• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

LukeSmith

Rorschach said:
Steelers LBs looked like hot garbage. We already knew their DBs were shit, but wow.

They can't possibly downgrade my team any more than it already is... :cool:

m.jpg

"Donny finds a way"

Rorschach

Striker said:
Moreso Polamalu than any other Steeler.
Nah, he was pretty bad, but the most overrated is definitely Farrior. How the fuck is he over 90 in the first place? And today he got punked like a little bitch. I'd keep Harrison high, but everyone else can suck it.

LukeSmith

FrenchMovieTheme said:
hopefully they don't (rightfully) downgrade kapernick :(

not that he's super good right now but i can compete with him. p-will needs to be elevated to a 100

I'll trade you Kerry Collins

Nightz

That image that DM posted is quite disturbing.

Anywho, when are we gonna get this thing started? I haven't played a game of Madden since last Thursday, so I'll be down to play some games tonight.

DCX

DCX
Nightz said:
That image that DM posted is quite disturbing.

Anywho, when are we gonna get this thing started? I haven't played a game of Madden since last Thursday, so I'll be down to play some games tonight.
We are waiting for the online franchise roster to drop.

I will be around for some games tonight. Need to stop playing exactly like the Falcons in real life.

DCX

Smokey

DCX said:
We are waiting for the online franchise roster to drop.

I will be around for some games tonight. Need to stop playing exactly like the Falcons in real life.

DCX

AJ for Julio and 1st round pick

Nightz

FMT, have you done any experimenting with the League Manager stuff? If not, it might be worth it to mess around a little to get used to all the features (trade console, salary cap, etc.) before the league starts.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
eznark said:
PLAY YOUR GAAAAAAAAAAAAME, IT'S KILLING MEEEEEEEEEEEE
Sorry, I never expected it to go beyond 2 games. By tonight you'll have the Pack-Show and all will be well. I was very lucky to steal game 2. :(

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Wellington said:
Sorry, I never expected it to go beyond 2 games. By tonight you'll have the Pack-Show and all will be well. I was very lucky to steal game 2. :(

thecoldone33 (8:06:51 PM): did you play game 3?
InsecureKillah (8:09:34 PM): nah tomorrow
InsecureKillah (8:12:17 PM): you just want me to win cause AT can actually win an SB with the giants
InsecureKillah (8:12:24 PM): i think i have his number tho

5qrXm.gif

LukeSmith

Nightz said:
FMT, have you done any experimenting with the League Manager stuff? If not, it might be worth it to mess around a little to get used to all the features (trade console, salary cap, etc.) before the league starts.

lolol FMT doesn't do shit like that, he just has DM do it for him

Ramirez

Rorschach said:
Nah, he was pretty bad, but the most overrated is definitely Farrior. How the fuck is he over 90 in the first place? And today he got punked like a little bitch. I'd keep Harrison high, but everyone else can suck it.

Farrior is just old, he's been a top tier LB for years, but I think age is catching up with him. He's painfully slow in the game though, and speed is all that really matters in these games, so um, yea.

CB3

Ramirez said:
Farrior is just old, he's been a top tier LB for years, but I think age is catching up with him. He's painfully slow in the game though, and speed is all that really matters in these games, so um, yea.

Ill gladly trade you my high 80's speed rated LB for Farrior. Lets do this

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
CB3 said:
thecoldone33 (8:06:51 PM): did you play game 3?
InsecureKillah (8:09:34 PM): nah tomorrow
InsecureKillah (8:12:17 PM): you just want me to win cause AT can actually win an SB with the giants
InsecureKillah (8:12:24 PM): i think i have his number tho

5qrXm.gif
Making up convos for a laugh now? However it is true, AT will win an SB with the Giants before I ever could.

Ramirez

CB3 said:
Ill gladly trade you my high 80's speed rated LB for Farrior. Lets do this

lol, ya know I traded him that one year for E.J. Henderson out of fear he might retire the next year, didn't work out too well for me, I'll just stick to what I got. :p

CB3

Ramirez said:
lol, ya know I traded him that one year for E.J. Henderson out of fear he might retire the next year, didn't work out too well for me, I'll just stick to what I got. :p

But speed is everything! Jamar Chaney is only a 2 year pro. he will serve you for a long time with his incredible speed!

Eagle cheeseheads don't get a vote.

Come close to beating me before you address me, thanks

Ramirez

CB3 said:
But speed is everything! Jamar Chaney is only a 2 year pro. he will serve you for a long time with his incredible speed!

When you watch PWill keep up with Mike Wallace you start to come to these conclusions.

CB3

Ramirez said:
When you watch PWill keep up with Mike Wallace you start to come to these conclusions.

well you can have your own Willis now.

And P-Will is actually pretty damn fast in real life

Smokey

CB3 said:

Come close to beating me before you address me, thanks
Why play you when I can hop on and play XxvickxX4xlife and get the same M12 experience?

You beat the Texans twice congrats! Take those 2 wins I aint mad at ya playa.

Striker

I don't have much to trade this go-round. Back on Madden '10 I had one trade with Smokey involving Braylon/Vincent Jackson, and another with CB with Kam Wimbley.

Biggest issue was never attempting to upgrade QB. lol :(

McNei1y

I'm going to try and get a game in tonight at my new place... just to see if the internet is good enough. I first have to get some reading done, as well as a paper. I will post here when my body is ready!

DCX

DCX
Smokey said:
Eagle cheeseheads don't get a vote.

I wouldn't do it anyway but just so we're clear...you're saying you wouldn't take AJ over Julio Jones. Is this correct?
yes, rookie deal>>>>>>>AJ money. JJ will be mid 80s in no time.

DCX

GCQuinton

BigAT said:
GG Quinton, my CBs are absolute beasts on All-Madden. Intercepting anything even close to them.
GG, man. Tried to open up the playbook a bit after some early success and it backfired. Definitely gotta get some more games in.

Mrbob

I should have stayed with Madden. Luke tricked me into buying NCAA this year and now that franchise is dead!

If AT is out of the North the division will be like the real life NFC South/West. Smooth sailing.

Nightz

Mrbob said:
I should have stayed with Madden. Luke tricked me into buying NCAA this year and now that franchise is dead!

If AT is out of the North the division will be like the real life NFC South/West. Smooth sailing.
You still have time! Join us and take your rightful place
holding up the league
back from storybook!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Insane game to finish it off, but as predicted, AT wins use of the Giants, I get the Bengals.

This was far and away the highest scoring game, despite absurdly heroic efforts from our user controlled defenders. Just when I get the hang of the use of the DL I no longer get Tuck (3 sacks!).

Ah well, let's get this show on the road.

CB3

Wellington said:
Insane game to finish it off, but as predicted, AT wins use of the Giants, I get the Bengals.

This was far and away the highest scoring game, despite absurdly heroic efforts from our user controlled defenders. Just when I get the hang of the use of the DL I no longer get Tuck (3 sacks!).

Ah well, let's get this show on the road.

im dedicating this season to you, friend.

Top Bottom