• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

BigAT

Is there any sort of explanation on how the salary cap works on League Manager? I couldn't really find one on their website.

LukeSmith

"QBs tend to have a lot of success scrambling but this is just the case when darting out of the pocket rather than running outside the tackles. From what I’ve noticed linebackers especially seem slow to react to this (almost as though they hesitate) and QBs often have a lot of daylight because of it." - pasta padre

Eagles v. Raiders Super Bowl year 1

Vick. Pryor.

bluemax

Banned
There seems to be less in the way of leaping linebackers knocking passes away or stealing the ball out of the air which is a relief, but it can still sometimes be difficult to get a pass with the proper velocity over defenders who are underneath.

Meh.

DMczaf

Theres already an online survey.

What are your top 3 reasons to play Madden online?

Options:

Online Franchise
Ultimate Team
Play With Friends
Climb Leaderboards
Play Special Events
Other

I put

1. OF
2. Play with friends
3. No answer

Rorschach

LukeSmith said:
"QBs tend to have a lot of success scrambling but this is just the case when darting out of the pocket rather than running outside the tackles. From what I’ve noticed linebackers especially seem slow to react to this (almost as though they hesitate) and QBs often have a lot of daylight because of it." - pasta padre

Eagles v. Raiders Super Bowl year 1

Vick. Pryor.
Never used White for scramblin' other than on Bluemax. :p All I need is a rocket arm and a three step drop!

*looks at OL*

I won't even get a one step drop. :(

McNei1y

I'm very interested in using League Manager this year just because it gets us closer to what a full online franchise should be like. It just sucks that it has to be an affiliate site and not in the game.

Rorschach

McNei1y said:
I'm very interested in using League Manager this year just because it gets us closer to what a full online franchise should be like. It just sucks that it has to be an affiliate site and not in the game.
I've been against it a little bit, but now I think it might be best this way. Tiburon would find some way to fuck it up. These guys seem to be way more responsive to fan input.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Rorschach said:
I've been against it a little bit, but now I think it might be best this way. Tiburon would find some way to fuck it up. These guys seem to be way more responsive to fan input.

it's worth it for the draft options, rather than having to get everyone together at once.

Nightz

Rorschach said:
Never used White for scramblin' other than on Bluemax. :p All I need is a rocket arm and a three step drop!

*looks at OL*

I won't even get a one step drop. :(
My guys were constantly in the backfield against the CPU Raiders and Jason Campbell missed some fairly easy throws =\. Defense is still pretty stout though.

DMczaf

CB3 said:
You guys are shameless

K7VkM.gif

McNei1y

wow...

5 days early or wait till tuesday's delivery and get the amazon deal...it will make sense come tuesday but right now I am so confused!

Smokey

FrenchMovieTheme said:
i.... have sinned....

I knew yall couldn't resist.

Just finished my first online match against the Bears. Game is feelin good. Especially loving the run game. Need to keep playing to break the NCAA mental tendencies. Started getting a good feel for how it plays in this last game.

One thing though...I can see that jump catches are going to be an issue this year.

McNei1y

Wellington said:
Meh. Madden from Amazon price matched down to $45 is essentially Madden at $25. It doesn't bother me!

How'd it get to 45$ for you? Did you have some prior amazon credit? Just making sure I'm not missing 20$ credit and some type of promotion.

CB3 said:
Look at you all scrambling try to justify throwing away 25 dollars.

nah, it is a complete waste of money but i'm just an impatient person and $25 isn't going to put me in the poor house (well, i paid $15 thanks to toys r us)

Smokey

CB3 said:
Look at you all scrambling try to justify throwing away 25 dollars.

Football's been gone for so long. Hard to resist knowing that it's out and you can get it if you really want.

Also if you can't pay $25, that just means you're poor

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
You guys will be buying Ultimate Team card packs soon enough. Peter Moore is laughing somewhere

TheCrow said:
Trying to get Amazon to pricematch Madden 12 isn't as easy as I thought it would be.

they wouldn't do it for me, but i know there are a few people who have gotten it to go through (i think bigat did also). oh wellz!

BigAT

Man, some of you fucking guys amaze me...

9kbUN.jpg

Yes, I was able to get Amazon to price match and get the game for $25.

McNei1y

The feel of playing football overrides anything I have against EA so I want it now!

I can't say the same thing for MLB 2k series anymore. That company can go gtfo of gaming industry. They are both the same exact company though.

Rorschach

I don't want to be in the same league as you weak minded, shortsighted fools. I'm starting a new league! As big as the PS3 league! Nay! TWO PS3 leagues put together!

[edit] What's this pricematch I hear? Where is it 25 bux?

[edit2]That bottom guy looks goofy, but he's a fucking genius. He's gonna make millions. T_T

Rorschach

Nightz said:
My guys were constantly in the backfield against the CPU Raiders and Jason Campbell missed some fairly easy throws =\. Defense is still pretty stout though.
I knew it. :(

levious said:
it's worth it for the draft options, rather than having to get everyone together at once.
I liked getting everyone together to talk trash. It's a miracle we managed to do it for multiple drafts, but it was fun.

BigAT said:
Man, some of you fucking guys amaze me...

9kbUN.jpg

Yes, I was able to get Amazon to price match and get the game for $25.

hey! i never said i was proud of it! but $15 (which is what i spent for this) is worth less than the 2 hours it would have taken me to drive to gardena tomorrow to get the game (which i was going to do). don't hate!

Rorschach

I'd threaten to run up the score on you, but we both know I can't do that. :|

I can run it up on DM, though! You son of a bitch! If Freeman was injurable, I'd do it!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Rorschach said:
That's Crabbles. DHB was at home because he wasn't supposed to be drafted in the first round.

Ah. Let me revise that statement then.

i love Crabtree's look like he just robbed the 49ers (Which he did, basically.)

Top Bottom