• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
By the way, you guys that have 60+ players on your roster, i see you. Your my next targets

Sanjuro

By the way, you guys that have 60+ players on your roster, i see you. Your my next targets

What was the league minimum? Isn't it mid-50s? I went on a FA spree to beef up the roster. Also, is there a way of looking at your total rooster without counting?

CB3

there is no minimum. Ramirez has 37. I guess you dont need depth when your starters are so OP

Your at 55.

CB3

There isnt a set max but i think there should be.

I mean does DCX really need 5 running backs, 6 WR's, and 7 CB's?

Sanjuro

I'm close to some of those numbers. I have some progressing WRs I've been hanging on to and experimenting with this season.

I probably need to deal one of my RB this season. Ridley is getting no respect.

Ramirez

there is no minimum. Ramirez has 37. I guess you dont need depth when your starters are so OP

Your at 55.

Coming from the Eagles, this is rich. I already said a few days ago my average salary is almost double of everyone else in the league...I had to pay Sanders like 6 mil a year and he's a 78, does not compute.

CB3

what do you expect when your have 9 players in the 90's. You think they play for peanuts?

Sanjuro

I'm going to need some cap space. Brady wants twenty-four million for next season.

lVi1k.jpg

Ramirez

but i find a way to pay them all while keeping a realistic roster count.

Most of the contracts were made before we even started playing. At least you're good at GM, because obviously you're not good enough to come out of the NFC to represent a SB.

Ramirez

We cant all put the controller down and let the AI do the job

This is hilarious to me coming from a team that had THREE shut down corners, and since you pride yourself on manual D, the run is so easy to stop, you should hypothetically be unbeatable.

I'll just keep setting the controller down and letting my low-mid 70 CBs win me games!

Let's not even get into the discussion of your offense being even more potent than mine, with the most lethal QB in the game no less.

One day, someone will have a come back on me other than "bu bu bu your team is so OP!", maybe when the other half of them retire or move on and I replace them with mid 70s players, but I doubt it, lol.

bluemax

Banned
Haha sheesh, I have 61 players? I fully admit I have guys I don't need like that extra LT I signed because I couldn't retract the FA bid. Or that 7th WR, or that 4th ROLB.

It in no way surprises me that the other two biggest rosters are DCX and Wellie. My brothers in stockpiling talent!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
20% of his remaining contract.

I thought it was 30%.

Haha sheesh, I have 61 players? I fully admit I have guys I don't need like that extra LT I signed because I couldn't retract the FA bid. Or that 7th WR, or that 4th ROLB.

It in no way surprises me that the other two biggest rosters are DCX and Wellie. My brothers in stockpiling talent!

I have 7 CBs. I just kept grabbing guys that fit my system because Hall regressed last season and I had a 69 rated CB at #2.

Also have 10+ offensive linemen. I use them situationally. When I run up the gut my LG C and RG have ridiculous RBS totals.

I'm sorting this shit out. My CBs are good now, my OL is still weird tho. I have maybe one OL starter above 80.

daw840

Man, sucks that Daw is leaving. Seemed like he was really getting better at the game and we always had good games

Yeah, I slept on it and I'm still pissed. Now more so at my own decisions in the end of that game. I still think the leaping, one handed INTs by defensive players that are way upfield from where I am throwing that this game is so fond of giving my opponents are complete bullshit. I'll stick around for at least this season. This will likely be my last season though anyways. Considering it's probably my last Madden for at least next year cuz of the kid and all I should probably at least stick around for this season.

DCX

DCX
Yeah, I slept on it and I'm still pissed. Now more so at my own decisions in the end of that game. I still think the leaping, one handed INTs by defensive players that are way upfield from where I am throwing that this game is so fond of giving my opponents are complete bullshit. I'll stick around for at least this season. This will likely be my last season though anyways. Considering it's probably my last Madden for at least next year cuz of the kid and all I should probably at least stick around for this season.
Happened to me twice last night. Two one handed , gravity defying user picks. I'm so used to it.

DCX

LiveWire

If it makes you feel any better, having a 98 OVR QB alleviates that problem. The pass actually arcs OVER the LB like it should! It's quite refreshing. So yea, if you can get one of those, you're set! :)

Wait, we can set formation subs!?

I wish we could set defensive assignments. That would eliminate the bitching about twins.

eznark

Banned
GG DM. I was going to lose my fucking mind if that "clipping" penalty against Freeball somehow cost me the game. DM is driving down to score a potentially game winning TD, when Terrell Thomas intercepts a ball and is returning it for what should be a touchdown to end the game. Prince comes in and shoves over Freeman, Fatass collapses to the ground, shakes the stadium to its foundation and the ref throws a flag bringing the ball all the way back to midfield. Donny even paid off the Zebras.

Held the Bucs to only 60 yards total offense, feelsgood.
Even though I very nearly lost still.

How'd Raji play? Was he the greatest world-beating DT in the history of the known universe as the jackasses who voted no claimed?

I have no idea how many people I have. I assume a lot since the Rodgers trade.

So, for some reason Gosder Cherilus is on my roster with a 5 year contract. I sure as hell didn't resign him and I'm pretty sure I cut him before free agency. So I'm dropping him in the FA pool. 81 rated RT in the FA pool guys! come get him!

Edit: Nvm, he is actually a pretty good value compared to the rest of the doods in the FA pool. I'll keep him!

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
There isnt a set max but i think there should be.

I mean does DCX really need 5 running backs, 6 WR's, and 7 CB's?

the in game max is whatever the offline franchise pre-season roster was increased to. Over 70 I think. You think we should have the salary cap plus a mandated roster limit?

LiveWire

Shouldn't we have a mandated 53-man maximum? I'm not sure if the NFL has a minimum requirement (I guess the only minimum is the salary floor that must be spent under the new CBA), but we really should tighten up this shit.

eznark

Banned
Shouldn't we have a mandated 53-man maximum? I'm not sure if the NFL has a minimum requirement (I guess the only minimum is the salary floor that must be spent under the new CBA), but we really should tighten up this shit.

The only problem with that is that we can't change a guys position. So the game might force you to carry a ROLB, when you have no real need to but in order to play the game you need to pick up a space taker.

Top Bottom