• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

Sokantish

Eh I had almost nothing going for me on offense. Playing as other teams makes me appreciate how good Kaiser is and how bad I am.

I didn't really have much of an offense either, I had less than 100yds passing. I wanted to try to not throw any ints but then I threw one anyway.

eznark

Banned
ET. We put our daughter to bed around 8:30, so I try to hang out with her until then if at all possible. Especially with baseball season coming up. I need to spend time with her now so that when she doesn't see me for seven months she still remembers me!

Mrbob

Probably a good point. The way game prices drop nowadays SSX will be $39.99 or less within a month. Wish there was a Vita version.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
in the demo the racers didn't even make contact with each other, is that how the game actually is?

eznark

Banned
I don't get why EA doesn't make its cool in-game autolog type stuff cross platform. If they released this on the Vita and made autolog work with your Origin friends list or something, I would totally buy it.

eznark

Banned
You only have to be concerned with price if you're a poor gamer..I consider u an elite so I am dissappointed in this response!

SSX is a game that I'll play for a weekend and put down forever, probably. Also, I never really got back into the idea of it after that fucking ludicrous launch trailer at E3.

I use price more as a consumer review function anyway than as a measure of fiscal capabilities. Yes I could buy the game, but sorry SSX, you are only worth $10 of my American dollars.

Smokey

SSX is a game that I'll play for a weekend and put down forever, probably. Also, I never really got back into the idea of it after that fucking ludicrous launch trailer at E3.

I use price more as a consumer review function anyway than as a measure of fiscal capabilities. Yes I could buy the game, but sorry SSX, you are only worth $10 of my American dollars.
I was just messin

I don't even know if ill bite on it especially with me3 next week. I'm pretty deep into me2 right now though, probably won't finish it in time.

bluemax

Banned
wtf bluemax, that team is stacked offensively. You should have no issue putting up 40.

The Seahawks? If I could figure out how to not throw so many picks and how to avoid everyone being able to magically shoot the gap with their MLB when I call a run play then yeah I probably would put up 40ppg.

TheCrow

Haven't really been following ME3 even though I really enjoyed the first and then ME2 was good. I've been disappointing from the little I have seen of ME3 so I'll probably just wait till it's not $60. Now I wish I hadn't played it on 360 so I could get it on PC.

Nightz

Which version of SSX are people buying?

PS3. As people have said, I probably wouldn't have bought it at full price, but gift card + expiring Reward Zone coupons made it $20 for me.

Definitely excited about next week though with The Show coming out. I never got into ME2, so ME3 isn't that high up on my radar.

Anyone wanna play some golf tonight?

eznark

Banned
Anyone wanna play some golf tonight?

Maybe, let me know when you're getting on. I have two stages left in MBA but I will hopefully get that done on the toilet today. Or driving home.

If they would have released it a week after I finished 2, then I would be all over it. But having to wait combined with how mediocre it looks, I feel the same way

Pretty much. All I can think about right now is MLB. Plus, I am going down to Spring Training next weekend (thankfully that will be the playoffs, no worry of me slowing anything down there!) so I wouldn't get to it until the week after...meh. I'm sure if I listen to enough podcasts I'll break down and buy it just so I can argue with people about how shitty BioWare has become or not become or whatever side seems more ornery.

Smokey

I'm not really hyped for ME3, just interested in it. I haven't played the demo or even read up on the game. Just going through part 2 now, doing DLC etc. More of I'm putting all this time into 2 kind of have to get 3.

Plus what I've been.reading EA is whoring the game out

Wait da show is out next week too..? Fuuu. MLB 11 I didn't do much besides exhibition but I'm gonna do other stuff in 12. It was also pretty cool looking in 3d

LukeSmith

100405master_shake_01.jpg

We'll see!

Also, not sure if I can play tonight. I have an early exam tomorrow.

just let me know. I'll check when i get out of work, but if i don't hear anything by 10, I'll assume we are playing tomorrow!

Also, depending on when we advance, I might not be around for week 17. Gonna be gone from Friday to Sunday. So if anyone wants to fill in and do this Lions squad the justice I could not, go for it!

Top Bottom