• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
GG Mello.

3rd & 25 on your own 1 and Haden still gives up the play. UUURGH! Thankfully the offense was able to step up big. I think putting my rookie RT Stephen McQueen at starter has paid off pretty well, as well as new LG Jason Pinkston. So far so good, I guess! :p

lol

GG Mello.

3rd & 25 on your own 1 and Haden still gives up the play. UUURGH! Thankfully the offense was able to step up big. I think putting my rookie RT Stephen McQueen at starter has paid off pretty well, as well as new LG Jason Pinkston. So far so good, I guess! :p

that Oline does not play lol they was pushing all of my men

DCX

DCX
We're done and I'm done. I will not play any more Madden. Not this season, probably not ever.

Dude had a 14 point lead and it was erased within minutes and he most have lost on a Fg on more Madden BS. Can't wait to hear the story. I'm sure DM will show up with freecheese videos

DCX

daw840

Was up 2 TDs, his LBs pulled 2 consecutive 1 handed INTS on balls that were thrown WAY behind them.

THen another INT in FG range, again LB 1 handed, to put him in FG range.

I can't handle this shit anymore.

Sanjuro

More importantly, where is the advance?

iF2tW.jpg

LukeSmith

Was up 2 TDs, his LBs pulled 2 consecutive 1 handed INTS on balls that were thrown WAY behind them.

This isn't what you want to hear right now, but I'm going to say it:

You were up 2 scores, run the fucking ball. DM wants you to pass on him, he wants everybody to pass on him. Run the fucking ball

daw840

This isn't what you want to hear right now, but I'm going to say it:

You were up 2 scores, run the fucking ball. DM wants you to pass on him, he wants everybody to pass on him. Run the fucking ball

They weren't user picks.....I don't throw anywhere close to him

DMczaf

LBs? One INT was by my 85 rated CB and another was by 95 rated Aqib Talib. And I user INT'd with that 85 CB.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
probably still shouldnt be throwing at all when your up 2 scores late in the 4th. thats ASKING madden to take things into their own hands

daw840

Yep, let's just switch this to how much of an idiot I am at this game.

Either way I'm out.

DM, you played a good game. I have nothing against the way you played.

DCX

DCX
They weren't user picks.....I don't throw anywhere close to him
:( I agree with Luke..bleed that clock up two TDs.

If anything else you could burn his timeouts and limit the second drive for the tie. Best case you bleed it enough on your way to a score and the seal.

DCX

eznark

Banned
:( I agree with Luke..bleed that clock up two TDs.

If anything else you could burn his timeouts and limit the second drive for the tie. Best case you bleed it enough on your way to a score and the seal.

DCX

Yeah but you are garbage at Madden

Splat

Eh, to be fair he got up 2 TDs with 3 passing TDs, so, it worked for a while. Yeah, run it out, but he did get his lead passing.

Striker

I was up 14-0, also but this was only the first two quarters. Running the ball but also getting first downs; if they want to box or man up your to your LOS, toss a deep ball to one of your CB's who will most likely be one on one, and with a WR like Bowe he should come down with it.

TheCrow

This reminds me about the time Wellie passed with 1 minute left against the Tebows only to have Champ score the game winning taint. Good times but now I have to deal with Rodgers.

league is vanced!

Week 2 Deadline: Sunday, 1/22/12 @ 9 pm pst

Week 1 Offensive player of the week: Steve Smith (5 Rec, 155 yards, 3 TD's)
Week 1 Defensive player of the week: Earl Thomas (6 Tackles, 3 INT's)
Week 1 Game of the Week: Bucs over Chiefs, 33-30; DM down by 14 with 4 minutes left and pulls out the win! Causes Daw to break :(

Week 2 Most Anticipated Game: Bengals Vs. Broncos; big early season matchup between two elites! Will erron be ready!?

Top Bottom