• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

I agree. We should just let the next human in if possible.

Either that or let someone continue subbing

Like me. Can I beg for this league to help me lose my playoffs virginity?

DCX

DCX
I agree. We should just let the next human in if possible.

Either that or let someone continue subbing

Like me. Can I beg for this league to help me lose my playoffs virginity?

You would be controlling a different vagina, your playoff virginity will still continue.

DCX

eznark

Banned
I tried three randomly, no luck

A lot of talk from someone who's accomplished nothing in Madden.

I feel like I have an argument a season with people like these.

DCX

1-0 against you

Or not, I don't know. Look it up in your greatest lifes accomplishment, your detailed GAF Madden league database.

eznark

Banned
Pretty much everyone I have talked to who has played the beta has come away much less excited for the game. I'm ok waiting.

McNei1y

Prioritizing your education before Madden?

smh

lol if it weren't a spanish exam, I'd probably say fuck it but for some reason UMD is making me take a hard ass spanish class and I don't know shit so I have to study.

just let me know. I'll check when i get out of work, but if i don't hear anything by 10, I'll assume we are playing tomorrow!

Sounds good, I'll keep you posted. I'm going to start studying in a few so maybe I'll get some free time.

Damn, I really wanted to get into D3 beta!

Ramirez

Wellie if you get home soon, my mom is here, so I could get her to watch my son while I play the game quick. I don't think you'll be awake by the time I'm free on nights this week. :p

McNei1y

I'd just like to say again, GG last night Splat. I was pretty drunk last night (after I got my brother we got some beers) so I was posting random BS after the loss and ranting but none the less, I didn't want to take away from that win of yours lol. GG and good luck!

Nightz

Hmmm yeah I know that part, but last time it said I was banned haha. Was wondering if something had to be done first.

If you were booted from the league, you have to be re-invited. If you left on your own, you can re-join. I think that's how it works.

Splat

I'd just like to say again, GG last night Splat. I was pretty drunk last night (after I got my brother we got some beers) so I was posting random BS after the loss and ranting but none the less, I didn't want to take away from that win of yours lol. GG and good luck!

Haha I figured you'd be saltier than you were, actually. Surprised you didn't break a controller from that game. Just glad we were able to get it in w/o a sim (thanks fmt)

Trasher

If you were booted from the league, you have to be re-invited. If you left on your own, you can re-join. I think that's how it works.

Ah ok. It let me rejoin this time no problem though. Weird.

Alright, Drizz. I'm on and ready to go. Looks like DCX is the current Browns owner though...lol.

Mrbob

DCX is the one who destroyed Wellie's playoff hopes while boosting the Browns, so if he is continuing to use them I say let him use the Browns in the playoffs.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I don't know if it's my receivers or if it's Aaron Fraudgers affecting the game but it was the third quarter, I just gave up a long TD pass to Heath Miller. Troy P is out so my plan all day was to attack the deep right half of the field. I had my slot guy running a fly route wiiiiiide open. I mean there was NO ONE around him. Rodgers drops it in like a fucking boss, but the ball literally bounces off of my guy's shoulders and onto the floor. Fucking twice I get burned when I get a receiver running free thanks to the AI. Both times the guy doesn't even react.

Mrbob

I don't know if it's my receivers or if it's Aaron Fraudgers affecting the game but it was the third quarter, I just gave up a long TD pass to Heath Miller. Troy P is out so my plan all day was to attack the deep right half of the field. I had my slot guy running a fly route wiiiiiide open. I mean there was NO ONE around him. Rodgers drops it in like a fucking boss, but the ball literally bounces off of my guy's shoulders and onto the floor. Fucking twice I get burned when I get a receiver running free thanks to the AI. Both times the guy doesn't even react.

High throw power sucks sometimes. It's nice to rocket balls between defenders, but you get balls that bounce off receivers and onto the ground because it is thrown too hard.

Top Bottom