• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

McNei1y

Eznark, if we advance, I don't think I'll be available tonight. I will probably be available all day tomorrow/this weekend though.

eznark

Banned
While it appears I may be getting close to reaching agreements for both Rodgers and Hawk, I'd like to make it known that both are also available fora Dota 2 key

bluemax

Banned
blue, if we advance how late are you available?

I stay up pretty late west coast time, so pretty much any time after 7pm PST is good for me.

While it appears I may be getting close to reaching agreements for both Rodgers and Hawk, I'd like to make it known that both are also available fora Dota 2 key

I wish I had saved the one I got for the Steam Christmas Treasure Hunt!

Mrbob

I'd go for Marshall but I don't have the cap space. Plus I think the last two drafts have hurt WR for free agency/trading since there has been a lot of WR depth in each draft.

I'd go for Marshall but I don't have the cap space. Plus I think the last two drafts have hurt WR for free agency/trading since there has been a lot of WR depth in each draft.

99 release, 99 catching, 98 CIT. The value of a guy like that doesn't really go down no matter how much B talent there is.

I'm gonna go watch the game. I'll be back later for Marshall dealings, to all those pming me.

also, at every advance i will be doing just a quick weekly summary with game of the week, players of the week, upcoming game of the week and advancement date. luke and i talked about doing this last offseason but it just got lost in the shuffle but it makes sense to do it now because there are not set days that the weeks advance. it's dependent on when we start the new week

Striker

Mello has to go but said he will come back around 10 mins. after 9. I'm on a short leash in that span since I gotta get ready to leave myself a little after 9:30. So I hope he comes back fast. >_<

EDIT: Says if he isn't back within the time, feel free to sim.

eznark

Banned
Yeah, I'm out on the Rodgers bidding. I am not a fan of trading picks.

Yeah, it kind of sucks for me as well since who knows how long this shit will last once football is done, but I have 12 guys in their contract year and need about $40 million or so this offseason. Adding expensive pieces is tough with my whole defense and HoFinley demanding contracts.

Let's get that franchise tag going!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
also, at every advance i will be doing just a quick weekly summary with game of the week, players of the week, upcoming game of the week and advancement date. luke and i talked about doing this last offseason but it just got lost in the shuffle but it makes sense to do it now because there are not set days that the weeks advance. it's dependent on when we start the new week

That was me fucker

Mello has to go but said he will come back around 10 mins. after 9. I'm on a short leash in that span since I gotta get ready to leave myself a little after 9:30. So I hope he comes back fast. >_<

EDIT: Says if he isn't back within the time, feel free to sim.

do you want me to boot him and you play the CPU?

p.s. my bad CB!

Top Bottom