good blocking and you odd safety positioning, ok maybe not odd but aggressive. Once i broke the line there was no one to stop him on the second level.

Jesus had two taints on plays where Julio was in position to make the catch :/ Just goes to show you how much a better corner he is than the rest of the game. I did juke once i saw a lane to get separation.

FMT doesn't teach me shit. Only one who has taken time out to actually coach me was Wellie and Malley back in the day. Much love bros.

DCX

Top Bottom